21 10.34%

18 8.87%

27 13.30%

43 21.18%

19 9.36%

18 8.87%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How much would you give KO ?

This is a discussion on How much would you give KO ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; every mmo out there i've seen ko is the best pvp next to starwars yet starwars always gets killed by ...
Page: 2

every mmo out there i've seen ko is the best pvp next to starwars yet starwars always gets killed by patches

MerchAcc

10 for pk system
    1 for lvling/questing
    0 for k2..

its bout the GAME

PeterPan

Cant understand why ppl give a 1 to this game... best pk ever...[/b]
    Because nobody can pk or xp or farming in game this days.
    I think ppl give 1 becaise dont have 0 to choose

WTF X-Trap !!! <-- VOTE 0

DragonFire

I have a 5, because the game could be more secure and has alot of bugs. But it also has good pk and requires skill and team work.

I dont get why someone voted 1 even visit this forum. If someone hate THE GAME that much, then why spend time on a KO based forum? The game itself is very well build and well balanced in PvP, and stop with that crap about this and that classes are overpowered, when 2 different classes are completely gear and lvl equal pimped, and played the way as it was intended then its very tactical/skill dependable, and all 4 classes will match out very equal. I seriously doubt I will ever find any other MMORPG game with such great PvP system.
    I gave it a 8 since i kinda dislike the idea of making uniques higher than +1, but overall its coz of the dupe abuse there has been taken. The game would be much better if there were no uniques compounding at all imo.

But as we all know the management of this game is completely shit, so by this topic I voted for the game, not the company. If the game were mananged by a more professional company and less bugged or no bug at all, then Im sure most ppl here will have other thoughts in their mind.

And about WoW PK, I dunno about other classes, but I find it way too slow and boring to pk as paladin, when all my skills are used, then theres nothing more i can do but use normal attack (R hit), and the skills got cooldown time like 10 secs~1 min, WTF is that about?! Only skill i can use continuous is heal, so I guess BP is nonexistence in WoW?

Compare WoW and KO is like compare CS and Battlefield, both are shooting game, but yet 2 different mechanism. In CS u only have to survive and kill ur opponents, a small extra features would be save the hostages/VIP and plant the bomb, but thats pretty much of it, shit graphic and those, but yet still world most popular shooting game (oke.. graphic evolved a bit from CSS, but still same mechanism). Battlefield on the other hand.. U still shooting and such, but u got many other different tasks u can do, drive a tank, fly a helicopter etc. Some ppl find it funnier that way, but some ppl like it more simple as CS. Overall CS and KO have many similar things, as speed of reaction, mechanism and the simply of it.

CamelPenys

If some1 thinks this game as shit as 1 they probably wouldnt be on this forum.

/off topic
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=119974
    lol

Guardianse

ppl cant unbdrestand its for gema not k2 so why u give 1 <_<

8 for the overall game
    10 for pk
    8 graphics

I dont get why someone voted 1 even visit this forum. If someone hate THE GAME that much, then why spend time on a KO based forum? The game itself is very well build and well balanced in PvP, and stop with that crap about this and that classes are overpowered, when 2 different classes are completely gear and lvl equal pimped, and played the way as it was intended then its very tactical/skill dependable, and all 4 classes will match out very equal. I seriously doubt I will ever find any other MMORPG game with such great PvP system.
    I gave it a 8 since i kinda dislike the idea of making uniques higher than +1, but overall its coz of the dupe abuse there has been taken. The game would be much better if there were no uniques compounding at all imo.

But as we all know the management of this game is completely shit, so by this topic I voted for the game, not the company. If the game were mananged by a more professional company and less bugged or no bug at all, then Im sure most ppl here will have other thoughts in their mind.

And about WoW PK, I dunno about other classes, but I find it way too slow and boring to pk as paladin, when all my skills are used, then theres nothing more i can do but use normal attack (R hit), and the skills got cooldown time like 10 secs~1 min, WTF is that about?! Only skill i can use continuous is heal, so I guess BP is nonexistence in WoW?

Compare WoW and KO is like compare CS and Battlefield, both are shooting game, but yet 2 different mechanism. In CS u only have to survive and kill ur opponents, a small extra features would be save the hostages/VIP and plant the bomb, but thats pretty much of it, shit graphic and those, but yet still world most popular shooting game (oke.. graphic evolved a bit from CSS, but still same mechanism). Battlefield on the other hand.. U still shooting and such, but u got many other different tasks u can do, drive a tank, fly a helicopter etc. Some ppl find it funnier that way, but some ppl like it more simple as CS. Overall CS and KO have many similar things, as speed of reaction, mechanism and the simply of it.[/b]
    +1

btw to the person who said smth bout x trap.. im talking bout the game

Banned

Keep the pk and gameplay, but dress it as a Guild Wars and put some more variety of armors/weapons and u have an all time game.

ArminVanBuuren

Cant understand why ppl give a 1 to this game... best pk ever...[/b]
    Maybe because this game is not just all about PK.

I give them a 5...I like KO&#39;s PK...but I think graphics could be better, the quests are always the same (just killing a different monster) and there are just few zones to go so there&#39;s is not variety (in fact I get even bored PKing sometimes because is always the same zone ¬¬ ).

StaticBlaze1

I give it a 6 just for the Pk system, rest is crap... such a shame to see a good game going down cause of bad manangement and duping/koxping shitheads.... thank god i moved to WoW, Hunter pwns

Ayman4u

Can you add 0 pls? not fair i can&#39;t find it

oh and Boss Hunt , farming , merchant and market those for me > PK

Kilena

9 FOR KO
    0 FOR K2 <_<

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast