21 10.34%

18 8.87%

27 13.30%

43 21.18%

19 9.36%

18 8.87%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How much would you give KO ?

This is a discussion on How much would you give KO ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can you add 0 pls? not fair i can't find it oh and Boss Hunt , farming , merchant and ...
Page: 3

StaticBlaze1

Can you add 0 pls? not fair i can't find it

oh and Boss Hunt , farming , merchant and market those for me > PK[/b]
    Merchant = ull be dead even in moradon thx to the koxpers
    Bosshunt+Farm = how can u farm if bosses and mobs are all full of koxpers?

1 for lvling/questing[/b]

is that 1 because you think quest make lvling harder or because they make the game to easy?

i gave it an 8 because the pk is great, good graphics, but it has a long DL XD and its to easy

i mean like 2 weeks ronark and they prob got 65+ already >.>

zaffers

just good pk doesnt cut it.
    graphics could be better , same as sound.
    Customer Support doesnt exist at all - badly run by K2
    i'd give it a 5 hardly.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ko is a really good game, i gave it a 9. i've never had more fun playing a game other than KO.

n this is my honest opinion.... i'm just not counting the company in it.

Same here, though I rated it a 10. The game is great and the PK is unmatched... if a good solid company like blizzard could get this game it would skyrocket. The coding of this game is horrible but it's very flexable. A game such as this isn't good cause it's WAY to addicting and thats the only thing that keeps it going. I just pray for the day K2 will shut the game down. :P If I really wanted to quit... I could. But I don't xD When I get bored of the game I take a month break and I'm right back' at it. If K2 hadent incresed the lvl cap I would have quit already, but the new skills balance almost every class out. The only problem I have now is +0 jewlery just wont cut it anymore, almost everyone on diez has +1/+2 uniques and it's fairly hard to compete with that as a mage.

The graphics are almost perfect in my oppinion. I don't want laggy intense graphics like WoW or archlord. I prefer a simple game, although the coding is so bad it takes 100% cpu when it shouldent really need to.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Same here, though I rated it a 10. The game is great and the PK is unmatched... if a good solid company like blizzard could get this game it would skyrocket. The coding of this game is horrible but it's very flexable.

The graphics are almost perfect in my oppinion. I don't want laggy intense graphics like WoW or archlord. I prefer a simple game, although the coding is so bad it takes 100% cpu when it shouldent really need to.[/b]
    errr the graphics could use some work... its the controls that i REALLY REALLY like. i mean a lot of games(cough archlord lineage) have FAILURES as gameplay and controls.

errr the graphics could use some work... its the controls that i REALLY REALLY like. i mean a lot of games(cough archlord lineage) have FAILURES as gameplay and controls.[/b]
    Thats exacly how GW was, the controlls were horrendous. I gotta say tho silkroad had pretty good controlls but still not matched with ko.

MerchAcc

is that 1 because you think quest make lvling harder or because they make the game to easy?[/b]
    Lvling and question is boring like hell...
    And ROFLMFAO at those sucky quests lol.. kill 250 doom soldier.. kill 250 cw.. pfff gimme a fucking break..
    There is absolutely no fun in lvling like in wow.. Dunno why but in wow is fun to make quests.. Atleast in party, not like in ko..

although the coding is so bad it takes 100% cpu when it shouldent really need to[/b]
    +1 on this... Cant even run winamp, gamecam and ko at the same time <_< Lagging as hell

controls/concept/pk system: 9

leveling/graphics/sound: 4

k2/babas: -9999

i prefer private servers now. what i liek about the game is there, and what i hate isn&#39;t.

deadlysin

The game would be much better if there were no uniques compounding at all imo.[/b]
    agree 100%

Customer Support doesnt exist at all[/b]
    are you crazy? their customer support has gone up 110% in the last couple months. (well if you have premium)
    Before, even with premium, I could never get any help.
    Now I always get a response within 1 day, usually less.
    It is very good now.

on topic, I gave it a 10. very fun game

For the game ITSELF not K2/players/... I gave 8/10 because it&#39;s fun. But K2 and turks suck.... for most of them

agree 100%
    are you crazy? their customer support has gone up 110% in the last couple months. (well if you have premium)
    Before, even with premium, I could never get any help.
    Now I always get a response within 1 day, usually less.
    It is very good now.
    on topic, I gave it a 10. very fun game [/b]
    the problem is not getting an answer from them,,,,the problem is gettting them to actually resolve the problem you have fairly.

wohooo.. lets talk about facts:

k2 sucks

PK is NOT TO TOP (try this blizzard fools pfft wow lol )

exp.. its bad imo.
    from 61+ its still retarded to waste time on this game <_<
    i got bored after 60 on alot of my chars (highest lv 62)

quests? like arminvanbuuren said b4. they are all same, check quests on stuff like regnum/wow
    only 2 kind of quests: collect, hunt.
    imo mgame tryed to make it like wow and stopped right after the start of programming quests.
    also elements of "eve online" are needed, where you had to have "loyality" to an agent (Quest NPC) b4 you could&#39;ve do the job.
    and add about 300-400 quests just for fun, no real award but maybe some nice movie scenarios when you want take the quest etc.

graphic? this game doesnt even have an engine lmao
    it just SUX thats why "KO movies" are mostly just PK
    you cant try to make stuff like that "tales of the past" (wow movie with a fucking nice story)
    because character are to pixely and crappy without to be able to make emotions with the face (laugh, talk, cry etc) only few crappy moves.

sound? Game Sound [ ] ON [X] OFF. no more comments needed

overall? well..at start this game was for me the pwnage, best game ever. but now i got bored its always the same, exp>farm>pk
    you cant do anyhting beside that. and now. its just a crappy game with most worse company in this world (K2)

deadlysin

the problem is not getting an answer from them,,,,the problem is gettting them to actually resolve the problem you have fairly.[/b]
    That is how it used to be, but now, I NEVER get the We will escalate to new deparment bull crap.

I had 4 things I needed taken care of in the past month. Each time they got right to the point and fixed it immediately.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

True.. and who voted 1 lol ??[/b]
    me,

causse each time i play this game each day something happens which angers me. and the most anoying thing is i dont wanna/cant quite. causse then you&#39;ll think... damn its all a waste if i leave this behind or you feel like pking (which actually deserves a 10 in this game)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast