Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

How much are YOU paying per month?

This is a discussion on How much are YOU paying per month? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tommmay nice looks like you got lucky from your boyfriend All happy now Still struggling with comebacks ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    nice looks like you got lucky from your boyfriend All happy now
    Still struggling with comebacks I see.

@king - how? share such great achievements.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    When I played, I would spend ~~ ($0000) per month
    why would u edit that

spending doesnt consider how much u actually get back so just put the old amount

Demika

I think i've only spended some cash on prem a few times, thats all

_yx_

the funny thing is that none spend any money on it but sundly they appear with full insane itens! Im not talking about one or 2 itens! So how is it possible a guy made this amount of money in NO TIME? There is a MOB or BOSS that drops Uniques +3 ? Or u just found lots and lots of +0 unique in a boss drop? They drop Shard +9 and +8 itens?
    Dont came here and tell the people that u dont spend money on this game if u played it about 3 years maybe u can got the GBs...
    im suprise that almost everyone told that they just use real money on Prems if its true can u guys teach us how does i make a char with full +2/+3 uniques and +9/8 armors and weapons in about 6 months?

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _yx_ View Post
    the funny thing is that none spend any money on it but sundly they appear with full insane itens! Im not talking about one or 2 itens! So how is it possible a guy made this amount of money in NO TIME? There is a MOB or BOSS that drops Uniques +3 ? Or u just found lots and lots of +0 unique in a boss drop? They drop Shard +9 and +8 itens?
    Dont came here and tell the people that u dont spend money on this game if u played it about 3 years maybe u can got the GBs...
    im suprise that almost everyone told that they just use real money on Prems if its true can u guys teach us how does i make a char with full +2/+3 uniques and +9/8 armors and weapons in about 6 months?
    ppl actually farm instead of bitching about it

booyah360

I think the conclusion is Tommmay is in fact a 21 yr old guy who has the mouth of a 10 yr old who jsut learnt sarcasm and cuss words :P

Moisty

Well turn that farming/ed/chaos/bdw-time into hours.
    Then count how much money u would earn if u worked that many hours at a regular
    job?

I think it would be waaay more money to spend on KO and other shiz.
    Kinda ruining the game tho, but still ..... time is money!

_yx_

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    ppl actually farm instead of bitching about it
    So u are talking that i can make money enought to be full unique +3 and weapons and armors +8/9 in about 5 or 6 months just farming? spending 0 USB?

Quote Originally Posted by booyah360 View Post
    I think the conclusion is Tommmay is in fact a 21 yr old guy who has the mouth of a 10 yr old who jsut learnt he is the best

u sir Are a winner.

So u are talking that i can make money enought to be full unique +3 and weapons and armors +8/9 in about 5 or 6 months just farming? spending 0 USB?
    bunch of lies man Kingoftheworld Patel was buying my friends shard 9 through wu

then backed out
    cause the back wasnt open
    youse are all LIERS GET OUTTA DENIAL

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

in 1 year about ya. resellin thouh not farming, u dont even need ED.

If you are spending around 100$ a month or more on this game to this day something is seriously wrong with you.. This game is worth 0$ but I can accept the argument of buying premium as it's a hobby, the game may not be worth it but the enjoyment factor is worth some amount.

But those of you spending 100's or 1000's on gear, wow.. Just get a life pls.

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    If you are spending around 100$ a month or more on this game to this day something is seriously wrong with you.. This game is worth 0$ but I can accept the argument of buying premium as it's a hobby, the game may not be worth it but the enjoyment factor is worth some amount.

But those of you spending 100's or 1000's on gear, wow.. Just get a life pls.
    How do you think they got that money in the first place?

In tommy's case, prostitution. But most people have hard-working jobs that doesnt result in deepthroating dick.

_yx_

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    in 1 year about ya. resellin thouh not farming, u dont even need ED.
    thats what im talking about "FDP GEAR" (u are the UndeadRogue right?) they wanna make belive me thats +3 Uniques and +8/9 gear suddenly appears from no where JUST WITH HARD WORK (i mean FARMING) in about 5 or 6 months.

So here what i think if u made ur char in about 5 or 6 months from start i mean 0 to 80 and u get full +3 uniques and a set +8/9 with weapons 9/8 dont come here tell the peoplo "OWWW I MADE IT i NEVER USED REAL MONEY ON IT U NOOB bla bla bla)

especially on that got a broke economy

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

thats what im talking about "FDP GEAR" (u are the UndeadRogue right?) they wanna make belive me thats +3 Uniques and +8/9 gear suddenly appears from no where JUST WITH HARD WORK (i mean FARMING) in about 5 or 6 months.

So here what i think if u made ur char in about 5 or 6 months from start i mean 0 to 80 and u get full +3 uniques and a set +8/9 with weapons 9/8 dont come here tell the peoplo "OWWW I MADE IT i NEVER USED REAL MONEY ON IT U NOOB bla bla bla)

especially on that got a broke economy
    ya im oOUndeadRogueOo, did u talk to me in game or something? cus my bro is usally on it just goin around mora lol, i remember him talkin to someone and saying FDP gear lol to some guy from Brazil.

ya let's face it, 90%+ of the people with +9/+3 are babas.

And most of the people in this topic are basically referring to them not spending one us.d because they made profit off KO, but yes u did spend money on the game so just put the real amount in.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast