Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How my friend could'v got hacked

This is a discussion on How my friend could'v got hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well im posting this cause my friend doesnt give a shit anymore and all i wanna do is satisfy my ...
Page: 1

SonOfaGun

Well im posting this cause my friend doesnt give a shit anymore and all i wanna do is satisfy my curiousity :P

Here's the facts

1. He's one of the best sins in Pathos dcz (gear wise)
    2. This is the second time he's been hacked ( he reformatted his computer and has kept it clean since)
    3. He shares with a friend who has a lvl 80 char and they sometimes play each other's characters
    4. His stuff was sealed and he was the only one that knew the sealed password. To top it off the seal pass is computer generated
    5. He logged on to find everything gone, his sealed stuff AND everything else in his inventory and inn
    6. He was not delvled and our clan was not disbanded (one of his characters on that account was the leader)
    7. His KO client is bugged ( he cant access the PUS) so he has a friend buy premium. His friend is retired from KO and lives 3 mins from him
    8. His sharer who has the lvl 80 char also lives close to him and has no motive for hacking because he's lvl 80 and has one of the best geared sins on the server so why bother hacking a lvl 59 account with crappier stuff?
    9. Another clanny's WP+2 disappears the same day and he had been using it for a long time (it was sealed and nothing else was taken so maybe dupe wipe?)

I really dont kno much about computers or programming so im wondering if there's some kinda hack that could do this

I kinda narrowed it down to 2 choices
    1. A GM got paid off by some angry turk to take the items
    2. KO had a dupe wipe that took out all his gears (maybe something to do with his bugged client?)

i wanna hear your opinions, tell me if u need clarification on stuff

Speed

notice how everyone that gets "hacked" always shares the account , at least most of the times... it doesnt matter if they live 3 minutes away, they can still scam him... and i havent seen a dupe wipe in eons...

SonOfaGun

notice how everyone that gets "hacked" always shares the account , at least most of the times... it doesnt matter if they live 3 minutes away, they can still scam him... and i havent seen a dupe wipe in eons...[/b]
    they'r basically best friends, and the guy quit KO so no reason for him to take gears even if he did take the gears he probably couldnt sell em. Plus his "sharer" didnt know his sealed pass so how could'v he taken the stuff

im sayin that this "hacking" was not from sharers im 100% sure on that. I know a lot of u guys got screwed over by ur sharers but this is not one of those cases, this is something else

well this probably isn't the best time to say this but ive been craving to bug you. but its probably because..

A. your a homosexual

B. kot is a homosexual

C. im an idiot for quitting pathos :|

but C. is right and wrong so its either A. or B. so ill let you two figure that out

and im guessing this was nag that got hacked tell him to reformat fucking every last thing on his pc.
    then to contact cs ( if they even do anything )
    then to not let anyone on his account ever again and see if it happens.
    cause that fucking sucks.

and wp +2 was AE's? is there any fucking slight chance that they both have the same person playing on them from time to time?

lil_mageskillz

there been a lot of these hacks where even sealed items r gone latly

draviste

3. He shares with a friend who has a lvl 80 char and they sometimes play each other's characters
    8. His sharer who has the lvl 80 char also lives close to him and has no motive for hacking because he's lvl 80 and has one of the best geared sins on the server so why bother hacking a lvl 59 account with crappier stuff?[/b]
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its probably a duck, dude probably got jacked by the sharer, he might be well geared but his buddies probably need stuff idk just an opinion, it is exremely rare that it would be a db hack or gm involvement 99.99999999% of hacked accounts are a sharer, just use logic.

im sayin that this "hacking" was not from sharers im 100% sure on that.[/b]
    Oh and Da Nile is not just a river in Egypt.

Gangsta

maybe he mailed those items from hellsgarem?

SonOfaGun

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck its probably a duck, dude probably got jacked by the sharer, he might be well geared but his buddies probably need stuff idk just an opinion, it is exremely rare that it would be a db hack or gm involvement 99.99999999% of hacked accounts are a sharer, just use logic.
    Oh and Da Nile is not just a river in Egypt.[/b]
    oddarcher shares with him so it would'v actually been more likely for my friend to hack Odd (which didnt and would never happen) than for odd to hack him

You guys all say that the sharers screw him over but you only say that b/c thats what you always hear. Mayb i didnt make this clear in my second post or my first post but he knows both sharers PERSONALLY, this isnt some "friendship" over the internet that he has with his sharers.

Believe me when i say the sharers didnt do this. IF i thought so i wouldnt be posting this shit would I?

I'm asking if there is a possibility of a corrupt gm or some superhack that could do this

and @ Zerbz. If you cant be serious and cant resist the temptation to bash your own clannys then dont post and the WP+2 was daddy's not AE's

my brother account got hacked yesterday again and all the coins got taken but the sealed stuff is still there

and the account was left with 0 coins for the 2nd time

i was thinking it was a hacker but now am suspecting K2 that they wiped the coins again even tho it was only 10gb (the previous hack wiped 63gb 2 weeks ago)
    it seems they r monitoring his account to wipe any coins coming into it

thats the only solution i have came up with since he have no Sharers and it is impossible that some1 hacked him from our country since we r the only ones who play the game here and in Beramus

so fuck K2 and their gay methods in how they treat their ppl

last thing am gonna try is transferring his char to another safe account and hopefully it works

what premium is on acc? k2 makes it very easy to scamm accs by sharers

HaMaD

I Guess DB hacker?

dunno whats wrong with you guys, everyday a topic about char got hacked

why dont u write it in a book and call it " K2ed"

mrmagic2008

some ideas:
    1) login bug where sometimes people randomly log into others account

2) sharer's computer is keylogged or hacked..... won't explain the sealed items missing though

3) think of all the times the secret password was typed and think of how it could have been keylogged

theperfection

since i started playing ko 4 years ago , i never got hacked
    Only i have got scammed 3 times

the reasons for you to get hacked is using third party tools , other than that NO , there is no way unless GM fuk ya up
    sometimes ppl pay GM to fuck other peoples chart

P.S ex gm who still got access into the servers do that all the time.

1. No sharers

2. PC formatted 2 weeks ago

3. only used the PC for the game and never browsed a site in that PC not even google site

4. Platinum premium

5. No cheat tools (he is a warrior)

6. type paste the pass always

and boom hacked again even after changing the pass and our country has 0% KO players so who can hack me other than K2 them selves?

they wipe any coins the chars have when inserted in them

Pino

the only left option is buddah paid a gm to strip your char

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast