Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We recently acquired a ventrilo recording of a certain forum member, not mentioning any names yet! You can download the ...
Page: 1

We recently acquired a ventrilo recording of a certain forum member, not mentioning any names yet! You can download the recording http://rapidshare.com/files/87067156/scammer.vrf here.

Now we progress onto setting things straight;

Saphyr

Is female and is not from Hungary or wherever like you said. Her name is Deborah and is from California area - thats all i am disclosing oh and she doesn't give out any items.

KO4Life has a ventrilo for Mods and GM's

Hmmm where is this then? Old GM's did go about on random ventrilos but not like you was saying!!

Your a KO4life mod in march?

Who told you this? To become mod you have to have more or less all the admins approval!!! I haven't been notified about this. We also get paid $50 a week and get items, Who the hell is supplying that?!?!?!"?£?"!?

Chinese IP Ban??????? Suing GB Companies?????

GM's have 99k AP?

We could R hit for 30k but our AP is just whatever our items where!!!

Imagine your the guy running away in this picture, Thats what i wud do to you all day and night!!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

$50 I been ownt then I been doing this role for free for over an year now.

Few pointers

6 years as a donatore , ko4life is only 2 years old and USKO is not even 4 years old

Ko4life is made up of ex GM's and Constables orginally

Devile , Festo and Morax we all previous GM's

Phantom , Paddy and myself were involed with the Wabbiz on Diez

K2 GM's read these forums so they see the scamming for themselves , we contact K2 about stuff when we can but we only have 2 of the staff here still have direct contact with K2.

I was never a Wabbitz, Phantom stole my spot

Anyway, just want to mention that whoever the member in this recording was referring to about banning anyone that he wanted, we will find out who you are.

Banned Senior Member

Cool

Ok... lets see here....

Ko4life hasn't even been opened for 3 years now, and we didn't start the donation system untill January of 07, just over a year ago. Wonder how you've been donating to us when we didn't even exsist... damn your good

Gm's only r mobs for 30k as Festo mentioned. To kill Felkanor yourself as a GM, it takes a few minutes to do, and I believe Isiloon is around 40-50 seconds. Ya they can instant kill with the kill code, but then that doesnt lead to the boss dropping anything

We dont give out accounts to K2, we dont alter information. Anything that mods or admins do on the forums, leaves logs. If you delete those logs, it leaves a log saying you deleted the logs

The only thing we "do" with K2 is when something gets out of hand and they ask us for assistance. We dont report users to them to be banned, we dont give them user information, and this is a public forum, if they want to come here, they can. Theres nothing in their TOS from stopping them from coming on here, seeing your selling your account and banning it. The account belongs to them and they can ban it at anytime they see fit.

Enough from me for now... I wanna see where this goes

GM's cant alter the drops from bosses, if they spawn a boss it drops anything from it's set table.

It takes alot to become a ko4life mod, at this time I believe there is only 1 other user who is in the talks of being considered. And guess what? The user who did that on vent... it aint you

Oh ya... wheres my money Festo

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

fuck you felix, me and cama were constables too.

Banned Senior Member

fuck you felix, me and cama were constables too. [/b]
    Not on Diez, and you weren't part of the original ko4life staff :P

Banned

and whats this whole thing about? some guy wanted to be ko4life mod? 0o

Banned

Everyone talks shit, why does it even matter?

infolock

Is Deborah, also known as Debbie, a.k.a the old phone secretary ?

If she looks as ugly as she sounds, I'm sure she'd be willing to drop a few items in xchange for a little salad tossing.

Everyone talks shit, why does it even matter?[/b]
    Because they want to strut their E-ego about how pro they were. I'm not gonna waste my time downloading though.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

shouldnt this be pinned? h34r:

Banned

i think everyone wants to be a mod , but few make it through : D

wideload620

and he said that in a public channel now thats stupid, also deborah quite helpful ingame and had a sense of humor which makes a change ^^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

that was too much effort to not become a ko4life mod...easier way is to just call the current mods/admins douche's...not only will u not become a ko4life mod but u might even get banned too!

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

Thats not me btw, a friend of mine bought it from that guy in that recording.
    so dont mix me with that guy :P

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast