Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is quite amusing, anyone have a link to saphyr's myspace page?...
Page: 10

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

this is quite amusing, anyone have a link to saphyr's myspace page?

cuteygirl69

Thumbs down

Ok ok I understand that what you guys are conversating over is very important. But... Back onto my case, will this guy be banned from ko4life and put in the "Hall of Shame". I feel like these people need to know who it really is on this site. Till this moment we haven't even exposed who that person is on the clip that scammed me. h34r:

DarK

I laughed at how much those ppl belived all the shit he was feeding them

Ok ok I understand that what you guys are conversating over is very important. But... Back onto my case, will this guy be banned from ko4life and put in the "Hall of Shame". I feel like these people need to know who it really is on this site. Till this moment we haven't even exposed who that person is on the clip that scammed me. h34r:[/b]
    Yes please....lets not beat around the bush....how this topic got to be all about GM's i have no idea.....can we lynch him yet?

IEATNEWBS

ooo festo you finally found a lame way to show people your 3 year old GM pics....HAIL FESTO YAYYYYYYYYY

Volcanic

Was it a mage account? If not his archer ap was stupid and explosive arrows own!!![/b]
    No, it was an assassin. He did a move similar to the old warrior provoke animation. You saw fire at everyone`s feet and that was it, dead.

IEATNEWBS

ooo festo you finally found a lame way to show people your 3 year old GM pics....HAIL FESTO YAYYYYYYYYY

najtonlajn

Donator for 6years rofl this guys are funny!

Tristan

Will, I was talking about it taking me back to the days when there were Wabbitz, noobcake

No, it was an assassin. He did a move similar to the old warrior provoke animation. You saw fire at everyone`s feet and that was it, dead.[/b]
    Explosive arrows

Banned

moemoney, after seeing how ignorance u are and talking shit out of ur ass, I wont even bother discuss with u, considering ur discussion with majix is going nowhere, its not first time I see u spreading out misleading and false rumors. All I want to say is I find it funny how we could abuse our "power", when we dont have any. The only thing we had was a bit better connection to Jessica, a whole homepage where we could provide names with SS/videos, so it could be easier to get them banned. But someone ignorance like u would never understand or listen.

PS: rofl how u take out some shit about DuWolf when it have nothing to do with Diez.[/b]
    Talking shit out of my ass? Hardly. You just threw some flame around. LOL

Yes, because at the time when almost everyone was having password email problems, a constable having direct communication access to a GM (who can change the password in 1 minute) rather than waiting 3 months even 6 months to get their password changed is not power.

Yes, because having people get banned by submitting snapshots to a GM directly instead of attempting to submit a snapshot via customer support (which I doubt they even read considering the many instances when people claimed that the cheater they had reported was never banned) is not power.

Majix argument going nowhere? Are you kidding me?

He claimed he was a constable. He claimed he reported many people for breaking the rules. Yet, look at him now, he is breaking rules as well. What does that imply? Corruption. In a normal debate, he would get beaten up, peed upon, and lit on fire, figuratively speaking. Hence, no it is not "not going anywhere", infact it has always been going in a linear direction.

As for Devile, I never even mentioned the Wabbitz until now. I don't even know what that means. I mentioned "all constables".

So Wabbitz? Majix - sold/attempted to sell items for USD, PhantomLink - lost his moderating status at one point for attempting to sell his account for USD.

Who else?

Boyce

Why did you quit being a Gm, festo/devile?[/b]
    ?

Banned Senior Member

Boyce, Festo left for whatever reason, not really sure. Devile was removed after being framed by a turkish GM and even tho there was all the proof needed, Arestides ( the head GM at the time ) still removed him.

And ya Moe I lost my admin on the official forums when that happened. Went back to mod untill there was an explaination. Then after a little lost the mod on that account but got it back on another account I created. I did get my account unbanned in the end

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

IT IS TRUE! PHANTOMLINK IS USING KO4LIFE'S FUNDS TO PAY FOR HIS MEAT WAGON AND KIDNAPP CHILDREN! BEWARE!!

Mortality

lol the topic makes me laugh

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast