Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Festo got banned from being a GM for selling items on ebay, somehow he's done a good job on leaving ...
Page: 11

IEATNEWBS

Festo got banned from being a GM for selling items on ebay, somehow he's done a good job on leaving that out of all the "hail festo I used to be a GM" topics.

Festo got banned from being a GM for selling items on ebay, somehow he's done a good job on leaving that out of all the "hail festo I used to be a GM" topics.[/b]
    Wish i actually had an ebay account..... Got a feeling i know who this is

Festo got banned from being a GM for selling items on ebay, somehow he's done a good job on leaving that out of all the "hail festo I used to be a GM" topics.[/b]
    HAI2U Chris0wns, BAI2U Chris0wns

Boyce, Festo left for whatever reason, not really sure. Devile was removed after being framed by a turkish GM and even tho there was all the proof needed, Arestides ( the head GM at the time ) still removed him.

And ya Moe I lost my admin on the official forums when that happened. Went back to mod untill there was an explaination. Then after a little lost the mod on that account but got it back on another account I created. I did get my account unbanned in the end[/b]
    That is because Turks had proof to bring Arestides down ;D so he did everything they said.

Volcanic

Explosive arrows [/b]
    Arrows that Aoe? Without a bow?? DO WANT!!!

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

holy shit 0_o

Banned

Boyce, Festo left for whatever reason, not really sure. Devile was removed after being framed by a turkish GM and even tho there was all the proof needed, Arestides ( the head GM at the time ) still removed him.

And ya Moe I lost my admin on the official forums when that happened. Went back to mod untill there was an explaination. Then after a little lost the mod on that account but got it back on another account I created. I did get my account unbanned in the end[/b]
    But you did attempt to sell your account. The problem isn't the fact that you were selling your account - who cares? There are hundreds of other people selling their account. The fact that you have gotten many people banned for breaking rules (I know you have, I was on the official forum and ranking with you) and then a couple of months later you yourself were breaking rules aswell. Didn't you feel that was a little hypocritical? Can you really say that wasn't being corrupted?

waton

its not 100% sterlings fold...
    both have as much % in this shit...

sterling is a gg but his opinion aint allways the right one i know, but namine howly shit you started this fight because of a fucking RISK GAME ONLINE.
    djezes FFS this is kinda retarded..you wanted to share on muse, so he let you.
    he never said to sell namine items or put everything over..
    the reason he changed the PW was because you sucked and you didnt xp as much as he ask from a sharer...

And what clan are you in????
    OW WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW darknezz clan
    Some are GG, most are gay and retarded like karmac...my account got hacked, even sealed items were gone and now he is talking around in akara that im a scammer...

well haha noob, if i was scammer i wouldnt run around naked...and if i was scammer i would dc you and steal all your items immediatly for being such a retard.
    boohoo i broke my hb+6, lets give a hint to the clan to buy me a raptor +7 or i quit the game..yeahhhh to lame to get your own stuff..

Well if my char (Illusion) is called a scammer, than every akara players are hackers scammers koxpers and gay..
    But muse has been called a scammer to and im not affraid to hang around with him, so that makes me a scammer?
    srr but if im called a scammer (while im not) and you call muse a scammer, hmmmmmmmmmm pretty easy to choose a side.
    I know that if im called a scammer and muse is called a scammer, that makes him a not scammer..if you like it to compare with me..

btw karmac, is this your way to get revenge because i owned your ass with a lower lvl and a less better gear than yours?
    than i ask you to dont play knight online, because you will allways get owned..
    If you gonna call everybody who owns you a scammer..djeez than whole akara would be in this topic in 1second

ive got proove of karmac calling me a scammer lawl, without he has prooves that i really am...because there are no prooves that im a scammer because im not a scammer

human_sin

muse/wildthang/stunnahshades and illusion/wildthang arent scammers and karmac is an idiot

cuteygirl69

Thumbs down

its not 100% sterlings fold...
    both have as much % in this shit...

sterling is a gg but his opinion aint allways the right one i know, but namine howly shit you started this fight because of a fucking RISK GAME ONLINE.
    djezes FFS this is kinda retarded..you wanted to share on muse, so he let you.
    he never said to sell namine items or put everything over..
    the reason he changed the PW was because you sucked and you didnt xp as much as he ask from a sharer...

And what clan are you in????
    OW WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW darknezz clan
    Some are GG, most are gay and retarded like karmac...my account got hacked, even sealed items were gone and now he is talking around in akara that im a scammer...

well haha noob, if i was scammer i wouldnt run around naked...and if i was scammer i would dc you and steal all your items immediatly for being such a retard.
    boohoo i broke my hb+6, lets give a hint to the clan to buy me a raptor +7 or i quit the game..yeahhhh to lame to get your own stuff..

Well if my char (Illusion) is called a scammer, than every akara players are hackers scammers koxpers and gay..
    But muse has been called a scammer to and im not affraid to hang around with him, so that makes me a scammer?
    srr but if im called a scammer (while im not) and you call muse a scammer, hmmmmmmmmmm pretty easy to choose a side.
    I know that if im called a scammer and muse is called a scammer, that makes him a not scammer..if you like it to compare with me..

btw karmac, is this your way to get revenge because i owned your ass with a lower lvl and a less better gear than yours?
    than i ask you to dont play knight online, because you will allways get owned..
    If you gonna call everybody who owns you a scammer..djeez than whole akara would be in this topic in 1second

ive got proove of karmac calling me a scammer lawl, without he has prooves that i really am...because there are no prooves that im a scammer because im not a scammer[/b]
    Wow big words from such a little man... Illusion you have no right to even post in this topic. Correct me if I'm wrong but you got scammed and then turned your back on your best friend in this game a.k.a. Promilike because you needed items back.... Sorry to tell you that's below low man. I simply wanted my items back and he refused. Well, I no longer need to prove myself because enough evidence was given.. Oh and LAWL! @ you saying I never exped for that character, first of all the agreement was 10% exp per day. I gave that character my all and was exping for the both of us getting 20% a day you idiot. Last the whole thing started when Muse was saying "you should sell all your items and let's stack Muse up". LOL You make me laugh when you try to come in here big and tough when your nothing and don't know anything. Off topic what's coming in here and dissing "Darknezz" clan and "Karmac" suppose to prove. Nice try but you fail in life loser.

Banned

Alright, skimmed through

My questions are: Was this recorded on ko4life vent? Inorder to listen to this recording dont you have to save it to your PC? Does this guy want to be market mod?

If yes to market mod then: there is only 3 spots open for Mmods and 1 server will never get a mod so that leaves out ares and cypher.

If yes to Mmod question then i have a idea.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Alright, skimmed through

My questions are: Was this recorded on ko4life vent? Inorder to listen to this recording dont you have to save it to your PC? Does this guy want to be market mod?

If yes to market mod then: there is only 3 spots open for Mmods and 1 server will never get a mod so that leaves out ares and cypher.

If yes to Mmod question then i have a idea.[/b]

Listen to the file before posting.

Banned

Listen to the file before posting.[/b]
    Helped ~_~

<3

Banned

I wasted my break reading this and I dont even get it. What happen?

I could&#39;ve been better off studying. But then Im asian, asians can get 3.0 just for sitting in class. Screw studying.

Banned

I wasted my break reading this and I dont even get it. What happen?
    I could&#39;ve been better off studying. But then Im asian, asians can get 3.0 just for sitting in class. Screw studying.[/b]
    then again u wont get far with a 3.0 gpa

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast