Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What audio player can I use to open this file?...
Page: 3

Banned

What audio player can I use to open this file?

sexy Owa

I dont get the point of this thread,but downloading the record[/b]
    which program do you use to listen to this recording

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

:huh: this post is confusing. Anyone care to explain =S plix

I also know that there are atleast 50 - 60 consecutive rumours going around that Saphyr plays favoritism, hands out items, etc etc. Do you mean to tell me I should ignore those when I personally saw atleast 40 Knight Online players on her myspace friends list.

What about that "rule" that Madness was telling us about. Oh yeah, K2 employees must not interact at a personal level with players. Isn't myspace a personal interaction?[/b]

Uh, I'm confused as to how any of that relates to what you said about Saphyr changing her profile to private. My point was that it doesn't surprise me that she changed her profile to private, seeing as she might have seen the topic here, or she could have been informed about it via MSN. And also, what was the point of referring to Festo? Saphyr and him were co-workers...

Anyway, let's stay on topic please;

Yeah, this kid is pretty funny. I especially loved the part about how he practically owned KO4Life and would be becoming a moderator in March. Gave me a pretty good laugh.

Oh, and you guys have to use Ventrilo to play the recording.

Jimmyup

What audio player can I use to open this file?[/b]
    which program do you use to listen to this recording [/b]

Ventrilo, once in ventrilo right click, and goto view, then look for record/playback... straightforward from the

if you do not have ventrilo obtain it from here
    http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

i skimmed through the recording lol, who are these ppl lawl

gogo reveal names ty

he is gonna wait for a lvl 80 warrior on akara with iron set + 2 and bang scam him! LAWLAWLLAWLALWLAWLALWLAL

sexy Owa

Ventrilo, once in ventrilo right click, and goto view, then look for record/playback... straightforward from the

if you do not have ventrilo obtain it from here
    http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php[/b]
    thanks you two

Banned

Uh, I'm confused as to how any of that relates to what you said about Saphyr changing her profile to private. My point was that it doesn't surprise me that she changed her profile to private, seeing as she might have seen the topic here, or she could have been informed about it via MSN. And also, what was the point of referring to Festo? Saphyr and him were co-workers...

Anyway, let's stay on topic please;

Yeah, this kid is pretty funny. I especially loved the part about how he practically owned KO4Life and would be becoming a moderator in March. Gave me a pretty good laugh.

Oh, and you guys have to use Ventrilo to play the recording.[/b]
    I thought what I implied was clear. I implied that someone told her on msn that I posted her myspace profile. You claimed that maybe she read it. I countered your claim by saying that she had 40 out of 60 people on her myspace profile that were Knight Online players. Therefore, we can't be so sure that one of these people didn't tell her, which is exactly the same as your explanation but further expanded. But considering that there are atleast 60 consecutive rumours that she plays favoritism and hands out items, and having 40 players on her myspace list, the first post that Festo mentioned about Saphyr not handing out items could be a biased statement? Right?

I used Festo's name because he made the topic.

Imagine your the guy running away in this picture, Thats what i wud do to you all day and night!!!

[/b]
    I don't have to imagine that is me and raine wanker :@

sexy Owa

i love hearing little virgin kids talking about having sex 4 days ago and making up stories to make people over the internet accept them, pathetic.

p.s. ko4life has been up for 4 years right?

Banned

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Festo is part of some conspiracy. I am merely saying that him making the statement "saphyr does not hand out items" can't be factual when she has 40 players on her myspace friends list. How do we know that she isn't doing exactly what the rumours suggest - a contrary to what Festo wrote on his first post?

Sorry, I have lost faith in GMs when I was banned by Infinitemadness for reporting a player who happened to be in his friend circle.

In fact, the excuse on the customer support logs he wrote was "that is great that you are reporting Gousty but while I was on ranking I found these threads showing that you were selling items for usd so I won't ban Gousty but I will ban you."

It's relevant to "GM corruption".

who cares about this whole topic... soo some kid talks shit.. welcome to the internet

mods need to give him more attention with a stupid topic like this ?

lol run f9

but can the guy that predicted when he is becomming a mod do the same for me?

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that Festo is part of some conspiracy. I am merely saying that him making the statement "saphyr does not hand out items" can't be factual when she has 40 players on her myspace friends list. How do we know that she isn't doing exactly what the rumours suggest?[/b]
    i think this shit can be true too.... just because the ko4life mods werent dirty doesnt mean all k2 staff werent, there have been times there were dirty gm helping friends with items, boss spawns etc.. there is no way u can document all... u want some k2 love gogogo suck up to gms maybe they will give u shit :P

i love hearing little virgin kids talking about having sex 4 days ago and making up stories to make people over the internet accept them, pathetic.

p.s. ko4life has been up for 4 years right? [/b]

Nope, this March will be our 2-year 'anniversary', so to speak.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast