Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why did you quit being a Gm, festo/devile?...
Page: 5

Boyce

Why did you quit being a Gm, festo/devile?

Jimmyup

40 minutes of record, hard to listen all xD[/b]
    26:32 (talking of banning random people without any evidence, just if a friend wanted him banned)
    28:41 (umm gay techno)
    31:15 (says he scammed someone, because she wanted her items back that she gave to his account, and had the topic deleted, basically because this part said he should not be trusted with anything)
    34:10 (GM corruption, spawning monsters)
    34:52 (after he is "in" he will fuck people over)
    35:17 ( i wonder what he means by, "wait till there is a level 80 is on Akara...")
    36:30 (obtaining items for friends)
    40:33 (showing videos that he is not [is he?] supposed to after he is more trusted and is able to show people)
    42:09 (scamming scammers, did not he just talk of scamming someone in 26:32? what a hypocrite)
    42:44 (ban someone who pisses him off)
    43:27 (lying to someone to have a friend recieve benifets)

sry but i cant help it, st. george and iamamge cracked me up, they sound like dorks. bhahahaahaha

'dude i was fucking on ko4life for 6 years and i've been donating for 6 years' ZUAHAHAHA

jajaja fuckin nerddddddddddddddd yo i cant believe some1 actually sounds so gay!![/b]
    st george is awesome, wtf are u thinking.. did you hear the very last of it?
    lulz

oh yeah and BOOM SAVAGE!!!!

Karmac

it gets juicy around 34:10 he starts talking about becomeing ko4lifemod and scamming ppl on this forum.... i think thats what this post was origionaly all about...

Banned

Why did you quit being a Gm, festo?[/b]
    he R hit me to death in the arena 2 years ago during christmas event, i told my cousin joshua hong to fired him.

OMG HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO

sime217

_______ ground level
    |
    |
    |----> this deep
    |
    |
    |_______ 5 metres below ground level

therefore, the rabbit hole goes 5 metres deep.

dam its annoyin hearin him say "BOOM SAVGE!!!"

$50 I been ownt then I been doing this role for free for over an year now.

Few pointers

6 years as a donatore , ko4life is only 2 years old and USKO is not even 4 years old

Ko4life is made up of ex GM's and Constables orginally

Devile , Festo and Morax we all previous GM's

Phantom , Paddy and myself were involed with the Wabbiz on Diez

K2 GM's read these forums so they see the scamming for themselves , we contact K2 about stuff when we can but we only have 2 of the staff here still have direct contact with K2.[/b]
    I WAS IN WABBITZ too =[

What's worse was that the people talking to this retard believed him... member of ko4life for 6 years? LOL I don't even think MYKO is that old. XD

Xtr3m3

Maybe a -10 year old :lol:

P.S is Saphyr AKA Averie (from long time ago)?

EDIT: oh come on 20% warn -_-
    EDIT 1 : nvm It was for a good reason lol h34r:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

İ WANNA BE MOD, MOD ME PLİSSSS

İM 18 YEARS, PLAY FROM BİRTH. EVEN İN MATHER WOMB!!

cuteygirl69

Thumbs down

sry but i cant help it, st. george and iamamge cracked me up, they sound like dorks. bhahahaahaha

'dude i was fucking on ko4life for 6 years and i've been donating for 6 years' ZUAHAHAHA

jajaja fuckin nerddddddddddddddd yo i cant believe some1 actually sounds so gay!![/b]
    To begin with it stgeorge isn't the dork he was my spy that went along with everybody to get the goods and my proof that was needed to convict this scammer. h34r:

Keeping it short and sweet, this story is based around the proof I gave about me being scammed. I don't think we are mentioning names just yet so I will keep it private. I offered to share my account with "iamamage" (long time friend and "very" active player in clan/vent). He's been a very trustable and honest player to Knight Online as well as KO4Life. When I was scammed by him, after telling him I no longer wanted to play game and just wanted my items back, he proceeded to tell me that no one would ever believe me and I should not even try to expose him. After telling my story on a few posts I was immediatly banned from ko4life. So fast thinking I sent a message along with that site to all the mods explaining the situation. In the end my honesty paid off and my account, along with others that were banned, was unbanned and now a new topic was born. :P

sime217

just wanted to say hello.
    its my first time in this forum, and I hope I get to know some cool ppl :P
    I am currently playing in the server akara (is there any1 else playing there btw?) on a mage called iamamage

thx for taking ur time to read this post, and I hope its not in the wrong section.[/b]

is that relevant in any way?

cuteygirl69

Thumbs down

is that relevant in any way?[/b]
    I know of this account being sold but the original owner is the same guy in the recording. He still continues to use this "iamamage" in ventrilo. Anyways his new accounts that he's been active on game our - "Muse" (this is our character we shared but I think he has sold it or it was banned...I don't know anymore) - "WildThang" (which is played with a sharer so I don't know if he completely owns it or just hopes on it every now and then) - "StunnahShades" (which is now his main, it used to be "MrJoint" but was named changed). So anyways in the end do not trust StunnahShades (a.k.a. the "iamamage" guy in the recording) he is the new owner of that character and the one that I was scammed by. Hope this can help all.

Banned

So how exactly did you convince the mods? :wacko:

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast