Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He Name Changed MrJoinT not TheJoint. Also I think it is pointless to bash him anymore. Our point has been ...
Page: 6

Waaah

He Name Changed MrJoinT not TheJoint. Also I think it is pointless to bash him anymore. Our point has been heard so why press on. If you leave it as it is now. Since he has now been made accountable for his actions/Words, what point is it to bash him further. Then it makes you look like you cant get over it. Only a desperate clan would add him now and i doubt anyone will do any trade business with him. If they do it is there problem because everyone has been warned. There is a point where you can bash and bash until no1 cares anymore. Stop while people still care. Dont make them think damn they just murdered this kid i feel sorry for him. However in all honesty, dude your a dumbass. After listening to that file i am amazed that someone could even think about doing these things. I wonder how these habbits are treating you in real life. It amazes me how selfish people can be. ReName to IAMABOUTME.

-Austin aka Karmac

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

Jimmyup

and men will be men

BOOM SAVAGE!!!!

Scandium

and men will be men
    BOOM SAVAGE!!!![/b]
    Start to learn what you put your ears to hear if you are the Savage in the record!!!You even know the genre of that music

PS: 40 minutes of pure childish playground....."I HAVE BETTER THUNDERCATS THAN YOU"

Banned

O_o

Karmac

Start to learn what you put your ears to hear if you are the Savage in the record!!!You even know the genre of that music

PS: 40 minutes of pure childish playground....."I HAVE BETTER THUNDERCATS THAN YOU"[/b]
    LOL?

cuteygirl69

Thumbs down

Pretty funny when I bounced on my naked character today and he had my items in merchant. When I pm&#39;d him about it he just disconnected..... Lame <_<

Banned

god im losted.

Saphyr is corrupt.. just not as much as the twat Arestides/TheGreatFraggle/Biff/James or w/e name he used..
    P.S didnt bother downloading the vent record..

I forced myself to listen to that yesterday. Firstly, listening to American teenagers converse is like pushing a screwdriver into my penis. Secondly, i bet there are loads of guys like this on ko4life, this place is full of mouth-breathing retards and scammers.

Oh and lol nick that deborah was giving loads of stuff to people, dunno what you mean about that. Crap GM too. She did fuck all on ares except fuck up one of my troll XP parties once. Stupid cunt. Thats what K2 get when they recruit people who were rejected from McDonalds.

PlayerofRogueC0la

I forced myself to listen to that yesterday. Firstly, listening to American teenagers converse is like pushing a screwdriver into my penis. Secondly, i bet there are loads of guys like this on ko4life, this place is full of mouth-breathing retards and scammers.

Oh and lol nick that deborah was giving loads of stuff to people, dunno what you mean about that. Crap GM too. She did fuck all on ares except fuck up one of my troll XP parties once. Stupid cunt. Thats what K2 get when they recruit people who were rejected from McDonalds.[/b]
    yet again he took the words out of my mouth <3 B)

Banned Senior Member

Maybe a -10 year old :lol:

P.S is Saphyr AKA Averie (from long time ago)?

EDIT: oh come on 20% warn -_-
    EDIT 1 : nvm It was for a good reason lol h34r:[/b]
    Saphyr isn&#39;t Averie they&#39;re two different people

And Tristan... what does Wabbitz have to do with you? You had nothing to do with us O_o

boring... anyway, what do I need to be a mod? h34r:

P.S. Zeroooo come back u bitch!

i was in Saturo legion reporting koxpers the list was so big i&#39;m sure he could never ever ban all these persons lolz

Some Guys !!! of the Wabbitz seemed to be very arrogant and ego tripping was like a elite club running around in diez.

I never liked it at the end, still many people didn&#39;t get help except the "friends"

japo

1 offtopic question, its true that Devile was Kenjuro?? Beramus GM?

THX and sry for offtopic xD

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast