Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never liked it at the end, still many people didn't get help except the "friends"[/b] Sorry to disappoint u, ...
Page: 7

I never liked it at the end, still many people didn't get help except the "friends"[/b]
    Sorry to disappoint u, but we werent even able to help our "friends", since we constables only gathering names of those who lost their email key and koxpers, all were handed to Jessica, and then she hand it out to the tech GM, but nothing special happend from their side, then Jessica quitted the GM bussines, and then not much we could do afterward...

And yes, Devile was Kenjuro

and i was KrepiN

Oh and lol nick that deborah was giving loads of stuff to people, dunno what you mean about that. Crap GM too. She did fuck all on ares except fuck up one of my troll XP parties once. Stupid cunt. Thats what K2 get when they recruit people who were rejected from McDonalds.[/b]
    +1 i seriously doubt her gm char was hacked ever im sure its just k2's way of saying her friends got caught using it .

and i think mcdonalds pays more then k2 so yeah go figure

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lawl at least another scammer was caught in the recording h34r:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I won the find the wabbitz event twice the same day and i only got 1 award! Corruption!

Banned

yet again he took the words out of my mouth <3 B)[/b]
    are you sure?

at least 1 of the billion gms was caught =s and i am confused just read the whole damn long thing lmao

cuteygirl69

It&#39;s funny how this story just escalated into GM corruption. When I sent this clip to all the mod&#39;s I was just trying to nail this guy that scammed me. h34r: haha

1 offtopic question, its true that Devile was Kenjuro?? Beramus GM?

THX and sry for offtopic xD[/b]
    OMG! Secret is out :P

I was Kenjuro, Drako, Vortex and dont recall the other names I used as GM in all servers, not just Beramus.

As for this case, thanks to the user that reported this case. Whatever said phantom is right ... to busy to put it in my own words :P

Banned Senior Member

OMG! Secret is out :P

I was Kenjuro, Drako, Vortex and dont recall the other names I used as GM in all servers, not just Beramus.

As for this case, thanks to the user that reported this case. Whatever said phantom is right ... to busy to put it in my own words :P[/b]
    o_O damn thats a first....

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

o_O damn thats a first....[/b]

must have spilt his buritos on the keyboard :P

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

And they give people bans and mute for offtopic shit...

So whose left to ban the admins?

Yun_Yuuzhan

I only received $20 per week, wtf. Btw you forgot to stop the payments when I stepped down so I guess we&#39;re even. :lol:

Banned

Sorry to disappoint u, but we werent even able to help our "friends", since we constables only gathering names of those who lost their email key and koxpers, all were handed to Jessica, and then she hand it out to the tech GM, but nothing special happend from their side, then Jessica quitted the GM bussines, and then not much we could do afterward...

And yes, Devile was Kenjuro[/b]
    Sorry to dissapoint you, there hasn&#39;t been any constable in Knight Online who hasn&#39;t abused his power. Your explanation of the duties of a constable is the fairy tale version "we only report koxper, help with email, etc." The real power of the constable was "we only report koxpers that are not me or my friends, we only help people with their email key who are people that I know."

Take Duwolfy for instance, he did the GM quest twice instead of helping people (who have also gathered the items for the GM quest) get in touch with a GM. Take little slapstick Willprice, he has gotten many silly turks banned for CSW bugs, yet his own clan was caught using CSW bugs (ON FRAP might I add) - nothing happened instead he and the GM pulled a 360 and claimed that it wasn&#39;t a bug.

Constable is a joke. Hire more GMs you cheap bastards. Out sourcing their GM positions to India was the best move K2 has ever made. They work for cheaper and for longer hours.

Sorry to dissapoint you, there hasn&#39;t been any constable in Knight Online who hasn&#39;t abused his power. Your explanation of the duties of a constable is the fairy tale version "we only report koxper, help with email, etc." The real power of the constable was "we only report koxpers that are not me or my friends, we only help people with their email key who are people that I know."

Take Duwolfy for instance, he did the GM quest twice instead of helping people (who have also gathered the items for the GM quest) get in touch with a GM. Take little slapstick Willprice, he has gotten many silly turks banned for CSW bugs, yet his own clan was caught using CSW bugs (ON FRAP might I add) - nothing happened instead he and the GM pulled a 360 and claimed that it wasn&#39;t a bug.

Constable is a joke. Hire more GMs you cheap bastards. Out sourcing their GM positions to India was the best move K2 has ever made. They work for cheaper and for longer hours.[/b]
    I find that funny.. none of my friends even knew i was involved with the wabbitz, and i never knew Will was until i was asked to join. I probably submitted 75+ SS&#39;s of macroers or cheaters within my first few days of Constabling and received nothing in return. Not to mention that the reason Jessica quit was because she was being paid nothing and couldn&#39;t afford to spend as much time as she did modding when she had other ends to meet.. Nonetheless, she was productive, we were helpful, and call it what you want, but just because you believe something doesn&#39;t always mean it&#39;s true. If u want to call Constable-ship corrupt due to your one or two examples, that&#39;s fine, but as far as Diez went.. the Wabbitz and it&#39;s contained members don&#39;t meet your mould.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast