Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

How Not To Become A KO4life Mod!

This is a discussion on How Not To Become A KO4life Mod! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who cares KO is dead....
Page: 9

TaDaaa

Who cares KO is dead.

Who cares KO is dead.[/b]
    :lol:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

U never knew who I was, didnt u ? Not even Will knew, until the end.[/b]
    I remeber the few topics about this in offical forums, back when it was the only decent place. It had rly funny arguments. Like "both devile and kenjuro use "u" and smth smth smth burrito (seriously >.<)"

Me and Sheila tried to fraps Morax cheating after we heard he was a GM, we were so sure that his malice had too long range. It ended up with morax&#39;s DM party raided for 5 times, he was pissed after that. We didnt get any proofs

U never knew who I was, didnt u ? Not even Will knew, until the end.

As for moe arguing ... ignore him. He is the owner of the truth and knows how the wabbitz worked without being part of the group. Everyone is the same so wabbitz were no exception, right?

Jokes aside, Jessica did a good job in Diez. Gathered a good group of players to report her stuff with sec chars part of a newly clan created by her. I helped her define the guidelines for the constables and all the info went on record on her private forum. Sure, u could always abuse your position and just report everyone but your friends, but it wasnt a small group so there was a big chance someone else will catch them. The evidence was always reviewed before getting the cheater banned.

I know all this cause I was also a constable there. When I was still a GM, I met Jessica and worked together in Diez, became good friends and after I got fired, I helped her with this idea.

I dunno how this topic ended up flaming GMs, but I dont think is fair to talk shit about someone u never knew without knowing a single fact about her work. So please cut the bullshit and get back on topic.[/b]
    +zonechange 48 on you bitch!!! If you beat me i think it will be /forbidconnect Devile !!!!

I remember when i setup a forum had a number of constables all working well with me, Got a nasty email from James saying HOW I DIDNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS!!! I am voiding my contract! The number of threats i got when i was a GM was stupid. If you agree with him/her, your permissions are being removed. hahaha

+zonechange 48 on you bitch!!! If you beat me i think it will be /forbidconnect Devile !!!!

I remember when i setup a forum had a number of constables all working well with me, Got a nasty email from James saying HOW I DIDNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS!!! I am voiding my contract! The number of threats i got when i was a GM was stupid. If you agree with him/her, your permissions are being removed. hahaha[/b]
    ye I was one of those constables -_-. Remember Dave&#39;s Diary xD

Does that really matter? A person was or should&#39;ve been chosen constable because he was expected to never break the rules.

Let&#39;s say I am a constable today and I get people banned for breaking the rules, and then 4 months later I am not a constable and I am doing the same thing as the people who I helped get banned 4 months ago. What does that imply?[/b]

Just curious....who are you???

Someone reveal who the kid on vent is already.... xD

Volcanic

No one is perfect. I remember Festo announcing `Perps phone number at a CSW . He never answered .

But, thats trivial compared to a lot of other GMs. Lets face it, 99% of the game users are bent. Its pointless worrying about it.

All you can do is blacklist them or embarrass them.

Slightly off topic. Reading about your GM skills, what was the fire AoE James used to use? I had over 300 fire resist at lvl 70 and he still killed me and the rest of town with ease.

KalaBunga Senior Member

read the 1st pages and still idk what this topics is ahbout

chimera2888

lolz so u guys gonna promote any one to be a GM in march ? :P

EDIT: P.S. my birth day is march 27 :wub:

No one is perfect. I remember Festo announcing `Perps phone number at a CSW . He never answered .

But, thats trivial compared to a lot of other GMs. Lets face it, 99% of the game users are bent. Its pointless worrying about it.

All you can do is blacklist them or embarrass them.

Slightly off topic. Reading about your GM skills, what was the fire AoE James used to use? I had over 300 fire resist at lvl 70 and he still killed me and the rest of town with ease.[/b]
    Was it a mage account? If not his archer ap was stupid and explosive arrows own!!!

Banned

Wabbitz blew chunks.. cough. Anywho, listening to that reminded me of listening to Majix, BabyBash and Denox back in the 8Ball days. "So gangsta, bawlin..." After listening to this, i am now so glad this game is in my past. Nothing but trash talking little children playing now. The game is run by an inept company, with GMs that havent even played the game or understand it. Ko has been crap since KE came out, and has gone downhill from there. From the days of Kom and his butt buddies like Tez, to the modern day bug abusing people getting nps because of crappy server lag. Nothing will compete with the old days when cheaters were few and far between, and when caught, were outcasts of the community. Nowadays everyone feels that "everyone deserves a second chance. The days of good gms and constables are long gone. To all those still playing, i hope you enjoy the pool of shit this game has turned into. And you have noone to blame but yourselves/ourselves. Get out now and stop giving money to this company. Go play a private server if you still "Enjoy" the game itself. Saphyr or whoever she is, is most likely corrupt, but without solid proof, nothing should be said any further. Its just opinions and jealousy until then.

Banned Senior Member

I knew Devile Just nobody would believe or confirm me about it untill a little before you were removed for the last time, Thats when Jess finally caved in . Besides that one day in vent you had to know.... cant just be in vent, I mention a twitcher and you ask for his name. All of a sudden your beside him telling me where he was on an "unknown" character while I was PMing you on the Drako char and talking to you on vent :P

Still surprised p0w3r never knew untill you posted on ranking tho O_o

Red... BabyBash, Denox, and Skorm on at the same time was awsome...

TaDaaa

Let me reiterate, nobody cares, KO is dead.

17 topics posted on today. Thats it. Used to be your topic would be off the first page in under an hour.

K2 won, we lost, give up and find a better game.

remember that one time when i was on vent with averie and she was like whoa and i was like lol. yeah it was the good old days. i love gms. and then we started our constable group with ed and joe. that shit was really funny lol.

when our entire clan and the gms were on vent it was awesome..

even when i wasnt a constable i knew that joe was a constable

runordie

HI, I DONATE ACCOUNT YOU GIVE ME ITEM AND GM HOOK UP PLS!

I PAY DONATE FOR 7YEARS 50$ EVERY DAY PLS GM PLS

waste of time really who cares your stupid in the first place to believe him

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast