Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HOW TO NOT GET HACK U MOST READ 911 911 911

This is a discussion on HOW TO NOT GET HACK U MOST READ 911 911 911 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is Charlie an accepted member of this community now or what? I barely log forums, but what's going on :P...
Page: 2

Is Charlie an accepted member of this community now or what? I barely log forums, but what's going on :P

merchanter123

<3 adis...

:wub: Angelina Jolie :wub:

^^

Who are you? I don't recognize you by your forum name, and yes Angelina Jolie owns hard (cue Rent's reply).

merchanter123

you don't know who i am

:wub: sly aga :wub:

Originally posted by Apostilo
    I have heard from many people that
    Log in oficial page is key for hacking u - *SO U MUST NO LOG TO OFFICIAL KO PAGE
    There is trade hack where they trade u and cansel it 2-3 times - then they got your Id and pass somehow - SO U MUST NOT TRADE ANYONE *
    Some peopel say the trade hack works also if u just run and don`t press ok when trade screen apears u just cansel it an dstill u got hacked - SO U MUST NOT RUN IN GAME OR MUST NEVER UNBLOCK TRADE REQUEST ....
    Some people say that they hack database and got all players ID and Passes - so u will be hack only if they wish too
    Some poeple say that if there is corrupted Gm he may give your Info to his friends and they can get you rid of your items - or GM can just wipe some items from you because for example u ofennded his real life or ingame friends ...

SO U INFACT MUST NOT EVER LOG IN IN THIS GAME SO U CAN BE SAFE .. FOR MORE SECURITY U BETTER DO NOT EVEN TURN ON YOUR COMPUTER ... but sooner or later , somehow , someone will hack u through your GSM anyway...
    .. owned :lol: that explains it all i guess

Wyvern

ahaha good points ^_^

Zypher

lol funny stuff :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12