Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to not get scammed

This is a discussion on How to not get scammed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah indeed. Vouchers don't mean much as a scammer can do a few normal, smooth trades with known people and ...
Page: 2

TNM

Yeah indeed. Vouchers don't mean much as a scammer can do a few normal, smooth trades with known people and still decide to scam the next trade
    As said before: it's better to get as much info as you can about the buyer/seller and log every part of the trade so you can still take some action.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Nice guidelines, though I doubt you are gonna sell anything if you follow them;-). As a buyer I am never gonna use payment systems like WU which offer no protection to me. Why do you think I would transfer USD into someones a/c half way across the world without any assurance. You want the other guy to trust you blindly while you dont trust him at all just coz you have few vouchers on the forum? Someone has to be insane to do that. Trading is mutual trust.

We all know vouchers mean shit. That guy who scammed Qubee had like gazillion vouchers on his thread who continued to vouch for him even after Qubee said he was scammed by him.

The only way is to trade and then pray:-)

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    As a buyer I am never gonna use payment systems like WU which offer no protection to me. Why do you think I would transfer USD into someones a/c half way across the world without any assurance.
    as a buyer u got no choice and u need to realise that u want to buy somethin and its ur turn to pay first even if its around the world. next point is WU gives u a big advantage because u get all infos to get into contact with seller. with paymentsystems like paypal u wouldnt get anythink which can be used.

You want the other guy to trust you blindly while you dont trust him at all just coz you have few vouchers on the forum? Someone has to be insane to do that. Trading is mutual trust.
    i sold stuff to alot players i would trust as buyer but thats not the point. as seller u just need to choose a safe payment and be polite. people you get scammed mainly share account or using unsafe payment systems.

We all know vouchers mean shit. That guy who scammed Qubee had like gazillion vouchers on his thread who continued to vouch for him even after Qubee said he was scammed by him.
    well it looks like not everybody know vouchers means shit otherwise they wouldnt trust "well known gg players" that much ><

You forgot one rule:
    To be COMPLETELY safe, don't do USD. ^^

+1 to this! Really nice.

good guide stickyy

SHERi0N

hmm wow nice for ppl who joined the forum... cant sell their things although they r maybe trustie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    02-28-2016, 01:25 AM