Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How To Organize a Clan?????

This is a discussion on How To Organize a Clan????? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares iv always wanted a knightonlin pokemon clan *lightmage = pikachu fire= charisard ice = ...
Page: 2

I_Am_On_Ares

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares
    iv always wanted a knightonlin pokemon clan *lightmage = pikachu fire= charisard ice = lapras maybe. priest = whats that pokemons name that sister joy had?. warrior = machamp, assasin = scyther etc..
    you are soo wierd..[/b]
    you are the wierdest af the wierdest

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(I_Am_On_Ares)</div>
    Originally posted by giga@
    <!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_On_Ares

iv always wanted a knightonlin pokemon clan *lightmage = pikachu fire= charisard ice = lapras maybe. priest = whats that pokemons name that sister joy had?. warrior = machamp, assasin = scyther etc..

you are soo wierd..
    you are the wierdest af the wierdest[/b]
    i guess i am owned?
    back to topic :rollseyes:

I_Am_On_Ares

Starcraft themed clan

every1 names their chars like the units of starcraft, and it has to fith the job/class

La_cosa

1 Doesn't really matter
    2 #1 rule treat other with respect.
    3 Trust and Freindship
    4 As often as possible for the clan to grow and be strong but it should not consume your every wakeing minute
    5 Follow #2 and #3 and the rest will fall into place. And do things as a group. If U need to see what rules we use lemme know I will give U a link to our forums.

dene

rule 1 is not to cheat in my clan, we always use team speak, we talk about our orivate life to be friends not just clannies, share everything, in clan there has to be a rezzer (if possible all clan should have its pass) and ofc healers at least 1 buffer, at least 3 mages, and few sins for vampiric touch (10% hp) and swift, but ppl have to be good not hihg lvl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12