Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

how to play on dies

This is a discussion on how to play on dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its just some items... every other person in cyphr has them they suck because all their items andchars are bought ...
Page: 2

its just some items... every other person in cyphr has them

they suck because all their items andchars are bought they havent much experience

The king. Senior Member

LOL!!!

lol worst is that even with these items they still all get owned by people with +0 uniques and +7 weapons
    turks are noobs so it doesnt make a diff

redbluegreen44

only a game guys, jeez wishing death on a turk over a game.

Havvk

duped items when they did the famous bug abuse of Name Change Scroll and some more babashoped when KB did Isiloon with 4 members using 100000000000000000000000000000000000 abyss gems and split items or sell to get other to make uniques like those... no comments for the lvl of the chars ....

the best way to play diez is getting 75+ lvl and get in a clan who has skilled players to pk,thats the only way u can beat some of this guys,solo pk dont exist anymore only if u babashoped enough

Most of the items are probally not duped. I know for a fact on some of those high lvl accs that they didnt even lvl them to that lvl. We will just say that they were "hooked up". Its suprising what people do for money :P

liquidkk

duped items when they did the famous bug abuse of Name Change Scroll and some more babashoped when KB did Isiloon with 4 members using 100000000000000000000000000000000000 abyss gems and split items or sell to get other to make uniques like those... no comments for the lvl of the chars ....

the best way to play diez is getting 75+ lvl and get in a clan who has skilled players to pk,thats the only way u can beat some of this guys,solo pk dont exist anymore only if u babashoped enough [/b]
    abyss fires*
    and yea its way harder to solo pk now , in the past i could get like 4-5 1vs1's in 1 pk scroll solo but now no1 thats not like lvl 80 with uniques +2\3 wanna 1vs1 so its kinda lame..
    and as u said if u play with nice skilled players in ur party u can still own all this guys

+3 uniques on ares/dies not such a big deal i mean how old are these servers 3+ years old. Babashopping is accepted practice by everyone turks usa peruvians... people with +3s of this caliber you see every day doing felankor or everyday killing isiloon so they have a clan bank, and they are greedy bitches and not gearing others in their clan but :unsure: alot of people just jealous... anyone 75-80 on any server could legitly make +2 full uniques if they go boss hunting... my friend has full +2 uniques on oly and this server is maybe about 1 year newer... full +2 in +2 ib dual roc +2 pe+2 x2 if you dont like it go buy their uniques but stop the crying

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i was in party with Jmmh and he is better mage them most of ppl here who trying to be a mage.

Banned Senior Member

+1 mojmir
    jmmh is a good mage but still selling or possessing this kind of items ruin the game

+3 uniques on ares/dies not such a big deal i mean how old are these servers 3+ years old. Babashopping is accepted practice by everyone turks usa peruvians... people with +3s of this caliber you see every day doing felankor or everyday killing isiloon so they have a clan bank, and they are greedy bitches and not gearing others in their clan but :unsure: alot of people just jealous... anyone 75-80 on any server could legitly make +2 full uniques if they go boss hunting... my friend has full +2 uniques on oly and this server is maybe about 1 year newer... full +2 in +2 ib dual roc +2 pe+2 x2 if you dont like it go buy their uniques but stop the crying[/b]
    Are you retarded? You just Don't get the point do you? and +2 IN and +2 IB? Whata fucking waste how much money has he had to spend i wonder =\ cause i DOUBT HIGHLY Snake queen and talos have been that loving to him =\ and you can't get +3 uniques from doing isiloon EVERYDAY unless if You're the luckiest piece of fucking shit in the world that you have her popping out INs IBs Rols and Rocs Every fucking drop ._. Trust me I know from fucking experience with isiloon =\

Ganbitsu

How abould they block unique acessory upgrading over +1. Or "high" uniques like IN,IB,RoF,Rol,RoC over +0 and other uniques over +1/+2.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

what i know SQ drop IN rarely... but Felaknor drop it a lot, i hear that some clan got 2 IN from 3 felaknor in one day......

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

what i know SQ drop IN rarely... but Felaknor drop it a lot, i hear that some clan got 2 IN from 3 felaknor in one day......[/b]
    True and..

+3 uniques on ares/dies not such a big deal i mean how old are these servers 3+ years old. Babashopping is accepted practice by everyone turks usa peruvians... people with +3s of this caliber you see every day doing felankor or everyday killing isiloon so they have a clan bank, and they are greedy bitches and not gearing others in their clan but :unsure: alot of people just jealous... anyone 75-80 on any server could legitly make +2 full uniques if they go boss hunting... my friend has full +2 uniques on oly and this server is maybe about 1 year newer... full +2 in +2 ib dual roc +2 pe+2 x2 if you dont like it go buy their uniques but stop the crying[/b]
    True.

Felankor is killed on a regular basis on Edana, and before moving to e2 + e3 was declared a bug, it was killed multiple times on a regular basis - every day.

It has a very nice drop rate, as a result I know many users who have +2 / +3 legit uniques.

Not surprising to see those items on a server as old as Diez, tbh.

yeti1

personally when i play solo and must make a vs i use every time def spear20/axe20/sword/club and sometimes dd cuz if a lvl 80 come vs u and hit you from 700 750 with in ib and 1450 ac hb +8 lvl 75 warrior.

yes pk still fun when u make a party with 2 warrior 2 priest and more but when you see these item u must think that gm are really idiot....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast