Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

how to play on dies

This is a discussion on how to play on dies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are you retarded? You just Don't get the point do you? and +2 IN and +2 IB? Whata fucking waste ...
Page: 3

Are you retarded? You just Don't get the point do you? and +2 IN and +2 IB? Whata fucking waste how much money has he had to spend i wonder =\ cause i DOUBT HIGHLY Snake queen and talos have been that loving to him =\ and you can't get +3 uniques from doing isiloon EVERYDAY unless if You're the luckiest piece of fucking shit in the world that you have her popping out INs IBs Rols and Rocs Every fucking drop ._. Trust me I know from fucking experience with isiloon =\[/b]
    poff man you are one of the super jealous guys dont flame people for explaining how it happens... people trading + uniques all the time and anyone who has +3 uniques is one of the baba gg traders u see them farming mora and shouting selling all the time lots of noobs will get focused on some unique and need to have it and trade junk for it fueling their their bank accounts, people selling +2s all the time on boards how is it so crazy someone could make a +3 ooh shit i have to get 3 +2s... in servers as old as dies/ares its not that hard lots of people having +2 maybe a clannie quits and u combine ur items ans shit... doing isiloon and felankor everyday definatley helps with getting uniques they drop rates are high on uniques and if u do it everday and every day clan leader take drop it adds up... but drink some more haterade its good for u

Banned

1 thing u all fail to realize when defending +3 uniques like IN, ROC, ROL, ROF, IB

ready....here it is..............................

why would one or a few people in clan get all that to compound for themselves

duh lol

Validating

why would one or a few people in clan get all that to compound for themselves
    duh lol[/b]
    their special lol h34r:

GUTTO_LoP

Bad moment in diez much turks/duper/hacks/macros

the best way to play diez is getting 75+ lvl and get in a clan who has skilled players to pk,thats the only way u can beat some of this guys,solo pk dont exist anymore only if u babashoped enough [/b]

I hope u don't talk about Outkasted skilled clan hahahha
    bunch of noobs with a lotof money =)
    theyr skill is in money
    bunch of gays shopers =)
    and all np comes from gg players on shoped characters

tez man u had +2 uniques im sure... if you can make these +2 uniques from legitly farming whats to keep them from buying 1 or 2 more turks sell items to turks for less then they would to usa players cuz they know stupid usa kiddies will pay a lot of money for items... also if someone farms for months at a time how can u say they duper etc... if their clan is killing isiloon or felankor every day for months at a time which is usually the case... some allied clans get the boss everday. clan has bank greedy clan leader gets equipped everyone else bitches most old clans dont give items to new members cuz they too afraid will leave with gg + uniques so they all pooling their uniques to make + high grade uniques

also its a lot harder for usa players to imagine what it is like to be in turkey man... we for the most part are playing all alone in front of our computers in our home, most turk kids are playing in a cafe its much easier to find people in a cafe and get items etc.. your friend quits ko and sells shit cheap etc... 75 warrior only needs a 1920 healer to kill any elsant boss and if u come online at turk zzz time u can find bosses roaming if u look hard enough personally i only think +3 roc + rol is harder to get cuz u can only get in cz old days, but with andream bosses its 2x as easy

if you are gg boss hunter and u sell some drops for $$$ its easy to buy new stuff and + uniques, i mean u wanna stop people making + uniques stop selling uniques for usd on forum and bam people gotta farm their shit... but everyone accepts baba shopping so what do u expect some rich guys is pwning with his + uniques

Can1bal

i hope the turks will get ip banned from k2

u guys keep saying "diez and ares are old diez and ares are old"... but u forget the fact, how old it is doesnt matter much when there are expansions... what i mean is, the unique upgrading came in KE.... ppl didnt know alot about the unique upgrade system, and i dont think much ppl saved their unix so they can upgrade them... also u say felankor gives alot of INs, but felankor was only released in ROFD... and getting IN from SQ is VERY rare... so perhaps getting +3 unix here and there is possible.... but 2xIN+3? AND 2x+2 IN? AND 2x+3 WE? and so many +8 and +9 items?
    sorry, but its not possible without cheating.

Banned Senior Member

Wink

i just went see cafexxx to see what there were seling and watch what i foud

http://forum.cafegeveze.com/index.ph...c,72945.0.html

sealem duped by .... dupe plýz[/b]
    all those items arent from him they are from alot people....

got JmmH on msn maybe buying his second mage.

Banned

their special lol h34r:[/b]
    "helseth is awarded 27 iron necklaces" lol

tez man u had +2 uniques im sure... if you can make these +2 uniques from legitly farming whats to keep them from buying 1 or 2 more turks sell items to turks for less then they would to usa players cuz they know stupid usa kiddies will pay a lot of money for items...[/b]
    i bought 6 roc+1's over the course of 2 years to get my dual rocs+2....no way i could have farmed them so that is out of the question....now onto your theory of turks selling to turks for cheaper prices....wrong....they sell for maybe 10 bucks less to other turks then they would to other players outside turkey

and in turkey the amount of money they make compared to here in the USA is much less....for most, not all but most turks 1 roc is a weeks pay so they cant afford to buy all those +2

i am not saying if a turk has a +3 roc its duped...i am saying if he has a list like that its DUPED...anyone including turks can have a few +2 and few +3 items legit as in buying and or combo of buying and farming but no one can farm or buy +3 of all of the best unless they are just plain stupid to spend all that money and even the richest of players in ko have not done that

and back to farming....i never bought a iron belt...i got one from farming....then in less then a year i got 4 more....so 4 more i could have made a +2 iron belt and that was around 2 years total......how do these guys farm 27 iron belts in less then 6 months lol

yeti1

i agree with you in ib +3 can't be droped/bought in 6 month or 1-2 year
    ok we ce or small unique +3 can be legit but if 1 player get all of unique in +3 he must be a duper ...

kiss tez

chouros

bd-hoz

tez man u had +2 uniques im sure... if you can make these +2 uniques from legitly farming whats to keep them from buying 1 or 2 more turks sell items to turks for less then they would to usa players cuz they know stupid usa kiddies will pay a lot of money for items... also if someone farms for months at a time how can u say they duper etc... if their clan is killing isiloon or felankor every day for months at a time which is usually the case... some allied clans get the boss everday. clan has bank greedy clan leader gets equipped everyone else bitches most old clans dont give items to new members cuz they too afraid will leave with gg + uniques so they all pooling their uniques to make + high grade uniques

also its a lot harder for usa players to imagine what it is like to be in turkey man... we for the most part are playing all alone in front of our computers in our home, most turk kids are playing in a cafe its much easier to find people in a cafe and get items etc.. your friend quits ko and sells shit cheap etc... 75 warrior only needs a 1920 healer to kill any elsant boss and if u come online at turk zzz time u can find bosses roaming if u look hard enough personally i only think +3 roc + rol is harder to get cuz u can only get in cz old days, but with andream bosses its 2x as easy

if you are gg boss hunter and u sell some drops for $$$ its easy to buy new stuff and + uniques, i mean u wanna stop people making + uniques stop selling uniques for usd on forum and bam people gotta farm their shit... but everyone accepts baba shopping so what do u expect some rich guys is pwning with his + uniques[/b]
    lol, how can you say he's legit????

every single item of this list can be legit, if your ky and clan leader you can make a IN+3, and if you're lucky you can make a rof+1......the guy is not legit because he have ALL THESE ITEMS TOGHETER

one part of shell+9 is no big deal on dies....but FULL SET?
    +3 IN requires 27IN+0.....it's tough but.... 2x IN+3?????? and 2x +2?

so you're telling me this guy have 72 IN+0 LEGIT h34r: ?????

assuming he kills snake queen at every respawn (every 8 hours),and that she drops IN 2-3% of the time.... so to have 72 IN+0, he need to kill SQ for 3 YEARS NON-STOP!!! that's also assuming he keeps every drop and gives nothing to his clan....

oh, and even after achieving this, he manage to get 162x ROL, 63x WE, dual shard+9, rof+1, skeleton+3, sherion+9, 2 giga+8 etc.

oh, but I forgot....dies is an old server, that must be legit

lol, how can you say he's legit????

every single item of this list can be legit, if your ky and clan leader you can make a IN+3, and if you're lucky you can make a rof+1......the guy is not legit because he have ALL THESE ITEMS TOGHETER

one part of shell+9 is no big deal on dies....but FULL SET?
    +3 IN requires 27IN+0.....it's tough but.... 2x IN+3?????? and 2x +2?

so you're telling me this guy have 72 IN+0 LEGIT h34r: ?????

assuming he kills snake queen at every respawn (every 8 hours),and that she drops IN 2-3% of the time.... so to have 72 IN+0, he need to kill SQ for 3 YEARS NON-STOP!!! that's also assuming he keeps every drop and gives nothing to his clan....

oh, and even after achieving this, he manage to get 162x ROL, 63x WE, dual shard+9, rof+1, skeleton+3, sherion+9, 2 giga+8 etc.
    oh, but I forgot....dies is an old server, that must be legit[/b]
    its not all farmed... some bought some traded etc... if you killing bosses especially isiloon and felankor alot u have more uniques then the average player if you play the moradon market and sell trade well you can make +3s im not saying its easy just its possible everyone on this board is zomg +3 1337haxorz .... more then likely they are just like you guys buying and selling of items for money 90% of people are jealous and hating but they have no proof etc. im not validating that xxx is or is not duper only explaining that on servers such as ares diez its not impossible to have +3

Taeho

its not all farmed... some bought some traded etc... if you killing bosses especially isiloon and felankor alot u have more uniques then the average player if you play the moradon market and sell trade well you can make +3s im not saying its easy just its possible everyone on this board is zomg +3 1337haxorz .... more then likely they are just like you guys buying and selling of items for money 90% of people are jealous and hating but they have no proof etc. im not validating that xxx is or is not duper only explaining that on servers such as ares diez its not impossible to have +3[/b]
    Obviously there can be +3 on a old server but everyone is mentioning the huge list of various +3/+2 Uniquest of top value.

TossRicci

guys i did talk to that guy on msn and sum of you are really stupid annoying...he told me that those items are from all the accounts that he is selling...its not his he is just a trusted person sumthing like ko4life admin...so they all hand ovr their items to him and he sells them and makes his own little profit....dont see anything wrong with items like those coming from 80lvl accounts and not just 1 but 6-7 accounts alltogether..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast