Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

How is the playerbase in KO nowadays?

This is a discussion on How is the playerbase in KO nowadays? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used to play KO a lot back in the day.... i'm thinking about returning to play for some fun... ...
Page: 1

Default How is the playerbase in KO nowadays?

I used to play KO a lot back in the day....
    i'm thinking about returning to play for some fun... but before i spend any $, i want to know how active this game still is. I know the turkish still run the show player wise...

How many active people would you say play this game?

Little archer Senior Member

thirth .

Whatever you do, stay away fom sack of horseshit that they call c-west, you wouldn't even believe all the retarded drama that those guys cause.

Inb4 some cwest newfag goes; cwest is so active with an awesome community.
    I'd rather play a fully turkish server than have to deal with those badfamily asshats.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Whatever you do, stay away fom sack of horseshit that they call c-west, you wouldn't even believe all the retarded drama that those guys cause.

Inb4 some cwest newfag goes; cwest is so active with an awesome community.
    I'd rather play a fully turkish server than have to deal with those badfamily asshats.
    Yeah i used to play CWest and i was in Regulators with MalVlad and JaVlad when we were in our prime. But they are gone unfortunately...

What server has the most english speakers? I'm looking to buy an account + gear but i don't want to select a bad server if you feel me.

thanks for the heads up too!

C-West!! F the rest

well few servers to choose from are ares or EUKO or c-west so basically up to you man you can create chars and check out each server if you'd like

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    well few servers to choose from are ares or EUKO or c-west so basically up to you man you can create chars and check out each server if you'd like
    oh? why aren't you quoting Vice to defend your precious server?

I take your obsession is only with me? you sick, sick person.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    oh? why aren't you quoting Vice to defend your precious server?

I take your obsession is only with me? you sick, sick person.
    lol.....look what you commented 'thirth.' wtf???? stop spamming man no point going off topic again this kid -_-
    i did name c-west just then cant you read properly? theres a one in three chance he'll come to c-west.......
    i just hate when idiots say shit about c-west when they dont know hardly anything about it ^^

Vice just bashed cwest harder than i've ever had in my entire posting time here at K4L.

yet you dont say anything to him, thats what i find hilarious. you only seem to quote me, wonder why?

weirdo~

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Vice just bashed cwest harder than i've ever had in my entire posting time here at K4L.

yet you dont say anything to him, thats what i find hilarious. you only seem to quote me, wonder why?

weirdo~
    i didnt quote your stupid comment lol so stop hating if you wanna cry this isn't the place for babies

Quote Originally Posted by volcompat View Post
    Yeah i used to play CWest and i was in Regulators with MalVlad and JaVlad when we were in our prime. But they are gone unfortunately...

What server has the most english speakers? I'm looking to buy an account + gear but i don't want toselect a bad server if you feel me.

thanks for the heads up too!
    Personally I'd go for somethin like EUKO (europa server), ares or a decent private server.

only thing i can say is : FUCK C-WEST , empty server

i just joined up on c-west about a week ago, after a 3 year hiatus from the game. it's not as bad as everyone says... but its also not as good. there are definitely pk parties and exp parties to be had. the amount of english speakers is, perecentage-wise, similar to what it used to be back in diez a couple years back: 4turks:2spaniards:1englishonly. but if you speak a little spanish, (and they all speak a little english), then communication goes over just fine. after one week i've seen a bit of koxp (but way less than what it used to be - thanks to this new hack shield that i know won't last more than through the end of this month). there are tons of ppls with +2/+3 uniques and +9 weps/armors, but average gear is +0/+1 uniques and +8 weps/armors. (if you have a decent combo, you'll do fine).

the verdict: if you MUST have KO back in your life, C-West is definitely a server to consider. but since i haven't had any experience with the other servers since i've been back, i won't judge them, other than to say i didn't join them based on my research before i picked my server.

Hope it helps...
    lFilthy and renzorider like this.

Banned Regular Member

i play c-west and it does just fine for my time zone.. i play dcz it is rarely dead for the times iplay..
    i live USA west coast and work the gravyard shift so im up all night and play a bit of mornings and a little bit of nights and its active enough for me.
    although my sharer plays during the dead and its mostly dead for him.. maybe about 1party vs 1party?

For me in europe c-west is impossible to play it can be decent in the weekends but usually id be alone in 2/3 zones.

For europa there is no viable dcz and no rlb at all cz is active which is pretty nice solopk is not recommended.

I'm gonna try ares or cypher next since they seem very active. Not all english speakers are on this forum always takes some time to get in touch with the english community on a server. Worth the effort though!

Good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast