Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How are prices going?

This is a discussion on How are prices going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A few weeks ago, someone posted that prices were dropping on Ares. Just thought I'd f/u and see where prices ...
Page: 1

Freh

A few weeks ago, someone posted that prices were dropping on Ares. Just thought I'd f/u and see where prices are now.

As comparison, can use pus or other item.

For example, on xig at peak, 2kHP scrolll = 750M, now 500M, on average.

So if other peeps from other servers can give an idea of current prices direction and costs, would help everyone at this forum.

Banned

ares is goin down

the_stiffmeister

2k buffs were 10gbs at peak on Diez if i remember correctly, at least thats what i sold mine for, like 1 week before prices died...then i burned all my money on raptors xD >.<

i broke 40gbs worth of rappys+1/3/5/6....16 straight if i remember correctly...all i wanted was a +7 >.<

i coulda bought one >.< but it was too late when i realized this, so i guess its my fault...

Freh

So fear what r 2k scrolls now? Still going down?

Ronark would be the most interesting cause it came out just about the same time K2 made it hard to mass dupe stackables and npc them for coin.

the_stiffmeister

So fear what r 2k scrolls now? Still going down?

Ronark would be the most interesting cause it came out just about the same time K2 made it hard to mass dupe stackables and npc them for coin.[/b]
    i think they are like 600-700??? about that much...

Sup3rSlick2

yay rogue and warrior +7 shell back on merchant, now just waiting for chitin shield to be avavilable on merchant :P

Ayman4u

all servers prices going down but when ppl find the items the need for 10 gbs in merchant they rush and buy it it makes that items price high still :\ till most of the players run out of gbs this when real price gona show up ^^

wynne.

What u wanna know about ronark? scrollz are 10m and +5 rogue chittin = 1,5-2m a piece

Lag0nx

What u wanna know about ronark? scrollz are 10m and +5 rogue chittin = 1,5-2m a piece[/b]
    Wow easy to get 1.5m :S.. just kill spoilers or stuff for the scales=15k each.
    or glyptodonts :P

SilentDaemon

Fp +7/12 1,5-3m in ronark

yay rogue and warrior +7 shell back on merchant, now just waiting for chitin shield to be avavilable on merchant :P[/b]
    CS on merchant? Never ever ever not even in your wet KO dreams.

it ill take more time to down..
    it was so expancise. then when it strat down a bit..all ppl " prices is going down!!" " i want to safe much gold as i can!!" " lets sell everything"
    so everyone go moradon and start sell everything. no one buy nothing. every one is saleing... ofc prices ll going donw.. but in a moment everyone ll have much gold , then prices ll up again. it ll need like more one or 2 month with out any kind of duep or bug to gold star back worth something again.

prices on ares just going low and low shells in mercent etc.
    a lot of ppl said in knightonlineworld forum that prices in ares be very low like before when was md+8 in mercent so its be drop in

more few months till then prices going low everyday...

sry for my english!!!

SilentDaemon

chitin shield on merchant - no way! lol

Freh

Fact is, this is a very valuable thread to keep up. Ronark is most important, cause once prices start going up there, you know inflation will hit all servers.

When to jump in and buy is the key to know. If u wait too long, u might miss getting something that u really want. If we keep monitoring prices here, it will help us all.

xig i had rapt +6 in merchant for 1b it didnt go fast, i lowered to 850m and it sold. shard +6 selling fast at 1b in merchant.

1500 hp for 300m. everyone keep posted prices u know and server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast