Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How are prices going?

This is a discussion on How are prices going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well as far as i know ares prices are going down. I saw rouge shell rebirth for as low as ...
Page: 2

Well as far as i know ares prices are going down. I saw rouge shell rebirth for as low as 650m. havnt seen warrior shell +7 yet on merchant but it will soon happen. scrolls are getting low too. So far i have seen 2k hp scrolls for 600m and 350 def for 550m.
    The way i see it , IF the duping can be controled, then the prices will take a dramatic plunge. Eventually everyone will run out of gbs and start selling cheap.

Aluzion

Well right now, everything in ronark is mad cheap. WP and Lycoan and SS and such are being put up in merchant. Only thing is, koxp is taking over. But it looks like prices might stay low for a little bit and hopefully K2 can keep the patches updated really fast so they can keep on the duping. But anyone who macro's scales and such will have an advantage, thats about it.

Scrolls on Xig are at

Peak = 400-500m

Low = 200m (1500 buff / Attack)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12