Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How's DCZ?

This is a discussion on How's DCZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used to dabble in DCZ (was in IC obviously so i wasn't retarded). I played a duffer named FinalRetribution ...
Page: 1

Default How's DCZ?

I used to dabble in DCZ (was in IC obviously so i wasn't retarded). I played a duffer named FinalRetribution and had a good amount of fun (when there were people). I was wondering if the population got any better? Yes i know the game sux etc and that's why i wanted to do DCZ. Not much time to level and i can probably get decent gear for a lower price. Cheers <3

Banned Senior Member

Cwest?

I'm assuming cwest.

it's stinky now, in my professional opinion. O_o

Yes i meant Cwest, thank you for asking

yeh c-west dcz is aweful, no way to pk. Human side theres like no one and orc so many. Also most k0xpers are there. My advice either go cz or go ardream pk way better in those 2 zones.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    yeh c-west dcz is aweful, no way to pk. Human side theres like no one and orc so many. Also most k0xpers are there. My advice either go cz or go ardream pk way better in those 2 zones.
    ardream = dcz

there was a lot of orcs and humans in dcz today.
    and since i am no longer a debuffer, orcs dont leave after 5 mins, which is nice

Yeah idk what you guys are talking about. I had an amazing pk session yesterday. Loads of orcs and humans on and pk was really nice.

rlly depends, for the most part when im on my orc char there shitloads of humans to fight. pked last night on my human and it was 3 parties of orcs + a speed/mp hacking mage that could ignition you for 2500+ dmg instantly almost anywhere on the map...you couldnt even leave the base was awful. aslong as that mage doesnt log on then pk isnt to bad XD

^ that guy longboom was there he will tell you how awful that mage was xD.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    ignore that guy coz hes talkin about rlb.

on topic: c-west dcz is pretty good, always lots of ppl, just need a lil more orcs to make it even more balanced.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

if u wanna kill ppl like xXxPiNgAlOkAxDxXx with half plates +5 then gogogo

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Pk'ing in dcz in cw is awesome but the problem comes when cheaters log u cant enjoy pk with cheaters

Banned

if you log at the best times it can be 2-3 parties fighting...obviously not all the time though, its really fun if you have a few friends decently geared instead of a full 8 man party of randoms, or a decent clan.

but there's usually at least a couple of people to kill in down times, which you can solo, unlike rlb there is no1 at all.

yeh in terms of activity, dcz > cz > rlb.

I was in there the other day at what usually is the quiet time, and it was packed. You just lower you expectations and not get pissy when its dead. Cause it generally always picks back up.

yourmom420

rlb was the best... back before Pengu went 70+ those were the days.. PFB lol rocked but exclusive

Banned

The PK is GG now... The only problem is that humans going with 2-3 prieists and with 2-3 partys together...

But in the last 2 days I was making full mages partys, and it was so fun xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast