Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How's DCZ?

This is a discussion on How's DCZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Humanity The PK is GG now... The only problem is that humans going with 2-3 prieists and ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    The PK is GG now... The only problem is that humans going with 2-3 prieists and with 2-3 partys together...

But in the last 2 days I was making full mages partys, and it was so fun xD

tell me when hostile has 3 priest in 1 party, that should be a long time ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    tell me when hostile has 3 priest in 1 party, that should be a long time ago.
    Didnt know Hostile were all the humans... And you guys can barely make 5 men party so ofc you wont have 3 priests in 1 party

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    Didnt know Hostile were all the humans... And you guys can barely make 5 men party so ofc you wont have 3 priests in 1 party
    then you don't know that they are much more active nowadays
    but Hostile doesn't need 3 priests so doesn't really matter
    and for the fact orcs does always have 2+ priests so it's not unfair their either

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    then you don't know that they are much more active nowadays
    but Hostile doesn't need 3 priests so doesn't really matter
    and for the fact orcs does always have 2+ priests so it's not unfair their either
    orcs do not always have 2+ priests in party. Sugar is the only GG priest I can name orcside, and he just started playing DCZ orcside as he isn't even level 59 yet :P

DCZ was amazing I raped it at 60 and ravished it by 69 Im a sin so 1 man partys solo bosses plus riotes and atrosses and vs only took a second or 2 and I would go for full partys with scrolls I wish I could go back XD this was on Olympia I made alittle under 500k np while I was there good times
    Last edited by Sonor; 05-28-2011 at 07:11 PM. Reason: added a few remenises

Quote Originally Posted by Sonor View Post
    DCZ was amazing I raped it at 60 and ravished it by 69 Im a sin so 1 man partys solo bosses plus riotes and atrosses and vs only took a second or 2 and I would go for full partys with scrolls I wish I could go back XD this was on Olympia I made alittle under 500k np while I was there good times
    dcz = 59- lol
    Last edited by thing; 05-28-2011 at 07:47 PM.

no its not its rlb 59 is ardream you dont play the game you sell items id love to see you lvl a char to 83 and hustle ingame for your items you figga deal me

no its not its rlb 59 is ardream you dont play the game you sell items id love to see you lvl a char to 83 and hustle ingame for your items you figga deal me
    troll alert lol
    when you realize how dumb you are you'll facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    troll alert lol
    when you realize how dumb you are you'll facepalm
    nvm pelos just stated y he closed , dang hes fast

Banned

Lolz

Are you Sonor from chakrako?

And ardream = 59- lolz, rlb is 69-, cz is 83-

And Pelos is a fking power hoe nerd. Go and see his post before he closed it, made me wanna slap his face with my pines.

ok so fact is 59 = ardream dcz= 69 and cz = 83 bunch of stunads and moulinyans shut your mouths you dont know squat you cant tell someone thats been playing since beta ke haha remember character select screen with the thrones and the giant orc that growled oh wait why would i remind you stunads you wouldn't know that go spend mommy and daddys money you baba clowns

ok so fact is 59 = ardream dcz= 69 and cz = 83 bunch of stunads and moulinyans shut your mouths you dont know squat you cant tell someone thats been playing since beta ke haha remember character select screen with the thrones and the giant orc that growled oh wait why would i remind you stunads you wouldn't know that go spend mommy and daddys money you baba clowns
    Ardream = DCZ = DLW = 59-
    Last edited by thing; 05-30-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    orcs do not always have 2+ priests in party. Sugar is the only GG priest I can name orcside, and he just started playing DCZ orcside as he isn't even level 59 yet :P

someone said my name :O. haha watchfortrain is best orc clan end of story. :P

annd 60-69 is not dcz... the term dcz existed before rlb was even implemented therefore sonnar you make no sense and should be banned from helping others because you have no clue what your talking about.

dark colony zone / dark lunar war / dcz / ardream

colony zone / lunar war / cz / ronark land

Banned

lol at sonar who has no idea what he's talking about...orcs have better priests overall, humans do have some but most are horrible, ininsu is insane though, and a few others I cant think of lol

good to see a decent orc clan playing, hopefully they don't disband in a week like all the others do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123