Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vice

How's Knight Online These Days?

This is a discussion on How's Knight Online These Days? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like the topic states. I have been playing for over 2-3 years on USKO and I was wondering how is ...
Page: 1

Default How's Knight Online These Days?

Like the topic states. I have been playing for over 2-3 years on USKO and I was wondering how is it now, the gameplay, the PK etc. Is it dying? Are there alot of people playing or does it seem like USKO/EUKO is going down? Tell me your feedbacks and what you think. Also what server should you consider best for a fresh start? Thanks in advance.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

don't bother..

Uhh what??

Picture yourself the last few months of MYKO.

Now switch out MYKO for USKO/EUKO and you've arrived to the conclusion that it's just a matter of time before the game dies.

Find something else to waste your time on.
    MySexualIntention likes this.

Banned Senior Member

On a real note. The game is much better than it used to be minus this recent Dragon Box bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    On a real note. The game is much better than it used to be minus this recent Dragon Box bullshit.
    I have been playin KO since 06 and for those who done the same, we all know that the game never gets better than it was. So I'm not asking if its better than it was because I know its only getting worse and worse but I'm curious how it's now. I logged in the game some hours ago and there were plenty of people online I would say. How come it's dying then? Like Destan were full of people in moradon.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LikeAWildOne View Post
    Uhh what??
    the game is dying, it is dying..
    the pk is still good but I by myself.. wouldn't start again from 0 when NTTGame or K2 publishing this game.
    They just screw the players... everything they do.
    their staff sucks, their developers sucks, their entire company sucks.
    the game itself is not bad, but it doesn't worth starting from 0.

I wouldn't start from 0. I have alot of friends which I would buy items from. So if it's really dying, why are so many people still playing? When you say dying, how fast do you think it's dying. Less than a year or more?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LikeAWildOne View Post
    I wouldn't start from 0. I have alot of friends which I would buy items from. So if it's really dying, why are so many people still playing? When you say dying, how fast do you think it's dying. Less than a year or more?
    the game will never completely die, KO is like a disease for turks.. once they getting infected with the KO virus..they'll never stop.
    but the EN community getting smaller and smaller day by day. We looking on things differently than them and since we don't really get any support so.. some players giving up and just quitting.
    And USKO hasn't "so many people"
    there's about 60k players on monthly basis..which is nothing.
    Go compare it to LoL for example, they got like 1m players on daily basis lol.

On last few years they kept screwing the EN community, K2... NTTGame..who knows who's next.

anyway its your own choice..the PK isn't dying yet(depends on your time zone)
    but if you planning to farm gear or something like that..then don't bother.

this is my opinion.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Adi; 10-12-2013 at 03:51 AM.

like a virgin. Awkward and unsatisfying.

Banned Senior Member

There is no k0xpers anymore.Awesome pks in Colony Zone.
    So enough for me ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

since they reduced the ammount of koxpers i would say wait for a new server and start over, dont be surprised if they launch a new server inless than 2months^^

Banned Senior Member

Come to Destan and join Pawnstars, its a bunch of old Ares players who started on Destan when the server opened. It's only about a year old server and this clan is very active and helpful. Would recommend coming and joining us.

That goes for anybody who is english and looking to start playing again. If you decided to do so just PM BeastModeOn he is our clan leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Come to Destan and join Pawnstars, its a bunch of old Ares players who started on Destan when the server opened. It's only about a year old server and this clan is very active and helpful. Would recommend coming and joining us.

That goes for anybody who is english and looking to start playing again. If you decided to do so just PM BeastModeOn he is our clan leader.
    human/orc?