Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

How's KO currently? (Old Cwest people where you at)

This is a discussion on How's KO currently? (Old Cwest people where you at) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rizzy SteamKO Cypher for sure. Just started today and CZ is INSANEEEEE, theres literally party anywhere you ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    SteamKO Cypher for sure. Just started today and CZ is INSANEEEEE, theres literally party anywhere you go, populated as fuck and you are good to go with rental items really.
    I second that, SteamKO Cypher really fun right now, just ignore the koxpers cause KO will always have those everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    Rental items are removed last i heard...
    Got removed this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT1K View Post
    I second that, SteamKO Cypher really fun right now, just ignore the koxpers cause KO will always have those everywhere
    hard to ignore those especially when they are at CZ and cheating hard. For any reason, AND I MEAN ANY do not write in steam page because you either get ban or they remove the topics they simply hate to see people posting their failures to public.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    hard to ignore those especially when they are at CZ and cheating hard. For any reason, AND I MEAN ANY do not write in steam page because you either get ban or they remove the topics they simply hate to see people posting their failures to public.
    Yeah that is really bad support there, I know exactly what you are talking about with Steam. And I am not sure if its a steam thing or NTTGame that is banning and removing, highly unethical for either side. When there arent cheaters in CZ, its a really packed server and its fun, you will occasional run into those 8 mage parties spamming 5 ignitions a second on you lol.

sadly most of KO commiunity get used to ignore any forum rules and do as they please.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT1K View Post
    Yeah that is really bad support there, I know exactly what you are talking about with Steam. And I am not sure if its a steam thing or NTTGame that is banning and removing, highly unethical for either side. When there arent cheaters in CZ, its a really packed server and its fun, you will occasional run into those 8 mage parties spamming 5 ignitions a second on you lol.
    Ive been playing since day 1 actively and i havent encountered a single k0xp party like you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Ive been playing since day 1 actively and i havent encountered a single k0xp party like you are talking about
    idk at which server you're playing, but on beramus there is few mage clans who play purely for cheating, and few clans called "goldd1ickers" etc.... they koxp a lot.

@regiss, I quite don't get your point... how/where is anyone ignoring rules by reporting cheaters/bug that NTT deletes/ or bans for?

idk at which server you're playing, but on beramus there is few mage clans who play purely for cheating, and few clans called "goldd1ickers" etc.... they koxp a lot.

@regiss, I quite don't get your point... how/where is anyone ignoring rules by reporting cheaters/bug that NTT deletes/ or bans for?
    spaming it all over forum wont help with anything, without order it is just a mess - rules was set where reports should be placed:
    Submitting a Cheat Report ***UPDATED :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions
    Adi likes this.

Cypher 10chars

cypher is fun besides the 1000x mage parties

Rules? Order? I always knew you were a dumbass. They want to hide how many cheaters are in their game by going through support.

If they don't answer regular support tickets, you think they will answer the 10000000000000000000 cheat report tickets coming in?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    spaming it all over forum wont help with anything, without order it is just a mess - rules was set where reports should be placed:
    Submitting a Cheat Report ***UPDATED :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    If they don't answer regular support tickets, you think they will answer the 10000000000000000000 cheat report tickets coming in?
    I can assure you the CS team is answering every single CS ticket.

True, not always within 24hours but as fast as possible.. if it was impossible to catch up with all the cheat reports, the CS team wouldn't accept any CRs via CS tickets. They would simply tell you to post it on the forums..

WOW... another genius.

They had a cheat report system on forum, remember? We all know how often were they "investigated".... If you simply log on game, you will know how often GM(s) sign on.

CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I can assure you the CS team is answering every single CS ticket.

True, not always within 24hours but as fast as possible.. if it was impossible to catch up with all the cheat reports, the CS team wouldn't accept any CRs via CS tickets. They would simply tell you to post it on the forums..

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    WOW... another genius.

They had a cheat report system on forum, remember? We all know how often were they "investigated".... If you simply log on game, you will know how often GM(s) sign on.

CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    CHEATERS
    not sure if this is saying gms never log in, or if they log in a lot.

if it is the former, then i have dozens of screnshots of the bans going down EVERY day. if it is the latter, then carry on.

I was playing on the third server today and I saw a bunch of people getting banned. I don't know if it's universal to all three servers or that specific server you are logged into. I had a nice little moment of silence for them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast