How's KO Going?

This is a discussion on How's KO Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, Everyone Im just here to ask how is KO? I quit about 4 Months ago after I got Hacked. ...
Page: 1

Default How's KO Going?

Hey, Everyone Im just here to ask how is KO? I quit about 4 Months ago after I got Hacked. So Anything new and Anything better. I might comeback but Idk what server yet and If I could get help I'll probably come back... Thinking bout joining C-West...

=Peace

well if ya got hacked 4 month ago chances are if ya submit a support ticket you may get items back in 1 or 2month down the line also right now after last night maint for 12 hours the servers rather upgraded seem to have been downgraded the servers are laggy as hell with no new update apart from morodon and hackers in cz sadly

<3 cwest

Ahh, I might try but I'm thinking of restarting but on C-West...

Im still thinking If I should go Human or Orc, What Class and If I should go Dcz or just keep moving up.... Im hoping for some you know advice Regarding what kinda char and how to set it up. Because ( LOL ) I usually mess up my char and then I waste money and all And Then i start doing horrible. So This Time I hope to start with a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    well if ya got hacked 4 month ago chances are if ya submit a support ticket you may get items back in 1 or 2month down the line also right now after last night maint for 12 hours the servers rather upgraded seem to have been downgraded the servers are laggy as hell with no new update apart from morodon and hackers in cz sadly

<3 cwest
    Nope
    Nothing prior to March 17th qualifies for restoration as the item loss cannot be verified