Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My priest is not mine?

This is a discussion on My priest is not mine? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a priest lvl 69 in girakon i think its one of the best geared priests around despite the ...
Page: 1

ZumieZ

I have a priest lvl 69 in girakon i think its one of the best geared priests around despite the low lvl
    After the IP restriction thing , i didnt log the priest so my sharer can have it since these days i was working a lot nd my sharer is one of my best friends .
    BUT , my sharer is in morocco and im in US which means i cant get in the account anymore i still pay the premium every month , the char is ekipped every week , but low lvl.
    Is it possible to work out something with K2 like allow two region IPs on the account .
    should i say i move a lot between these 2 countries or my brother is my sharer ? :/

killer2675

the whole i move alot and my bro is my sharer does not work... 2 of my friends tried

DeathInTheNight

You will be able to get it sorted but only for 1 ip, so only you will be able to use it, well only ppl from ur country.
    As long as you got statements and proof that you payed for the prem, you shouldn't have a problem, may take K2 a couple of days though.
    Only thing is, ur friend is not gonna be able to play ur char, unless you blag K2's head and maybe come up with some arrangement( dunno what can be done though), but looks like ur friend might just have to make his/her own account.

kibal

How u can buy premium if u cant log in ?

killer2675

g1 or the sharer knows he info of his payment

i heard theres a service to give your frend a us ip by vpn dont know all detailes
    u need to pay something like 18 usd for 3 months and then u both can logg in

killer2675

i heard theres a service to give your frend a us ip by vpn dont know all detailes
    u need to pay something like 18 usd for 3 months and then u both can logg in[/b]
    then the char gets banned for proxy?

Banned

then the char gets banned for proxy?[/b]
    VPN = virtual private network

K2 can't touch your shit dawgy dawg. you need to reconizeee homie g. you be frontin like a donkey

K2 can't touch your shit dawgy dawg. you need to reconizeee homie g. you be frontin like a donkey[/b]
    dont get it but sounds cool

Banned

dont get it but sounds cool [/b]
    learn english homie yo this be american forum not turkey forum if you want to speak turkey you be need to front yo ass to 711.

u need to pay something like 18 usd for 3 months and then u both can logg in[/b]
    its possible, but then if found out, you will get your account banned.

hmm id ont think any lies to k2 would work here, although you can try making up some miserable story about some bullshit and give it your best shot xD

guess you gotta wait for k2 to put the country thingy into MYKOL

learn english homie yo this be american forum not turkey forum if you want to speak turkey you be need to front yo ass to 711.[/b]
    So beside of flamer you are rude :lol:

Like Felix said once this isnt a grammar forum if u wanna help out with some grammar to non american guys like me I suggest you to join >> forum.wordreference.com

Banned

So beside of flamer you are rude :lol:

Like Felix said once this isnt a grammar forum if u wanna help out with some grammar to non american guys like me I suggest you to join >> forum.wordreference.com[/b]
    rofl you are obviously an idiot.

Banned

if you pay this account you can have it,because you own last 4digit of ur cc or cAb etc

ZumieZ

I dont want to put my sharer out , he deserves it more than i do. He is like a brother
    And if i was an ass id have logged the account after that maintenance nd keep it for good but i told him to log it first ^^.
    i dont play KO much i just like to PK from time to time. :/
    Anyone have any idea when the My KOL region change thing will be up :/, i cant wait ><

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast