How safe is it to get an account on KO now?

This is a discussion on How safe is it to get an account on KO now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because I'm just coming back after 3 years and wondering if what if anything changed. yeah I saw the new ...
Page: 1

dancer

Because I'm just coming back after 3 years and wondering if what if anything changed. yeah I saw the new maps/quests etc and it seems pretty decent, but if I played it'd only be occasional PK/boss or something with friends. Nothing hardcore like before.

I played on a friends account and already got burned with some items being taken :lol: after 3 days of trying it out. But that was really my fault for being to trust worthy hehe.

So I'm maybe looking into getting an account, but what is there for the person on my end? Girakon would be the server chosen. I'm just thinking maybe if I bought an account, could someone steal it back or something?

P.S. I heard that Caesar and co cam eot Girakon from Xigenon and got banned? :lol: that's awesome!

What do I need to know about this "new KO" what's changed? GM's? I've been reading the policies and such on the KO page but I want first hand advice on buying characters, items(lol I remember people pulling the open/close window in trade and put different item in XD) etc.

Catch me up!

Thanks.

theres alot of threads like this use the search button

k2 still sucks, customer support is worthless they might as well not even have it

welcome back from 3 years

i would help, but so much have changed
    plus im kinda depressed