Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How seperate "stone of life", prevent 4 stone rezz

This is a discussion on How seperate "stone of life", prevent 4 stone rezz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill explain step by step Person A = you , B = your friend or whatever tip : use the ...
Page: 2

Speed

ill explain step by step

Person A = you , B = your friend or whatever
    tip : use the trade button on the bottom right corner

1) Person A trades person B

2) person B accepts trade and trade window is open now

3) Person A click the Trade button one more time

4) now trade window is closed

5) look in your information bar that it says " trading with person B has been cancelled " 2 TIMES , if it doesnt say 2 time u wont be able to buy any stone

6) if step 5 worked , then go to sundries and buy a stone , DRAG IT AND DROP IT on a spot u know it was empty

7) relog and u will have 2 stacks of stones

Hells Kitchen

or you could put your stones in the red trash can as if your going to delete them till your rezzer comes the when your rezzer shows up, hit cancle so that your stones go back into your inn. Pretty sure this still works, havnt died in ages so idk.

Speed

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    or you could put your stones in the red trash can as if your going to delete them till your rezzer comes the when your rezzer shows up, hit cancle so that your stones go back into your inn. Pretty sure this still works, havnt died in ages so idk. *
    this method is failsafe to have locked stones , i did it on 3 chars and it didnt take more than 10 minutes , and its well worth it

sonsivri

here is my way;
    *** You need to be laggy about 2-3 seconds (download sometin)
    *** You need one friend selling stones on merchant
    *** First right click "inn hostess" character
    *** Choose "access storage" then rapidly right click and open your friend's merchant, that encounters game confuses showing inn and merchant and its not showing inventory items when merchant opened.
    *** Buy 2 stones. (as "Cepheus" said you need to buy stone into free slot, before items dissappared).

second way I heard from forum members; (didnt try it yet)
    *** Open your inn hostess
    *** In that moment your friend will trade you and then he will give you 2 stone.

Thats it, your stones will never get together

Notice1: You need to save 2 and XXX stones cuz you may accidentally drag your 1 stone to the inn hostess and game wont inform you but 2 stones it does.

Notice2: Please dont forget to inform your rezzer to use 30 stone skill, cuz he will pass 30 stone when skill failed then he will try 10 and 4, meanwhile you may changing your stones.

Notice3: This is not bug abuse I think. We were doing it before 1304.
    https://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=3&id=13 (7th entry)

How can you say this is not bug abuse? It's no different then using the trade on relog bug which was patched.. Though, I would consider it about the same as using str armor to hold more pots then you could and switching back to hp/dex gear. Bug abuse-yes, big deal-no.

Aqu

Originally posted by Cadence96
    isn't that bug abuse?
    I lolled.

This from a game where Kosp is pretty much legitimate. Where dupers either get their wrists slapped (but not items removed) or nothing happens to them at all. Where everybody babashaps. Where the game has huge bugs that takes weeks upon weeks to get fixed, by which time the damage has been done and the turks have abused like 5+ levels out of it.

and you're worried about bugging your stones? :lol:

Originally posted by Speed
    ill explain step by step

Person A = you , B = your friend or whatever
    tip : use the trade button on the bottom right corner

1) Person A trades person B

2) person B accepts trade and trade window is open now

3) Person A click the Trade button one more time

4) now trade window is closed

5) look in your information bar that it says " trading with person B has been cancelled " 2 TIMES , if it doesnt say 2 time u wont be able to buy any stone

6) if step 5 worked , then go to sundries and buy a stone , DRAG IT AND DROP IT on a spot u know it was empty

7) relog and u will have 2 stacks of stones
    3) Person A click the Trade button one more time if dont work write "/trade"
    4) now trade window is closed if not close it

Mario

blocked:

unblocked:

well u didnt found this, its old like hell....

is it possible to say bug ur inn to have 2 stacks of pots also, I know this method could work to buy ur character to have 2 stacks of HP pots or something similar using the same technique

cccch

rofl ive had the same fixed stones on my char for like a year.

Originally posted by Mario
    well u didnt found this, its old like hell....
    It's old old tips but it ages that is impossible to make it ( a long time agooo for diveide stone only need to buy 1 in merchant )

The news is that another time is possible to divide the stone .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12