Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

How to Stop Gold Farmers?!

This is a discussion on How to Stop Gold Farmers?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A normal mage in ts can hit faster than a koxping mage. So, what you need is many coordinated mages ...
Page: 4

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

A normal mage in ts can hit faster than a koxping mage. So, what you need is many coordinated mages in ts to force them off the spawn. No big chance of that but just saying ..[/b]
    i am suprised they don;t code there programs to auto use ts ;x

lekebekois

how can u say all people with full inventory are all koxping chinese
    there are legit clans that farm BF for hours and give all the loots to clan leader to merchant off and split the money between the clan[/b]
    There MIGHT be a FEW legit players fighting EGO's and ISILOON with chitin +5.. I guess thats possible I mean quest jewelry pwns asses......... (huh lol are u kidding...?)

About asians.. Not saying that they ALL are cheaters, but here's the point:

We are proud to announce the opening of Knight Online’s 14th World: Carnac! Additionally, two versions of Carnac will exist. You will be able to log into Carnac West if you are from the following countries: United States, England, Australia, India, New Zealand, France, and Canada. All countries except for the ones previously listed will be able to log into Carnac East. Thank you, and we’ll see you in game soon![/b]

NEED I SAY MORE ? WHERE'S CHINA or ASIA in there ? oops nvm theres INDIA.. huh..?

I know the problem is for BOTH servers, but WTF are asians doin on W E S T?

necro_

damm you gold farmers taking my spots while im tryna farm coins LEGIT

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

There MIGHT be a FEW legit players fighting EGO's and ISILOON with chitin +5.. I guess thats possible I mean quest jewelry pwns asses......... (huh lol are u kidding...?)

About asians.. Not saying that they ALL are cheaters, but here's the point:
    NEED I SAY MORE ? WHERE'S CHINA or ASIA in there ? oops nvm theres INDIA.. huh..?

I know the problem is for BOTH servers, but WTF are asians doin on W E S T?[/b]
    proxies are fun
    heh

I know the problem is for BOTH servers, but WTF are asians doin on W E S T?[/b]
    proxying is what they are doing

That's the point of this topic, lets get the brains a stormin...[/b]
    ... theres no need to brain storm the ss i post clearly shows k2 using xtrap to detect all third party programs even ones not being used on ko xtrap is capable of stopping gold farmers k2 chooses not to make there xtrap program auto ban thats there own choice

brain storming isn't going to change k2

alper15

we can never stop them

iiason

we can never stop them[/b]
    i have to sadly agree with that.

i have to sadly agree with that.[/b]

We cant, GM's can. -_-

NEMANYA

We cant, GM's can. -_-[/b]
    slm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234