Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How stupid can K2 get - maintenance time changed

This is a discussion on How stupid can K2 get - maintenance time changed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They seem to be getting dumber and dumber. They changed the server maintenance time to 8pm CST on Tuesdays... right ...
Page: 1

The_Dude

Default How stupid can K2 get - maintenance time changed

They seem to be getting dumber and dumber. They changed the server maintenance time to 8pm CST on Tuesdays... right when Xigs night time DLW starts. Smooth move you dumbfucks. You could have scheduled your maintenance from 10pm-4am (ie: turkey time/baba time), when there's no special events going on on ANY of the fucking servers (unless you count people macroing a special event), but instead they decide to do it at 8 on a Tuesday. :blink:

Do they have 8 year olds making the decisions or something? Anyone with half a brain would be able to pick a better time slot than that.

At this point I'm back to being able to go to one DLW per week, like I did before they added the 2nd time, due to the fact that I work during the day and can't attend the earlier ones. So, 8pm DLW on Thursdays... I guess the only good thing to come from this is that I won't have to buy scrolls as often. <_<

Banned

"All dlw wars will be held on 9 am tomorrow"

DieWithMyKiss

duh.

Cava

don't blame them they probably just think "ok which day am i most free to press the button to deactivate servers?" and then go "ok lucky tuesday"

The_Dude

Originally posted by Zaraki
    "All dlw wars will be held on 9 am tomorrow"

I go to the night time ones for a reason...I work days.

Lawless

exactly....that time slot kinda puts U.S. players out of it

azza

ill walk to the k2 shop and shit on there front door step kk baba, then ill b like you just g0t own3d!

Radashen

Originally posted by Lawless
    exactly....that time slot kinda puts U.S. players out of it
    this baba killed the warder too ><

FiRe

it is not maintance...all hackers fuked up this game..and i think that hacker is triying to do it again...

Originally posted by FiRe
    it is not maintance...all hackers fuked up this game..and i think that hacker is triying to do it again...
    ^^ it isn't? -_- i guess you don't read the KoL site.. if you did you'd see the update where it says that all maintenence is moved to Tuesdays at 5pm PST.. Even tho they took the servers down 1hr 15min late <_<

and i will bet you they will be late to put it back up

Narya

6 PM Pacific Time is also the regularly scheduled time for Olympia's 3rd Dark Lunar War, so it was impacted as well.

The main KO website is down right now, but if I recall correctly, tomorrow's wars at 9 AM Pacific Time are Lunar Wars, not DLWs.

One big question for me is, why would K2 choose to have a LW on all 7 servers at once? I'm guessing they might be implementing something new in PunkBuster and are testing it out in the war map to see if it catches any cheaters. The 9 AM Pacific Time is perfect for getting those (no offense... really) Turks as they're getting home from school and work.

Date: 05.01.2006 * Subject: Lunar War For Every Server on May 3
    Dear Knight Online Community,

A Lunar War will be held on all servers on Wednesday, May 3 2006 at 9 AM PST.

Good luck to all!
    Site's not down for me

evenson

They keep changing things for the turkish community because its the largest. It really chaps my ass because this is a US based company for US players. They change the shut down time to america's "Prime Time" for computer and T.V Usage. THey changed the wars to accomodate turkish people, imo its bullshit. Hey lets go to CSW on wednesday, oh wait thats right we're all at work. Way to go, I applaude.

Dr4g0n

Originally posted by azza
    ill walk to the k2 shop and shit on there front door step kk baba, then ill b like you just g0t own3d!
    Make sure you get Pics!!!
    You would be like fuking famous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast