Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How stupid can K2 get - maintenance time changed

This is a discussion on How stupid can K2 get - maintenance time changed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sooo any1 know when it gonna be up?im so bored ffs...
Page: 2

sooo any1 know when it gonna be up?im so bored ffs

zetazeta

if this is USKO WHY THE HELL DO THE DO SERVER MAINTANENCE IN FUKN US TIMES? why cant they do that shit during the turk times like ( 5-6 am in morning for us) i bet they think " ooo more turks pay for premium, well do things to adjust for them " FUK U K2!

Moloch

They basically just took a big ole shit on all the players in the Americas. Our money is not worth as much as Turkish money I guess.
    Doesn't make much sense to do server maintenance when the server traffic is the lowest does it?

K2'd again...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by zetazeta
    if this is USKO WHY THE HELL DO THE DO SERVER MAINTANENCE IN FUKN US TIMES? why cant they do that shit during the turk times like ( 5-6 am in morning for us) i bet they think " ooo more turks pay for premium, well do things to adjust for them " FUK U K2!
    Because they work in the same time as us?

zetazeta

who gives a sht, they shuld adjust these maintainence sht to work with US schedules ( not have maintanence during times most americans log on)

Moloch

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zetazeta
    Because they work in the same time as us?[/b]
    If they worked the same time as us they would be going home at 5pm pst...

Optic4l

Originally posted by Lawless
    exactly....that time slot kinda puts U.S. players out of it
    well thats seems VERY pointless since this is USKO

Optic4l

ehh yeah u guys figured that i didnt read all posts on this topic : )

evenson

Originally posted by evenson
    They keep changing things for the turkish community because its the largest. It really chaps my ass because this is a US based company for US players. They change the shut down time to america's "Prime Time" for computer and T.V Usage. THey changed the wars to accomodate turkish people, imo its bullshit. Hey lets go to CSW on wednesday, oh wait thats right we're all at work. Way to go, I applaude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12