Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prem kospers !!!!

This is a discussion on Prem kospers !!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; many ppl say that non prem user Kosp= banned Prem user Kosp= nothing happen :S FUCK KOSP...
Page: 1

Quattro

Default Prem kospers !!!!

many ppl say that

non prem user
    Kosp= banned

Prem user
    Kosp= nothing happen :S

FUCK KOSP

:mellow:

the_stiffmeister

w0w.. im even more pissed than i already was.. recently playing pathos b/c im sick of diez and my gay mage and nonstop koxp and macro.. how much prem money do you think k2 is making by not patching??

maybe k2 was blackmailed: pay us $$$$$$$$$ and we wont allow pvp hacks. They didnt pay and cant stop it

or maybe they didnt notice changes in $ income so why bother

suka

Default Re: Prem kospers !!!!

Originally posted by Quattro
    many ppl say that

non prem user *
    Kosp= banned

Prem user
    Kosp= nothing happen :S

FUCK KOSP
    thats not true, i kno premium users banned.

also Big companies never pay blackmail money, because when u pay , they will come for more.

Information securiteis, i read maybe dozens of articles

u pay 500k, then they want one mil etc.. etc

cycle never stops, only method is Upgrading ur firewall to state of art, i mean like 50 ppl on team and firewall costs XXXXXXXXX Dollars rofl.

but its worth it.

or just more gms?

the_stiffmeister

Clone Sullimo pls.... h43r:

sullimo is not that great

the_stiffmeister

but he bans like a crazed mofo... wish we had active gm on nooby pathos since i got sick of diez... might come back and go paper wit tanay and do harps all day long..possibility

lots of people on that ban list show up a couple days later koxping

yeah sullimo has banned many people on olympia and days later they've been unbanned i suggest u check ur ban list and check for ppl online the mods actually deleted sullimos banlist cuz there are soo many gm butt buddys on olympia

4 cases where he banned them 100 % proof and unbanned

letshavcones

IF this dude bans heaps of peeps(sullimo) why the fuck dont he come to ares

i<3olympia

the FUCK KOXP thing is a great idea, and i like it, but it has its flaws, first off, people will eventuall get tired of not being able to get on whenever they want, and secondly, scrolls/trinas will go in demand, so thats why my friend is attempting something crazy, or at least, he MIGHT attempt it, he wants to buy ko, and redo everything, ban all turks, or create a server for all turks, and have them leave us alone, and new gm's. he says he has a lot of money, but meh, its not enough. but i think his idea is good, but not practical/plausible, lol maybe some one will buy ko, and if they do, lets just hope its some one who cares about KOXP, hackers, and dupers, and all other cheaters, and get rid of them all.

OLD1953

Well, I'd imagine if 50 US citizens formed a corporation where they put up $100K per each, they could buy the KO license from K2 and have enough left over to set up server farms and so forth, and could actually make a profit.

Dunno if 50 ppl here have that kind of money, but it's a thought. Hell, hire me, I understand network security very well, and I'll IP ban every KOXPing so and so in about three days. (Yeah, it isn't 100%, and so what? It's good for 90%, and that's a helluva lot better than K2 is doing.)

wraith86

why would you buy the ko license from K2 when its Mgames? and it wouldnt cost that much dude thats just rediculous. hopefully K2 gets shutdown soon and mgames lets someone else take over although i dont think alot of the people here want to start from scratch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast