Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How Unsafe KO/K2 security is of ur chars

This is a discussion on How Unsafe KO/K2 security is of ur chars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I believe there's still that random login bug, where you log in but its not your char but someone else's ...
Page: 2

Banned

I believe there's still that random login bug, where you log in but its not your char but someone else's (random).
    That's what is scary.[/b]
    It doesnt work, it happen to me... i got logged in some lvl70 warrior with HB and shells but once i selected the account i got DC'd.

VerHom

lol? A illusion? I do recall when someone actually stole the k2 database to prove that he could do it.

And Aligator - I hate to break it to you, But if a person REALLY wanted to hack k2... They could easily do it... Hackers are the people that make the anti-hacker tool's. And their's always a bigger fish .[/b]
    let me guess, you watched Die hard 4.

let me guess, you watched Die hard 4.[/b]
    and star wars
    i mean a sentence with fish

Banned

LOL ive onyl been pointing out how easy it would be to take some ones account with minimal information such as CLICK&BUY id and there IGN only.

only thing to say is check BBB there rated wit a F

They gave someone back their acct after a year, the guy had no prem info or anything from over a year...fucking lame!!! It's why I never deal in accts.

They gave someone back their acct after a year, the guy had no prem info or anything from over a year...fucking lame!!! It's why I never deal in accts.

only thing to say is check BBB there rated wit a F[/b]
    they have a B rating

cl30patra

The company has a BBB rating, I guess they paid money to get there. -__-

The company has a BBB rating, I guess they paid money to get there. -__-[/b]
    yeh like 8 dollars an hour to some douche bag with a title all he does is communicate with bbb and basically will flat out lie if it comes to it but because there tos is set up to fuck us in the ass most of the time he just depends on the tos to compensate tickets only reason they were rated an F is because the old k2 staff didn't give a shit about bbb and dealed with most cs problems for customers via the phone

Banned

yeh like 8 dollars an hour to some douche bag with a title all he does is communicate with bbb and basically will flat out lie if it comes to it but because there tos is set up to fuck us in the ass most of the time he just depends on the tos to compensate tickets only reason they were rated an F is because the old k2 staff didn't give a shit about bbb and dealed with most cs problems for customers via the phone[/b]
    K2's rating is high on the BBB because it is a great company. Actually, K2's rating is falsified on the BBB. It should be an A rating.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

K2's rating is high on the BBB because it is a great company. Actually, K2's rating is falsified on the BBB. It should be an A rating.[/b]
    You're being sarcastic, right? :huh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12