Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How we can play? no trina, no cc no paypal ,click&buy bu

This is a discussion on How we can play? no trina, no cc no paypal ,click&buy bu within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt God forbid you learn how to pk with a buffer. Do it old school, who needs ...
Page: 2

Hostage

Originally posted by Shurt
    God forbid you learn how to pk with a buffer. Do it old school, who needs scrolls.

I dont think I've ever PK'd with a buffer. They allowed scrolls in the beginning. Why do they need to constantly change everything? I hope with all the bullshit click and buy stuff that they really do lose a shitload of income. I stopped buying all the KC and Prem's for my chars. I have about 10 trinas spread around 4 accounts. Along with atleast 2k KC worth of scrolls on my merchant char. You going to tell me I need to fucking buy it on the account? Fuck that. I want my $$ back. My dad is also in the same situation. Bought KC, then bought all the scrolls, and moved them to his merchant char for storage. Guess where they still sit to this day? Yay, piss off some more people why dont you. Now I want to upgrade shit. But there is NO WAY I will sit there and BUS about 10 raptor +7's to +8 without trina's. Expecially when I have the cash to do it. Sometimes it seems like the PUS makes the difference between the rich and poor. Now instead of me buying a trina ingame for coins. I'll sell all my GB's for RL $$ and buy trina's with my CC. <_< Why not? :lol:

CrnaC

hostage...Ur story have some sad sound...did u farm Giant Golems in CZ today (instead DM)? :unsure:

i already sad it in some other post!
    all of you guys that use click&buy can only spend 32€=+-40usd per month!
    its crapy but thatīs k2 policy whit click&buy

Hostage

Originally posted by CrnaC
    hostage...Ur story have some sad sound...did u farm Giant Golems in CZ today (instead DM)? * :unsure:

I've been at work all day. :huh:

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    God forbid you learn how to pk with a buffer. Do it old school, who needs scrolls.

I dont think I've ever PK'd with a buffer. They allowed scrolls in the beginning. Why do they need to constantly change everything? I hope with all the bullshit click and buy stuff that they really do lose a shitload of income. I stopped buying all the KC and Prem's for my chars. I have about 10 trinas spread around 4 accounts. Along with atleast 2k KC worth of scrolls on my merchant char. You going to tell me I need to fucking buy it on the account? Fuck that. I want my $$ back. My dad is also in the same situation. Bought KC, then bought all the scrolls, and moved them to his merchant char for storage. Guess where they still sit to this day? Yay, piss off some more people why dont you. Now I want to upgrade shit. But there is NO WAY I will sit there and BUS about 10 raptor +7's to +8 without trina's. Expecially when I have the cash to do it. Sometimes it seems like the PUS makes the difference between the rich and poor. Now instead of me buying a trina ingame for coins. I'll sell all my GB's for RL $$ and buy trina's with my CC. <_< Why not? :lol:[/b]
    Sarcasm baba, I understand some people's situation but pking with a buffer (while most other people are) isn't that difficult. We did it back on MYKO and it was fun. Still though, scrolls were "turned off" because they were able to be duped (or so I'm told). I'd rather them be "turned off" rather then have 465475475465345 sets of duped scrolls out there. Just my opinion

Hostage

I'd PK unbuffed If I was with a buffer. You know what happends when you run around at level 70? Your duffed 85% of the time your there. <_<

We pour enough cash into K2 where it shouldnt be a problem. The answer "Were busy with the new patch to give a shit about you" Is getting annoying. How hard could it possibly be? We've never had a problem with duping until recently. Hiring 1 intelligent person into K2's company would be inexpensive after they made their customers happy again. There's known bugs they could have fixed MONTHS ago, to solve problems we have today. Do they do it? Uhh no.. <_< If I didnt have such a commitment to this game. I would have left a LONG time ago.

Originally posted by Hostage
    I'd PK unbuffed If I was with a buffer. You know what happends when you run around at level 70? Your duffed 85% of the time your there. *<_< *

We pour enough cash into K2 where it shouldnt be a problem. The answer "Were busy with the new patch to give a shit about you" Is getting annoying. How hard could it possibly be? We've never had a problem with duping until recently. Hiring 1 intelligent person into K2's company would be inexpensive after they made their customers happy again. There's known bugs they could have fixed MONTHS ago, to solve problems we have today. Do they do it? Uhh no.. *<_< If I didnt have such a commitment to this game. I would have left a LONG time ago.
    I've "left" myself in the sense that i don't play. I still frequent the forums obviously though. Btw, once you've quit KO, it feels so good :P
    Also, yeah, i have played on a lvl 70 and had to pk, your right about the duffs, thats why the one time i did pk, i got a good buffer xD

Hostage

Why PK with a buffer when I can rape people on scrolls with a duffer? :blink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12