Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

How would these oldies fair today?

This is a discussion on How would these oldies fair today? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If f9, nychris, bobert, zero, fluppy all played in todays KO how do you think they would fair? And if ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Default How would these oldies fair today?

If f9, nychris, bobert, zero, fluppy all played in todays KO how do you think they would fair? And if we did not know of them would they stand out? Remember these guys out gear everyone in ares and were introduced to the combo from myko.

I have always wonder how zero could minor so well while using only 1 on his skillbar. That and if you look at his setup he could run minor attack etc at the same time all with one minor. He minors so fast while running and attacking while moving his mouse. Try it lol you cant do it. He ctrl minord or used a macro keyboard. And i hate to say it because i was tight with him.

Little archer Senior Member

AFAIK zero played carnac west a few months ago.

Whats afaik mean? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    Whats afaik mean? Lol
    As far as I know. Fluppy still plays btw... in OSKO. Well I've heard F9DeviL had a bunch of sharers (like 5 guys playing on his acc..) and many of them still played. He did have a good combo but nowadays everybody has a good combo lol. After you got combo you just need brains, which sadly is what many KO players lack.

They'd get destroyed by turks with +10 gear.. 4k ap is twice as much as the 2k that was high in their time.. They were the first of a new age of players and since everyone uses their techniques now they aren't any special anymore.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    They'd get destroyed by turks with +10 gear.. 4k ap is twice as much as the 2k that was high in their time.. They were the first of a new age of players and since everyone uses their techniques now they aren't any special anymore.
    and what makes u think they couldn't/can't get +10 items ?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

If they came back and just started playing after a few years out? Not great. But you can't compare in isolation. Had these guys continually played since then until now I bet they would still own cz and have the better items around. There is nothing difficult in KO other than knowing how to move and where to move and who to hit. I would say that in today's KO the skill gap between a top player and an average player is much smaller - not many people PK solo, everyone has combo and everyone has ok-good gear. I think they'd still be good but their gap would be much smaller. Especially against these Mage parties who run around in parties of 8x2 with 6 priests and just bomb the crap out of you before you can even blink

I agree. That and you can only combo so fast and heal so much. Yet party pk might change that because in my opinion thats were i see most of the skill gap like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    and what makes u think they couldn't/can't get +10 items ?
    Because without a GM connection you pay the full price of those items which is more then they would be willing to spend on a shitty near death game?

The question was how would they do if they werent famous and would they stand out. If they had +10 items they would stand out by default as english players with amazing gear. So your awnser by default is yes they would stand out. I think the question more or less was skillwise. And I awnsered that with a NO considering with gear normal for english speaking players you don't stand out unless you are amazing and though I think all of them were amazing players in their own time if they were placed in this time there would be a hell of a lot more competition.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Actually guys zero plays usko still, he has a fully decked 83 sin on berumas or however that server name is said, I played with him not too long ago. He rolls the players there with no issue.

its all about teh gear..if its evn fight & they have chance to re-familiarize themselves to teh lvl of skill they played wit in ther day..not often teh copycat can beat teh creator!!!

Fluppy plays osko and doesn't do very well

Yeah I am sure if they was on now like they used to be they would have Uber gear

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Fluppy plays osko and doesn't do very well
    Actually, from what I've been told that's not even Fluppy, it may have been before but apparently not anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast