Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

How would these oldies fair today?

This is a discussion on How would these oldies fair today? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by xLegendZ Actually, from what I've been told that's not even Fluppy, it may have been before but ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Actually, from what I've been told that's not even Fluppy, it may have been before but apparently not anymore.
    He keeps posting on the topic saying good stuff about the server all the time ;o

It's not Fluppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    I have always wonder how zero could minor so well while using only 1 on his skillbar. That and if you look at his setup he could run minor attack etc at the same time all with one minor. He minors so fast while running and attacking while moving his mouse. Try it lol you cant do it. He ctrl minord or used a macro keyboard. And i hate to say it because i was tight with him.
    I'd have to argue that fact with you. I knew Cyrus pretty well myself and he was just an excellent KO player, he'd been playing long enough and at one point, my hands were near as quick as his. He'd only beat me by about 1000-1500 HP when we'd 1v1.. I just believe he was massively skilled at his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    As far as I know. Fluppy still plays btw... in OSKO. Well I've heard F9DeviL had a bunch of sharers (like 5 guys playing on his acc..) and many of them still played. He did have a good combo but nowadays everybody has a good combo lol. After you got combo you just need brains, which sadly is what many KO players lack.
    And as for the 5 players of F9, I think that's pretty close.. I believe it was 4 people but Eric was easily the very best one who played on that warrior.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by devilscommandments View Post

enough said.
    I remeber 411 ... best pk rogue in cz when i start

Regardless of how well they played, I would pity them for returning.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

It would suck to come back to a once great game and see how bad it's state is now.

iTzBryan Senior Member

The skill that once ruled the game is no longer an issue. The competitive players who claim their stake in a server mask their lack of skill with a few PayPal transfers.

I thought EUKO would be different with a fresh and optimistic company willing to revamp the game, but after ~2 years judging by the amount of gear on the server and lack of GM presence makes it clear that they are no different from the groups that ran it in the past.

It has taken me about 6 months to get the gear I have right now, which already trumps the gear and stats I had on Olympia (minus my CS 6), but I still get wrecked by the +9's and candy staffs that shouldn't exist which litter CZ at any given moment.

Mix the said +9 items with the fact that players in this server literally refuse to run alone, usually grouping in 3-4 parties that never split, the skill that use to shine involving parties of 2-5 players is completely non-existent and largely implausible.

So to sum up my answer, if these guys or any guys that were to come back and play in today's CZ (EUKO specifically), it would be hard to determine their skill because the CZ that they PK'd in simply doesn't exist.

kol

reason zero was able to minor heal so fast, b/c KO allowed you to hold down CTRL wich makes the double right click, now single, so.. his he double right click, it would have used minor twice, i enjoyed the CTRL use

Isn't there a pedal for minor healing?
    That could be why Zero was doing so well.
    Or he had real gg items

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    The skill that once ruled the game is no longer an issue. The competitive players who claim their stake in a server mask their lack of skill with a few PayPal transfers.

I thought EUKO would be different with a fresh and optimistic company willing to revamp the game, but after ~2 years judging by the amount of gear on the server and lack of GM presence makes it clear that they are no different from the groups that ran it in the past.

It has taken me about 6 months to get the gear I have right now, which already trumps the gear and stats I had on Olympia (minus my CS 6), but I still get wrecked by the +9's and candy staffs that shouldn't exist which litter CZ at any given moment.

Mix the said +9 items with the fact that players in this server literally refuse to run alone, usually grouping in 3-4 parties that never split, the skill that use to shine involving parties of 2-5 players is completely non-existent and largely implausible.

So to sum up my answer, if these guys or any guys that were to come back and play in today's CZ (EUKO specifically), it would be hard to determine their skill because the CZ that they PK'd in simply doesn't exist.
    I agree the candy staffs are rediculous, but on the subject of +9s i beg to differ the game has changed, people have grown up people have jobs now and buy kc and use it to start upgrading alot of people lose alot but some are lucky and get +9s. That doesnt mean they shouldnt be there, it just means alot of people have become like people in the past babaing their way around and pretending to be GG. I know for a fact alot of the people I looked up to when I was a noob were babashopping in ancient history. It's easy for you to say people spend all they have but just a fraction of a normal salary gets u shit u wouldnt get in a few years playing the game.

thats true

and that's spam. you know you still need to wait 3 months ontop of the 50 posts right bydenx?

OT, does anyone know who used to play Mr_Faun on cypher adream? every time i used to fuck around there he'd roll me. i dont think i ever managed to kill him before i quit that char.. its a shame that this free to play game is essentially baba-to-play now. (and by now i mean since about 2008)

as for the game, as far as i can tell it has no new players coming into it. if someone just started playing KO for the first time, due to some friend making them most likely, they'd be SCREWED. imagine coming into USKO now, naked, new, and with no idea what you're doing. its amazing as many people still do play this game :S

Random as fuck, but if anyone knows a girl who used to play a preist named Lady Kikyo years ago fire me a pm. i used to have her on msn for the longest time but she's never on anymore. her name was Michelle Ferris (or so she said atleast) and her msn started with Lonely__snow@[insert site name here].com

Banned Member

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ upup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12