Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

How would you feel if K2 closed KO tommorow?

This is a discussion on How would you feel if K2 closed KO tommorow? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, I don't think my post was directed to you in the first place, unless your one of the many ...
Page: 7

Banned

Wow, I don't think my post was directed to you in the first place, unless your one of the many crybabys here. Oh, and stop spamming threads with useless posts please. I answered the question about what this thread is about, how about you? Busy sucking it?[/b]
    i did to untill i was rastionally harrased by internet bullies !

Manboy101

Get so stoned I forgot that it happened :lol:

On topic:
    Pretty much what I did before I started to play KO.

i dont care because i dont play but turks will make a new server 4 sure

Get so stoned I forgot that it happened

On topic:
    Pretty much what I did before I started to play KO.[/b]
    Yes yes! That too.

/care

close the shit if they want ^^

Banned

I would be happy... Because i wouldn't see those dumb turks anymore tho...

redbluegreen44

you guys gotta stop being selfish. Thousands enjoy the game but most of you want it down because of "k2 problems" . to be honest i rarely had a problem with K2. of the 3 years of playing under K2 only prob i had was double charged on prem, but they gave me 3x the prem by simply sending a CS ticket. You guys gotta stop overreacting when you get skrewed and take the flame on K2, becuase i know most of you that got "k2ed" was part your fault to.
    Anyways it would be sad if K2 closed KO because of all the Turkish,Chinese,Peruvian,English players etc. enjoying it right now and it would be sad if it just closed. How would closing Ko would make you happy? you can just simply uninstall the game and be happy yourself.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

first i woud wanna get money for my char and then it can close..

Banned

how ill feel? simply...free and ill get back life

Banned

Well when myko closed this is how it went for the REAL PLAYERS ( not those fake lil shits who came just bcuz they heard dupes were running wild)

First it would be like ,o damn well i dont care...
    Then its, hmm well i need a new game to play...
    Then it gradually hits u.. u have no char, u have no contacts and the only thing left is some other KO u dont even like
    Then it goes to omg i miss myko/usko so much...
    Then it goes to, i hope another company runs it..
    I havent been past this part yet
    For the ppl that quit.. hmm i really dont understand y ppl that quit a game officially still talk about it in forums and such, i mean if your coming on to play once a month or even once a yr.. U didnt quit u simply took a long break, and if ur still taking even a min of your day discussing it, u aint really quit : /.... Well i havent got to the quitting point yet, but e-games never really gave much trouble bcuz they were never really there.... I dont even think a real company ran myko : /.

if KO closed tomorrow the turks who plays ko would prolly suicide, And i dont want them to come to wow so lets pray it will never close

I would feel glad.. No more non-premium bs, no more KO!

galarpo

If KO closes tomorrow, my life wouldn't change a bit i play it because i really enjoy it. I left the game for about 5 moths, but now i'm back with a new char and guts to start playing again , since my old one has been blocked (Problem almost solved), i spend money on it , and has said previosly people work, get their money and spend it where they want to. Everyone has their own mind and their own tastes, for some people playing a virtual game can be has much as fun as playing soccer with friends for others, thats just an example and we can get a girlfriend and play KO too :P .

We just need to respect people in-game and here on forums because if we are answer to this post is because we have an opinion relative to the game and because we enjoyed it sometime keep up the good forum B)

Free

Th3Gam3

if ko closed go live life not tht hard 4 me

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast