Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How are you earning your "POT" money?:)

This is a discussion on How are you earning your "POT" money?:) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Usually rob some stores and stuff.... oh you mean in-game potions?[/b] If he meant what you did , it would ...
Page: 2

RE5PECTmf

Usually rob some stores and stuff....
    oh you mean in-game potions?[/b]
    If he meant what you did , it would be way more interesting kind of topic. =)

Banned

i scam people... dont u ? :S

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

iWhore

aq i just set up my koxp in krowaz.....20 gems+ a night.....300m? a day in cwest....doesnt everyyone else?

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

play the market

buy gems, get lucky and get a oasis staff, giga and stone splitter... (made 100m)
    also watch out for miss priced items (i bought elixer +7 for 60m and sold for 120m, did the same with ron +6 bought 50m and sold for 90m)
    also got a giga +0 for 15m... (who messes up that price)

Banned

how much do you gain per event?(CSW/ISI/FELA)[/b]
    depends on ur own clan rulez, but i can get pot money like that easy tbh :P

Use some of the 3600mill we had stored on packmules.

Mixer

I work on the Tyon Farm next to the [Farm Manager] Fagget. I clean up Tyon shit,feed em,bath them and stuff.
    Then when we are going to sell the meat,i go and mass slaughter them,tear their skin off,and it sells for 100k noah per Tyon, i cut off their limbs then,and sell on the market,which goes preety fast and i earn lots of cash,then i got to the [Farm Manager] Fagget's house and give him his 80% of the earnings, then he kicks my ass because hes an ungratefull son of a bitch that thinks i steal cash from him,and kicks me out like a dog. Hard work,but its worth it i get 20 mil a day :P

I work on the Tyon Farm next to the [Farm Manager] Fagget. I clean up Tyon shit,feed em,bath them and stuff.
    Then when we are going to sell the meat,i go and mass slaughter them,tear their skin off,and it sells for 100k noah per Tyon, i cut off their limbs then,and sell on the market,which goes preety fast and i earn lots of cash,then i got to the [Farm Manager] Fagget's house and give him his 80% of the earnings, then he kicks my ass because hes an ungratefull son of a bitch that thinks i steal cash from him,and kicks me out like a dog. Hard work,but its worth it i get 20 mil a day :P[/b]
    LOL

IsgurosBous

Ripping people off who put their items for sale at wrong price :P
    +7 SS for 25m ftw ^^

How do I earn my pot money.. I buy cheap o's and resell in smaller quantities.. Use that money to re-up and smoke the profits.

Buy lo-sell high works for everything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12