Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How are you guys doing:)

This is a discussion on How are you guys doing:) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, guys how are you. i have heard this game is pretty awesome, so i've decided to try it out ...
Page: 1

basketball432

Hey, guys how are you. i have heard this game is pretty awesome, so i've decided to try it out for myself. well anyways, yeah i will be new to the game so if anybody sees me ingame im a noob, so don't h8 to much , but. I really hope this game has a nice community.

and can you guys lay down a few classes for me that i might be interested in because i'am going to be headed to bed soon. so i wont have time to play tonight, but tomorrow i'd be able to play afterschool.

As i have read on forums like 10 minutes ago people say, that "magicians" are easiest to level, is that true. and is the xp system nice or hard? ooo my gosh soo many questions i'am sorry.

And i really hope i can make new friends in game. and i hope i can be some of your friends to but anyways ill stop typing now, and ill just read over forums and see videos about the game, but by the sounds of it, it sounds insane well bye fellow gamers, hope to see you inside knightonline

PlayerofRogueC0la

Hey, guys how are you. i have heard this game is pretty awesome, so i've decided to try it out for myself. well anyways, yeah i will be new to the game so if anybody sees me ingame im a noob, so don't h8 to much , but. I really hope this game has a nice community.

and can you guys lay down a few classes for me that i might be interested in because i'am going to be headed to bed soon. so i wont have time to play tonight, but tomorrow i'd be able to play afterschool.

As i have read on forums like 10 minutes ago people say, that "magicians" are easiest to level, is that true. and is the xp system nice or hard? ooo my gosh soo many questions i'am sorry.

And i really hope i can make new friends in game. and i hope i can be some of your friends to but anyways ill stop typing now, and ill just read over forums and see videos about the game, but by the sounds of it, it sounds insane well bye fellow gamers, hope to see you inside knightonline[/b]
    im doing alright thank you.

basketball432

Haha that is really good to know. So how long have you been playing knightonline.

basketball432

I made up my mind guys, im making a mage tomorrow im still stumped at this game thus i never played it before, if anybody can take their time and walk me through it, ty. but if not ill have to learn on my own haha.

is mage any good ...... zzz lol
    and i seen, what is karus and el morad? are they like towns or what meh ill find out when i start tomorrow man, im excited and pumped

cya guys tomorrow in game, ill be browsing forums for 20 mins

redbluegreen44

I made up my mind guys, im making a mage tomorrow im still stumped at this game thus i never played it before, if anybody can take their time and walk me through it, ty. but if not ill have to learn on my own haha.

is mage any good ...... zzz lol
    and i seen, what is karus and el morad? are they like towns or what meh ill find out when i start tomorrow man, im excited and pumped

cya guys tomorrow in game, ill be browsing forums for 20 mins[/b]
    Karus and El morad are Nations
    KArus:Orcs El morad:Humans

I reccomend you start with rogue or warrior though

There are two nations

One is orc side - green guys other are Humans. Orcs live at luferson castle and humans at elmorad castle. so there like opposite side that fight each other.

each classes have there ups n downs probably a guide of characters around here somwere

gl

basketball432

yeah... i dont know how to box the thingies but this one goes to redbluegreen44, why start with warrior or rogue. cause, they look hard i'v al;ready watched a few videos of them, and should i start on logos or ronark or which server

im clueless about this game hehe, but i don't know i might chang my mind about the mage and switch it to somin else. hmmmm :huh:

When you open the server list From Top to Bottom is Oldest to Newest Server, up to you whicher you like

--> Diez ftw

basketball432

which is the best server with less cheating(hope theres none) and most nicest people, and ain't this an american game i'v read the whole knightonline population is turkish people?

Dtoxx

If you dont buy premium dont bother wasting your time.

PlayerofRogueC0la

Haha that is really good to know. So how long have you been playing knightonline.[/b]
    3 years... dont play that much ney more.. when im bored i go on my friends level 76 warrior

basketball432

mmm that sure is a positive response.. hmm, man. i dont mean to be mean or anything and you must be a well known and respectable player, but why would you go tell new comers like me not to play the game, when you play the game. and if you don't like knightonlines services maybe you should quit or take a break off, i dont need to be mean or anything. but still

basketball432

3 years oh my gosh, thats a really long time. does it take that long to reach lvl 70 +, ......

But. what server do you play on anyways?

redbluegreen44

i recommend rogue or warriors because for new players this game gets boring lvling and it all about Pk. and when your a mage(not saying mage suck) you get killed alot in Pvp when your a new player and new players will find the game boring cuz they cant do anything with mage.
    And about the servers, go to Diez if you dont want a server with full cheaters, you dont watn to come to Ronark, no spots to lvl due to cheating but in Ronark you can atleaste get even with people because there are only a few lvl 70+

Banned Senior Member

hmm start at Ronark dude there u got a chance to get Good:P if u play on ares all u need there is koxp or GG friends to lvl fast lol and get items xDj/k Good luck with the game dude:P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast