Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How are you guys doing:)

This is a discussion on How are you guys doing:) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont play, thats my advice...the game has more cheaters than any other game ive seen...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dont play, thats my advice...the game has more cheaters than any other game ive seen

tindall

If you dont buy premium dont bother wasting your time.[/b]
    Yeah if you dont plan on buying prem. just quit now...

basketball432

Hmm..... is this game really really that bad. or i dunno what to do now lol. what is this "ronark" a server? hmm

kennyburger

well witht his game, it takes you depending on how fast you are lvling and what partys you are in, but it is possible to get to lvl 60 in 1-2 weeks, 70 in maybe a month depends on HOW fast you lvl and where you lvl. but in the community this game will end up having you meet new people who you play with for a while so you gain some confidence and trust in them. then you trust them with something valuable say your account information then they will end up hacking you that way and k2 will never give you any responce (besides the automated one) and no help at all from k2, or you will be spending usd on the game for premium and if you are addicted tot he game depends on what prem u buy 10-30$ every month and if you play this game for a while with all the kc + prem you buy or any USD deals/trades you make will add up to anywhere from $100-10k$ :P and there are the "Turkish" comunity who play this game will make you miserable with there constant messaging that you can't understand, then theres the cheaters i would say around 75% of the players in this game have used/using some form of cheating :P so yeh odn't even bother playing this game bro.

basketball432

omg i dont know which class and server to go to!!! HELP!!! lol :lol:

ph3var2

Do what we all did and just choose a class and choose a nation and choose a server and learn for yourself.
    Whilst your learning, learn turkish language and you will do ok.
    The game is not actually that hard to figure out.

basketball432

hmm, that sounds like a really good plan. way to lay it flat out on the table, lol .but i dunno still, but i will keep your advice in mind :lol:

PlayerofRogueC0la

3 years oh my gosh, thats a really long time. does it take that long to reach lvl 70 +, ......

But. what server do you play on anyways?[/b]
    deosnt take that long to get to 70 any more.. maybe a month/2 .. and i play on ares

Many ppl saying that this game is bad .. but infact this game is very good.. its Cheaters and the poor Customer Service that sometimes can be annoying..

I would say choose any server if you dont have any friends to start playing with.. when you get ingame you will learn the game pretty fast.. and if you need help you have this Forum..GL man

ph3var2

I wasnt meaning to be blunt but basically the only way to work out whats best for you is to try all the possabilies.
    I mean its no good me telling you to go priest and 2 days later you hate priest right.
    Good luck in your journeys and im sure you will meet alot of nice people in KO like we all have.

GetRichOrDieTrying

dont play, thats my advice...the game has more cheaters than any other game ive seen[/b]
    +1

I kinda agree with the people saying you should choose another game, this game is so corrupt and full of cheaters (90% of the ppl don't even speak English) that it will spoil your fun soon enough. You can try, and if you can cope with the cheaters, good for you.
    For starting out I would pick either a rogue or mage, because they can do alot on theirselves without alot of people helping. At least not a priest, thats for sure. My first char was a mage, and I think it's the best to learn the game with. :-)
    Good luck, you can ask me some questions if you need help, but I don't really play anymore, too much corruption (this game makes people evil).

ventolin69

dont play, thats my advice...the game has more cheaters than any other game ive seen[/b]
    That aint no lie. Ive played this game religiously for a year and a half, but after KO's bullshit in the last few months ripping people off their premium and the amount of cheaters has taken the desire to play almost completely away. If fact I dont even have KO on my hard drive anymore, thats how much they pissed me off. So I have a lvl 65 glacier mage with some great weapons just sitting there waiting for these guys to sort their shit out, so I guess he might be back in action say, 2010.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

There are a lot of people who have played this game too long and get frustrated by the lack of help from the company running the game (K2 network). If you are a casual player and don't know anybody in the game yet, then i'd suggest a mage or rogue for your first character. If you find someone with a high level character to help you level up, then you can level very fast indeed, but you won't learn too much about the game.

The quest system will help you progress through the game without having to worry too much about in-game coins.

Don't take the first clan invite you get, unless the person inviting you has spoken with you already. Lots of turkish clans will just add anyone who isn't in a clan. My main suggestion is that when you are levelling, be chatty to anyone who speaks english. Find a good english speaking clan and you'll have a good time in the game.

On most old servers the economy is totally screwed up due to duping of items/coins, so don't be too worried that the items you want are up for ridiculous prices, it is possible to get stuff to sell and get that sort of money yourself. Quest rewards will keep you fairly well equipped up to level 60.

Dying loses you some experience points (5% of your current level), but up to about level 40 something it doesn't make much difference as you can get the exp back really fast.

Keep a decent stock of healing and mana potions at whatever size potions you can afford. Potions are really fast to cooldown in this game!

I'm sure that the people on these forums will be able to help out a bit with some basic items once you decide which server & class you're going to play. There are a lot of people on here who have retired or are bored of the game, and probably have a few things lying around in storage they wouldn't miss. Nobody likes a beggar, but most people don't mind helping out a beginner

If you start on Diez (also spelt Dies cos K2 changed the spelling randomly!), Edana or Ronark then I can probably sort you out a few things to help.

DragonFire

Welcome to KO, and Welcome to the forums.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast