Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How are you guys doing:)

This is a discussion on How are you guys doing:) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeaaaaa.. theres been alot of new players lately. basicaly, USKO right now is for the people who have been playing ...
Page: 3

yeaaaaa..

theres been alot of new players lately. basicaly, USKO right now is for the people who have been playing for at least 2 years and know the game inside and out. If your starting now, you will not find any english players to exp with, almost every low to mid leveling spot is being macroed/botted. The top clan on almost every server is a cheating clan. etc etc, in conclusion, dont bother bro. All english players on KO are only still playing for the PK, which is slowly getting destroyed by the turkish who macro for their levels and cheat for their gear

IF you still want to play, turk time is from 2am to 5pm (eastern standard time), that means the server is at 95% full (mostly of macroers) and you will not be able to log in without paying for premium. bronze is 9$ silver is 20$, gold is 25$

mammlea

Quit before u even start! this game is full of koxpers! even "legit" players cheated in some way!

basketball432

Just got back from school. I thank you guys for the support ur giving me about the game, and what to do and what not to do. I really appreciate that.

But i have watched a few mage videos, and i really like the big explody thingies 70% of my choice is a mage but the 30% im still unsure. i havn't picked a server yet, i'am still debating on what to do, and my character name haha.

but nvm i think if im a mage my ingame name will be All Illusion lol. and chuck norris thankyou for the headsup and good advice you posted telling me about the quest system etc.

From the looks and reading of people in the post, i say knightonline and knightonline's forums has a really good community.

and from reading about premium" (whats that), saying they are payment fraud etc i don't think ill ever buy premium for that matter.

But anyways im gonna stop typing now, im gonna browse forums and look at more videos

Talk to ya later guys :lol:

basketball432

Am i having a problem with knightonline or is everybody else having this problem.. it wont let me get on it keeps saying failed logging into server please retry connecting is that normal, or is it just me

well i would give you an account but it would kill all the fun of dicovering the game so pm when you get about level 30 ok and i gyft you 48 rogue oke :P

basketball432

The Truth i really appreciate your genorosity. but i would not want to take anything that isn't mine or anything of the fact that i will not know what to do with the rogue. and or you might need that account some day if anything else happens with your other accounts

But i really appreciate the genoristy. (but i will keep it in mind)

GetRichOrDieTrying

Welcome to KO, and Welcome to the forums.[/b]
    msn gay ._.

basketball432

msn gay ._.[/b]
    lol:P

basketball432

Guys i made up my mind i think i'am going to go to dies. from reading forums and such. alot of english players are there.

a day later i make my decision i think i will make account tomorrow. soo i hope to see some of you around bye guys. still dont know what class to be tho ... lol

Banned

gl

basketball432

haha thankyou but im not making the account yet, i just found out my dad is getting a new tower......... thats faster so i think i'am going to wait for that to come, and then start playing xD. But by reading the forums i'am starting to understand the game

But i will keep in touch with u guys in ko4life forums for 2 or 3 weeks and i will see all you ingame xD.....

dont play, thats my advice...the game has more cheaters than any other game ive seen[/b]
    ++1

Well, before you start "the wonderful world of knight online!" you should look up a clan on a server you wish to play on, my recomendations are: Pathos, Manes and the Ronark server

If you are going to play Diez - you are wasting time and money as there is too many high leveled people there, so PK (a.k.a People killing) will not be fun for you.

Although, there is a zone which people who are not "High" leveled can join - Its called The Ardream (Ronark Land) which is for players under level 60.

Leveling in this game consists of killing monsters and levels can take upto a few hours, days or even months to aquire once you hit a certain level, but in the end once you learn - The game is worth it.

Pathos has some nice clans, manes has allot of english speaking clans and Ronark has allot of cheating clans ()

~Cammy

eddiezhu

go mage ice/lightning

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123