Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

HowMuch is Chitin Shield worth in your server?

This is a discussion on HowMuch is Chitin Shield worth in your server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry my bad on the resists I got that wrong. but would you spend 2000 Usd on an item that ...
Page: 3

sorry my bad on the resists I got that wrong.

but would you spend 2000 Usd on an item that can be emulated in a better than decent way with a free item.

Btw Matchless is only 5% on top of Absoluteness 10% :P[/b]
    as far as i know, cs isn't 2000 usd on most servers (perhaps you weren't talking about most servers and instead a specific server, in that case, this statement does not apply)

and matchless vs. 0 in master (as stated above) is indeed 15%. this is irrelevant to the point. the point being, the CS with 50% reduction is calculated first thus the difference between 35% and 50% is the full 15%. 15% reduction is equivalent to matchless (versus 0 in master)

Btw apples grow on trees :P

p.s. absoluteness is 5 in master

Proximus

as far as i know, cs isn't 2000 usd on most servers

and matchless vs. 0 in master (as stated above) is indeed 15%. this is irrelevant to the point.

Btw apples grow on trees :P[/b]
    CS for Rich kids
    PS for us decent folk

:lol: no they dont :P

Richie

I was wondering howmuch it's worth in your guys server since its here (Cypher) almost tripple ironset [/b]
    Rich Bastard!!
    How many different CS's have u had in the last year?
    About 9 Iron Sets worth? :P

Fak CS, my fingers are crossed to make my PS +8 tomorrow

Proximus

Rich Bastard!!
    How many different CS's have u had in the last year?
    About 9 Iron Sets worth? :P

Fak CS, my fingers are crossed to make my PS +8 tomorrow [/b]
    GL with upping the PS bro

The king. Senior Member

1) Wrong section.
    2) On Ares, the usual seller wants Iron Set, Dual ROL +GB.[/b]
    thats for a +0-6, for +7/8 they want more

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I had sold this one in diez for 800$

this worth 5x iron necklace and 1 x rol

and the +0 and +3 for 500$

3x iron necklace and 1x rol

current offer on my cs on pathos is 1200 euros...... tho i am not selling
    a little editing ........ there are 4 cs's on pathos not 3[/b]
    Well I don't understand why you don't sell it.Thats close or just 2k usd.You never know,maybe they make announcement that K2 will close or something will happen,then there will be no chance to get the 2k usd XD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

wat if a gm edits a cs +8 ;o and some one puts it for 999m will u buy it ? :P[/b]
    someone has a cs+8, u dont' need to edit it :X

actually i already quited..........but daniel, my friend and other owner of the acc still plays sometimes, so its his call....... i dont really care.

And for wrathofgod:

I do have a life, and the money i get from work is something that maybe in 20 years u can get close.
    I played ko for 3 and half years, buyed like 6-7 premiums and that was all the money i spent on game.......... and guess what, i made more than 10k usd with it, spended 600 bucks more on the char i have now, geared it up and it worths more than u will ever get on this game. So why dont u shut the fuck up, go farm, put ur tail between your legs and go sleep with your dogs, becouse what u say worths the same as what ur dogs bark.[/b]
    You should have spent your money on grammar lessons.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

You should have spent your money on grammar lessons.[/b]
    +1

10000000000000000 million irons sets + all the gold bars in the server. :P

( Theres isnt any CS in girakon so 1 would be priceless.)

The king. Senior Member

i lav my cs

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

actually i already quited..........but daniel, my friend and other owner of the acc still plays sometimes, so its his call....... i dont really care.

And for wrathofgod:

I do have a life, and the money i get from work is something that maybe in 20 years u can get close.
    I played ko for 3 and half years, buyed like 6-7 premiums and that was all the money i spent on game.......... and guess what, i made more than 10k usd with it, spended 600 bucks more on the char i have now, geared it up and it worths more than u will ever get on this game. So why dont u shut the fuck up, go farm, put ur tail between your legs and go sleep with your dogs, becouse what u say worths the same as what ur dogs bark.[/b]
    lawl i think real life is what u do when ur not gaming dude. h34r:

Most of the CS on Oly were gotten one of 2 ways (not all but most):

1. Right after Oly came out was a big expansion patch and CS's were supposedly deleted from game (many of you remember this). If you had Gold Prem at the time, you could send Customer Support a ticket saying yours was deleted and you (might) get a "replacement." I know of one person who got 3 of them this way.

2. There was a letter dupe/name change dupe where guys took one +0 and one +6 and duped them. I saw 9 +0s from this guy and he duped enough +6s to upgrade a couple 7's and a +8 all non reb (before the reb anvil upgrade bug).

When the dupes were first out many people were wary of trading for them and keeping them so they were trading them off fairly quickly and u could get one for a really good price. None were wiped.

Now on Oly all the CS's are pretty much on character accts in use and the price, if you can even find someone willing to trade are much higher.

On a side note, people will only pay so much in USD for them, a lot of people who have them when they do decide to get rid of one trade it in game for more items than they can get for the CS in USD. In other words maybe get 600-700 usd for one or trade in game and get 1000usd in items for one.

For some people (like myself) I just enjoy owning leet items so a CS is almost a must have, for other who don't give a shit it doesn't matter.

The king. Senior Member

Most of the CS on Oly were gotten one of 2 ways (not all but most):

1. Right after Oly came out was a big expansion patch and CS's were supposedly deleted from game (many of you remember this). If you had Gold Prem at the time, you could send Customer Support a ticket saying yours was deleted and you (might) get a "replacement." I know of one person who got 3 of them this way.

2. There was a letter dupe/name change dupe where guys took one +0 and one +6 and duped them. I saw 9 +0s from this guy and he duped enough +6s to upgrade a couple 7's and a +8 all non reb (before the reb anvil upgrade bug).

When the dupes were first out many people were wary of trading for them and keeping them so they were trading them off fairly quickly and u could get one for a really good price. None were wiped.

Now on Oly all the CS's are pretty much on character accts in use and the price, if you can even find someone willing to trade are much higher.

On a side note, people will only pay so much in USD for them, a lot of people who have them when they do decide to get rid of one trade it in game for more items than they can get for the CS in USD. In other words maybe get 600-700 usd for one or trade in game and get 1000usd in items for one.

For some people (like myself) I just enjoy owning leet items so a CS is almost a must have, for other who don't give a shit it doesn't matter.[/b]
    who would like to play olympia anyways? ;X

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast