Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

HowMuch is Chitin Shield worth in your server?

This is a discussion on HowMuch is Chitin Shield worth in your server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm, remember i was buying/selling them daily on DIEZ. Common scenarion was like you went to a boss event, killed ...
Page: 6

destroy

hmm, remember i was buying/selling them daily on DIEZ. Common scenarion was like you went to a boss event, killed a lesath and sold cs for 199m on market during the night. Damn, if i saved them all till now i could buy a new car :P Last one i bought on diez was for 60gb from Zaria :P

TopCat

Dunt have CS in Girakon damn..

on MANES 1 guy bought cs for iron set, dual rof+1 and 21 gb

i heard h34r:

but the guy who bught it is rich so im not surprised

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

if im not mistaken,,,..grobs had one i think...maybe.[/b]
    lawl Grobs would

+1 Don't get sour cause some people can afford and you can't or won't. I luv all the anti baba's who talk so much shit up to the day they quit and then sell off all their items and char...[/b]
    this guy knows a ton bout cs considering he's had cs 7 cs 6 cs 0 and cs 8 on a server that only ever dropped one legit cs

this guy knows a ton bout cs considering he's had cs 7 cs 6 cs 0 and cs 8 on a server that only ever dropped one legit cs[/b]
    Earlier in this same post I wrote this:

Most of the CS on Oly were gotten one of 2 ways (not all but most):

1. Right after Oly came out was a big expansion patch and CS's were supposedly deleted from game (many of you remember this). If you had Gold Prem at the time, you could send Customer Support a ticket saying yours was deleted and you (might) get a "replacement." I know of one person who got 3 of them this way.

2. There was a letter dupe/name change dupe where guys took one +0 and one +6 and duped them. I saw 9 +0s from this guy and he duped enough +6s to upgrade a couple 7's and a +8 all non reb (before the reb anvil upgrade bug).

When the dupes were first out many people were wary of trading for them and keeping them so they were trading them off fairly quickly and u could get one for a really good price. None were wiped.

Now on Oly all the CS's are pretty much on character accts in use and the price, if you can even find someone willing to trade are much higher.

On a side note, people will only pay so much in USD for them, a lot of people who have them when they do decide to get rid of one trade it in game for more items than they can get for the CS in USD. In other words maybe get 600-700 usd for one or trade in game and get 1000usd in items for one.

For some people (like myself) I just enjoy owning leet items so a CS is almost a must have, for other who don't give a shit it doesn't matter.[/b]
    and I thought we had an agreement?

ArminVanBuuren

ares--a lot
    deiz--kinda a lot
    xigeon--a ton
    beramus---not much
    cypher---all duped
    olympia--an ass load
    edana-- too much
    manes--way to much
    pathos--butt sex
    /close topic [/b]
    If that's the price at Pathos I don't even wanna imagine the price at any of Carnac's servers :lol:

Donkeyd1ck

there was once back in KE that almost every single player had a CS, in ares when u vsed some1 and he was about to die. he just put cs and run away. all those chitinshields got whipped, while ares had the most chitinshields, now it has even less than cypher/beramus/xig.

dawidek12

at my server cs is priceless

At Xig CS +0 worth like 600-650 usd or Iron Set +roc+1

toniskuusk

in diez it was hb+8 so about 60gb's..but that was before i quit..dunno what going on atm

Like 650-700 USD on Bera ... :P

trz

Like 650-700 USD on Bera ... :P[/b]
    sold my cs+0 on bera for 390$ 6 or 8 months ago

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

on ares someone was selling cs +7(ares forums section) and i pmed him on ko4life for how much and he said $450 + some chitin pieces...

sold my cs+0 on bera for 390$ 6 or 8 months ago[/b]
    +1 Bro. Now its 650+ <_<

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456