Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Hows C-West Going?

This is a discussion on Hows C-West Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have to with agree with blackbreed, only at certain times does cwest seem like a good server (to me ...
Page: 10

i have to with agree with blackbreed, only at certain times does cwest seem like a good server (to me at least and thats why i quit)[/b]
    Lots of people are exping and raiding those exp party's is pretty cool but there arent enough people actualy pking inside bowl. But more people coming so it will be better :P As an lvl 60 - 70 without an clan you wont come far as there is almost no random exp.

mjollner

good to see this topic is still up there... :P
    anyone need an aussie sharer on cwest? >_>

ya like there would ever be 20 people on cwest! hehe j/k
    Ya old undes could take the entire human side.

New undes need 2 partys to kill random humans raiding boro and harpies.

MM is a good orc clan tho.. even tho its mainly mages i show some respect to them[/b]
    since when we raided xp partys with 2 of our partys? never happened..we got raided most of the times with few partys.
    devin came with his party once and got owned , he didnt "gave up" and brought another party lol...we neved do that..few times we came raid af.k partys with 5 ppl unbuffed and won so stop with ur bs salmin..i dont know why always u and few more ppl are starting this kind of useless fights with us..

and about new/old undes , let me remind u that when we joined undes (N1trogen , killaheala , sesnation , cleveron , shardis and nomarcy ) the clan was half dead already..and did i mention that "old undes" ppl always beg me to get killaheala and his friends to the clan ? so funny to see it now that those ppl who asked that are flaming them now , AND WE WILL RENAME THIS CLAN NAME IN THE SECOND THAT CLAN NAME CHANGE SC WILL BE ENABLED.

and why dont u say anything about ur "great" leader heartlesskilla? he scammed the clan bank right before he left , lmao.

peace.

since when we raided xp partys with 2 of our partys? never happened..we got raided most of the times with few partys.
    devin came with his party once and got owned , he didnt "gave up" and brought another party lol...we neved do that..few times we came raid af.k partys with 5 ppl unbuffed and won so stop with ur bs salmin..i dont know why always u and few more ppl are starting this kind of useless fights with us..

and about new/old undes , let me remind u that when we joined undes (N1trogen , killaheala , sesnation , cleveron , shardis and nomarcy ) the clan was half dead already..and did i mention that "old undes" ppl always beg me to get killaheala and his friends to the clan ? so funny to see it now that those ppl who asked that are flaming them now , AND WE WILL RENAME THIS CLAN NAME IN THE SECOND THAT CLAN NAME CHANGE SC WILL BE ENABLED.

and why dont u say anything about ur "great" leader heartlesskilla? he scammed the clan bank right before he left , lmao.
    peace.[/b]
    yes look at wat u said
    clan bank
    undez clan bank
    no1 left who is undez
    so its his bank then isnt it
    why would he leave it to u half ass nubs
    who sit together on vent doing nothing 24/7

Banned

peace.[/b]

Old undes = jeff aka stonecoldkillah as leader
    great times =)

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

peace.[/b]
    well actually the people flaming quit cwest/ko before u guys joined. Heartless and few others wanted u guys to join because undezz was dying and it would have helped the remaining clannies still playing with exp/pk at that time. i believe heartless was the only old undes (in undes before cwest) left at the time.

anyways the fight will be over once the clan renames
    and i think we all know undezz great leader is stonecoldkillah heartless is just his sidekick

c-west is a joke, there is no skilled players left on that server.

Banned

c-west is a joke, there is no skilled players left on that server.[/b]
    i beg to differ my good lad.

i beg to differ my good lad.[/b]
    There are skilled players on every server including c.west right Justin?

[spoiler]Though.. it seems like there is a lot of whiners and such in the server... h34r: [/spoiler]

Banned

There are skilled players on every server including c.west right Justin?

[spoiler]Though.. it seems like there is a lot of whiners and such in the server... h34r: [/spoiler][/b]

Yah I can agree with that. At the least he's right about there being an abundance of noobs, but zero skilled players is pushing it.

[spoiler]stop using spoilers chris![/spoiler] rofl

i beg to differ my good lad.[/b]
    +1

Anyone who says this man ain&#39;t skilled is a retard.. <3

c-west is a joke, there is no skilled players left on that server.[/b]
    lol Come vs pick any class and i bet u anyone in my clan will show u up

When Caranc first started it was a joke. I was there with my old clan Fierce we ripped shit up and then we left about 5 days in. Went to C-east was really fun there till everyone just quit...

But now i came back to this server and started my clan i met many nice ppl. I like the fact its english. A lot more ppl on this server and its nice. If u got a clan and a bunch of friends to play with ur all good and thats wuts it like for me atm. Even tho two of my good buddies just got scammed which is a big let down. I wouldnt quit yet. I am having lots of fun here. Its fun and still growing best server in ko atm i would say.

Yah I can agree with that. At the least he&#39;s right about there being an abundance of noobs, but zero skilled players is pushing it.

[spoiler]stop using spoilers chris![/spoiler] rofl[/b]
    [spoiler]never![/spoiler]

If more of my buddies move to c.west then I may start considering it...

Yah I can agree with that. At the least he&#39;s right about there being an abundance of noobs, but zero skilled players is pushing it.[/b]
    sure there might be a few, but its not enough to keep the server fun.. and most of the skilled players i know have already quit or thinking of quitting

lol Come vs pick any class and i bet u anyone in my clan will show u up
    When Caranc first started it was a joke. I was there with my old clan Fierce we ripped shit up and then we left about 5 days in. Went to C-east was really fun there till everyone just quit...

But now i came back to this server and started my clan i met many nice ppl. I like the fact its english. A lot more ppl on this server and its nice. If u got a clan and a bunch of friends to play with ur all good and thats wuts it like for me atm. Even tho two of my good buddies just got scammed which is a big let down. I wouldnt quit yet. I am having lots of fun here. Its fun and still growing best server in ko atm i would say.[/b]
    i did play c-west, i was a lvl 80 sin called Steven.. i was borded dragon there, and.. i was in fierce also but i never went east, instead i stayed west with PanchoVilla and few others. As for showing me up in a 1v1, while i played c-west i was literally unchallenged by any player.. the only 2 players who would give me a good 1v1 was cerote playing on PanchoVilla, and even for that i wouldn&#39;t have to use my 80 skill or pathos gloves since he was lvl 77, while he used ap against rogue gloves, and the other player was Salmin, even though he had more ap i would beat him and he would be able to get me down to 1.5k hp at times.

Also i have never heard of your clan "freestyle", but if you really think you are that great, maybe il find a character to play to come do a vs with you and your clan.

C-west was fun while it lasted, but too many great players quit and the ones still there are thinking of quitting.

oooo but i pwn you