Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Hows C-West Going?

This is a discussion on Hows C-West Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sure there might be a few, but its not enough to keep the server fun.. and most of the skilled ...
Page: 11

sure there might be a few, but its not enough to keep the server fun.. and most of the skilled players i know have already quit or thinking of quitting
    i did play c-west, i was a lvl 80 sin called Steven.. i was borded dragon there, and.. i was in fierce also but i never went east, instead i stayed west with PanchoVilla and few others. As for showing me up in a 1v1, while i played c-west i was literally unchallenged by any player.. the only 2 players who would give me a good 1v1 was cerote playing on PanchoVilla, and even for that i wouldn't have to use my 80 skill or pathos gloves since he was lvl 77, while he used ap against rogue gloves, and the other player was Salmin, even though he had more ap i would beat him and he would be able to get me down to 1.5k hp at times.

Also i have never heard of your clan "freestyle", but if you really think you are that great, maybe il find a character to play to come do a vs with you and your clan.

C-west was fun while it lasted, but too many great players quit and the ones still there are thinking of quitting.[/b]

steven dude u quit cwest mad early, prolly around when most of the server was around low to mid 70 and many ppl werent fully geared and freestyle is a new and current clan

steven dude u quit cwest mad early, prolly around when most of the server was around low to mid 70 and many ppl werent fully geared and freestyle is a new and current clan[/b]
    i quit in november, most of them top clans were 75+ and there was countless lvl 80's, and as for gear i knew many people with +2 uniques

Yea yea C-west drama!

Steven!! how dare you have quit lol thx for getting me into the xp lol

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lol Come vs pick any class and i bet u anyone in my clan will show u up[/b]
    Are you sure about that homo?

Banned

The population is kinda ok atm.... A lot of new players have joined C-west lately and it's actually pretty cool to see like 30 player raids in cz or ardream

Steven!! how dare you have quit lol thx for getting me into the xp lol[/b]
    c-west is too boring xD btw you and davo lvl 80's yet? :P

c-west is too boring xD btw you and davo lvl 80's yet? :P[/b]
    Davo quit and i stopped at 73 because i got bored.. lol i am starting to play again though :P

mjollner

so like i said before, looks like cwest hasnt changed a bit :P
    and anyone need an aussie sharer h34r:

Banned

so like i said before, looks like cwest hasnt changed a bit :P
    and anyone need an aussie sharer h34r:[/b]

Yoooo MSN me dude, i think i have the guy for ya

silverbuffer18

c-west not so bad with pk but undez are most orcs usually go witth 4 dbers in party so it gets anoying at times

k so i just noticed, freestyle = pariah aka the ardream players with babashopped gear? xD lol @ the guy who said they could show me up in 1v1.

k so i just noticed, freestyle = pariah aka the ardream players with babashopped gear? xD lol @ the guy who said they could show me up in 1v1.[/b]
    lol No Freestyle = DeadSilence/Fierce when new server didnt come out a lot of deadsilence and a couple of fierce guys went and made DeadSilence then later changed to Freestyle there is only one pariah guy in that clan which was the leader of that clan

U really need to get ur facts stright. Plus most of the guys that played in fierce in the beg of c west and went east are back with me in Freestyle.

lol No Freestyle = DeadSilence/Fierce when new server didnt come out a lot of deadsilence and a couple of fierce guys went and made DeadSilence then later changed to Freestyle there is only one pariah guy in that clan which was the leader of that clan

U really need to get ur facts stright. Plus most of the guys that played in fierce in the beg of c west and went east are back with me in Freestyle.[/b]
    so you all babashopped characters to play west? Anyways there isnt much great players in Fierce tbh, its mostly kids with the exception of a few. I would still like to see the day when one of you guys show me up in a 1v1

wawh

who cares about 1v1 seriously?