Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Hows C-West Going?

This is a discussion on Hows C-West Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I find the biggest problem of C-West the lack of random exp, most of the times orc eslant is completely ...
Page: 14

I find the biggest problem of C-West the lack of random exp, most of the times orc eslant is completely deserted. And should I find a party at paramun, I will get kicked 5 minutes after for a clanmember.[/b]
    Get a better clan that does xp then? simple.

Marty you know you are coming back to cwest. You know you will be playing your OWN account. This ones mine oke bish?

Have fun at uni suckkerrrr

mjollner

Get a better clan that does xp then? simple.

Marty you know you are coming back to cwest. You know you will be playing your OWN account. This ones mine oke bish?

Have fun at uni suckkerrrr[/b]
    Q.Q
    i hates you fool

dragunmaster

i remember a lot of people saying shit like "when bifrost comes back ill go to c west cuz we need bifrost uniques bla bla bla"

i just hope that comes true cuz the more comp the better....

PS if you come c west GO ORC!!!!!

does anyone play pancho or did cerote sell it?

dirtyroy

does anyone play pancho or did cerote sell it?[/b]

i have pancho in limbo atm. i havent sold him and dont plan on it. i'm in the process of buying a house ( a product of quitting ko ) so i've been busy with that... maybe i'll jump on him and gear him out once again just to log in and pk some.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Insanity > Fierce
    Close Topic.[/b]
    Yea right h34r:

i have pancho in limbo atm. i havent sold him and dont plan on it. i'm in the process of buying a house ( a product of quitting ko ) so i've been busy with that... maybe i'll jump on him and gear him out once again just to log in and pk some.[/b]
    Didn't expect you of all people to Answer me, reason why I asked was because a friend told me someone was getting a sig for his character named panchovilla so thought you sold, would hate for it to get in the hands of someone besides the original players, would rather see it banned If that was the case.

Cwest isn't worth returning to, I bought a warrior and didn't even last 24 hrs with it. Goodluck with the house, it took my co-worker 5 months till she finally got a house.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314