Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Hows C-West Going?

This is a discussion on Hows C-West Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't see why the Undez now don't change the name cuz it only causes problems. Non of the orignal ...
Page: 3

Jason269

I don't see why the Undez now don't change the name cuz it only causes problems. Non of the orignal Undez are not even in it, so whats the point?
    What if random people started a clan called Fierce, got 36 people. Im sure all the Orignal fierce members would flame also. (Only using fierce as they left like we did.)

I don't see why the Undez now don't change the name cuz it only causes problems. Non of the orignal Undez are not even in it, so whats the point?
    What if random people started a clan called Fierce, got 36 people. Im sure all the Orignal fierce members would flame also. (Only using fierce as they left like we did.)[/b]
    when clan name change scroll will be enabled, u will no longer see the name UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ on cwest

dont act like undez cant rape afk anytime bud, its clear. didnt see 1 time afk party ruled undez party. you allyed with each clan you could, and you still losed it.
    Undez>afk anytime.
    didnt want to flame, but this retarded allways bring it on.[/b]
    Undezz is just a clan full of people who speak and talk english like a 10 year old with something in his mouth.... Not to mention the childish name "Undezzzstructablezz" lal.... i mean pls... I doubt they can rape anyone... cause half the time i saw them on cz, they were busy whispering kayah or me, trying to get us to join undez...

tell me again plz your name?? and what bullsh1t u talking, i never call ppl to join my clan, only ppl that wanna join may join i dont call any1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

theres 2 hb+9's in cwest now?

Banned

theres 2 hb+9's in cwest now?[/b]
    1x HB+9/1x II+9

Gat it?

That's cuz K2 didn't allow enough regions to log at the start, half were stuck on c-east. Maybe it has picked up, but if they were smart in the first place c-west would have actually been really fun.

As for deadly, nobody can take the name Fierce because its still on my character. Jeff should have taken it back from whoever if the originals left.

But back on topic, whos the best in c-west. I like reading this drama its fun because people aren't whining about us for once.

ROFL

ok my 8 man party vs ur 8 man party ANYTIME, ill bring the fraps.

we'll see what happens, theres a reason you kids leave cz anytime we walk in and roll over you 2-3 times.

scrub.[/b]
    we leave cz cus of you? LOL. you guys went c2 everytime we pwned your asses, and we will come to that 8v8 thing, since u guys suck so hard we may make it 6v8, so it would be more fair?

we didnt want to stick undez name, we only did cuz we donated each np we had to that clan, and didnt want to lose it by remaking, esay as that.

we leave cz cus of you? LOL. you guys went c2 everytime we pwned your asses, and we will come to that 8v8 thing, since u guys suck so hard we may make it 6v8, so it would be more fair?

we didnt want to stick undez name, we only did cuz we donated each np we had to that clan, and didnt want to lose it by remaking, esay as that.[/b]

Theres no need to completely fabricate shit on ko4life son. We roll any of ur scrub parties, and make u leave cz on a daily basis.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

That's cuz K2 didn't allow enough regions to log at the start, half were stuck on c-east. Maybe it has picked up, but if they were smart in the first place c-west would have actually been really fun.

As for deadly, nobody can take the name Fierce because its still on my character. Jeff should have taken it back from whoever if the originals left.

But back on topic, whos the best in c-west. I like reading this drama its fun because people aren't whining about us for once.[/b]
    +1 come back pls

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Undez don't have skill at all. Maybe 2-3 people have but all they have is lvls and items.

We pwned them over and over few days back. Ask killaheala he'll know.

Population wise, C-west is very small. You will not see people exping at night. You need to be on during peak hours to enjoy pking as half the times cz is empty. As for the AFK and Undez thing, as you can see they are still arguing about who is the best. In my opinion, they are both good even if they don't think so about each other. They are both very organized and that is what you want in a clan.

Oh by the way, I hope noone has a seizure because I went back to the original topic. If you do have seizures, put a cloth in between your teeth so that you don't bite your tongue out.

Jason269

But back on topic, whos the best in c-west. I like reading this drama its fun because people aren't whining about us for once.[/b]
    Yeah i know, i'm just saying though as an example :P

Undez don't have skill at all. Maybe 2-3 people have but all they have is lvls and items.

We pwned them over and over few days back. Ask killaheala he'll know.[/b]

i am killa,

i will be glad to do a 8 vs 8, i wont start to flame you cuz it wont end but stick to the facts u never roll us or anything, usaly it opsite way u mostly lose....

anyway tell me when 8 vs 8 and i will call my guys

Banned

zomg my fellow aussie

do i smell a reunion <3[/b]

oh god not you too. come to C-west and i&#39;ll beeched iz ur asses.

sheep shaggers.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast