Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Hows C-West Going?

This is a discussion on Hows C-West Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Undez don't have skill at all. Maybe 2-3 people have but all they have is lvls and items. We pwned ...
Page: 4

Banned

Undez don't have skill at all. Maybe 2-3 people have but all they have is lvls and items.

We pwned them over and over few days back. Ask killaheala he'll know.[/b]
    Look there how undez raping you humans in cz http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=oacleOg1WaA

mjollner

ahhh jugger, those were fun times XD

zomg, all Juicy's fault.

i am killa,

i will be glad to do a 8 vs 8, i wont start to flame you cuz it wont end but stick to the facts u never roll us or anything, usaly it opsite way u mostly lose....

anyway tell me when 8 vs 8 and i will call my guys[/b]
    im down for that, but always remember compare ur lvls and gear to my clannies and were nothing. And we still put up a great fight. We started at lvl 1 about 6 weeks ago and now were almost all 70+. We still have ppl lvling that just joined us recently. Most of my clan runs on rentals and so do I. I stand behide Josri comment most of ur guys arent skilled only a few. I had one of my clannies vs most of ur rogues and he owned all of them at lvl 74 with no uniques and all rental gear. Then after that happened u guys called us TBL Edit because ur rogues couldnt take a loss.

umm if i remeber correctly DS with its low to mid lvl 70s, not full unique killed full undez with killa,stalin,and a few other 75-80s for 1hr+ and then u guys went to c2. but w.e we have our times when we die also, but its retared to deny the fact that lvl 75+ fully geared were getting owned by lower lvls with not so good items

Well undez doesn't exist anymore, they were hijacked by the human side clan persimmon. Its hard to bitch with them since they have about 0 english speakers :P[/b]
    we've never had problem to understand each other. i dont know why u guys think we have 0 english but definately its false^^
    Undezz is just a clan full of people who speak and talk english like a 10 year old with something in his mouth.... Not to mention the childish name "Undezzzstructablezz" lal.... i mean pls... I doubt they can rape anyone... cause half the time i saw them on cz, they were busy whispering kayah or me, trying to get us to join undez...[/b]
    RW even 1 of ur best mate is in our clan and i dont think he regret being in clan, the name is not our just we stuck in this name and we are waiting for clan name change scroll! Maybe old underz members asked u to join clan but i am prety sure no1 from new underzz asked u to join clan ^^

umm if i remeber correctly DS with its low to mid lvl 70s, not full unique killed full undez with killa,stalin,and a few other 75-80s for 1hr+ and then u guys went to c2. but w.e we have our times when we die also, but its retared to deny the fact that lvl 75+ fully geared were getting owned by lower lvls with not so good items[/b]
    i dont know who u mentioned with DS but if u r talking about zhao's its normal to die several time cos they just came while we were exping through 10+ novas and many of us die cos they dont have high hp

Look there how undez raping you humans in cz http://se.youtube.com/watch?v=oacleOg1WaA[/b]

Wow that was terrible, 200 nps and 2 guys getting xped?

lol that was my prz when i was 67 and the avg lvl for cwest was like low to mid 70's. but ya jugger made playin cwest so much lol

im down for that, but always remember compare ur lvls and gear to my clannies and were nothing. And we still put up a great fight. We started at lvl 1 about 6 weeks ago and now were almost all 70+. We still have ppl lvling that just joined us recently. Most of my clan runs on rentals and so do I. I stand behide Josri comment most of ur guys arent skilled only a few. I had one of my clannies vs most of ur rogues and he owned all of them at lvl 74 with no uniques and all rental gear. Then after that happened u guys called us TBL Edit because ur rogues couldnt take a loss.[/b]

my post about 8 vs 8 was mention for devin, i respect most of your clan and also alot of the zhaos are skilled and good,

we can always fight at cz / csw /wars it always fun, today i played ok killa and we rolled all partys that can against us so? ... i dont come to forums and said afk change servers 3 times in our pk c1 >c2 > c1 then quit cz...

i dont wanna fight but just dont say crap...

also i will be glad to do 8 vs 8 with anyway that want just becouse it fun and not about the results

killa i got no issue with u =D i just hate the fact that ur hard to kill and we need to spam db and jump u lol

Jason269

mjollner

Wow that was terrible, 200 nps and 2 guys getting xped?[/b]
    turn your sound on mate :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

While I used to log on BeastInBed sometimes, I found most UndeZ people not skilled... the thing that makes them sort of "good" is that they have warriors like Stalin that spam for like 1000 damage with Hell Blade... overall meaning you guys got amazing gear, which covers up for your lack of skills...

it funny u said we are amazing geared while 85% of our clan spend 0$ on items..... we earn and farm all our items and worked for our lvls

on other hand 70% of afk ppl babashop thier chars + items, so dont open the babashop / geared things, also i think that most of afk ppl realy are much more geared then us, as leader i can tell you half of the ppl in my clan berly got 1 iron part end of deal

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast