Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Hows C-West Going?

This is a discussion on Hows C-West Going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we've never had problem to understand each other. i dont know why u guys think we have 0 english but ...
Page: 5

we've never had problem to understand each other. i dont know why u guys think we have 0 english but definately its false^^

RW even 1 of ur best mate is in our clan and i dont think he regret being in clan, the name is not our just we stuck in this name and we are waiting for clan name change scroll! Maybe old underz members asked u to join clan but i am prety sure no1 from new underzz asked u to join clan ^^[/b]
    And whom of my "best" mates would that be.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

my eyes burn after watching that horrible quality.
    anyway i hoped its 8vs8 on arena not 2 parties against one, and a big KS fest

Banned

it funny u said we are amazing geared while 85% of our clan spend 0$ on items..... we earn and farm all our items and worked for our lvls

on other hand 70% of afk ppl babashop thier chars + items, so dont open the babashop / geared things, also i think that most of afk ppl realy are much more geared then us, as leader i can tell you half of the ppl in my clan berly got 1 iron part end of deal[/b]

...I love how these numbers come from ppl who have never been in the clan they seem to know so much about. I know only a handful of Undez baba-shops, but the same can be said about AFK. Only a handful of AFK does. Definately NOT %70 of the clan.

I personally dont see what all the bitching is about. I love PKin against Undiez, always have(except the undez rogues who run and town 100% of the time). Challenge is good.

So, who's the better clan? It all depends on who happends to be in that party at that time. Most of the time it's 5+ Warriors/3 priests in the udiez party, while AFK ussually has a mix of random classes. In the end, both of our parties usually have about the same Ladder Points on the board, and we all have fun doing it. Drop the fucking egos and leave it at that.

lol that was my prz when i was 67 and the avg lvl for cwest was like low to mid 70's. but ya jugger made playin cwest so much lol[/b]
    He was also the one who made us do isi quest <_< after that everything went down hill

...I love how these numbers come from ppl who have never been in the clan they seem to know so much about. I know only a handful of Undez baba-shops, but the same can be said about AFK. Only a handful of AFK does. Definately NOT %70 of the clan.
    I personally dont see what all the bitching is about. I love PKin against Undiez, always have(except the undez rogues who run and town 100% of the time). Challenge is good.
    So, who&#39;s the better clan? It all depends on who happends to be in that party at that time. Most of the time it&#39;s 5+ Warriors/3 priests in the udiez party, while AFK ussually has a mix of random classes. In the end, both of our parties usually have about the same Ladder Points on the board, and we all have fun doing it. Drop the fucking egos and leave it at that.[/b]
    well sorry i dont know exctly who babashop, but thats the impresson i got , and realy i cant realy think on ppl that babashop inside my clan, mybe few

i agree with you it is realy fun to fight in CZ, and indeed it depends on the partys on same time, and we always have fun fighting you guys

Banned

I personally dont see what all the bitching is about. I love PKin against Undiez, always have(except the undez rogues who run and town 100% of the time). Challenge is good.[/b]
    they rogues was good, stonecoldkillah/coldbloadedkillah/insane/anonymous/juicy/ghostface/disturbedkillah/doodly/salmin/steve whit his first rogue/woody/frostbite and even anonymous was good sometimes :P
    Human side got like 1 good rogue.

For the ppls who not know, undes donīt play there anymore witch means nobody can kill them now.

they rogues was good, stonecoldkillah/coldbloadedkillah/insane/anonymous was good sometimes :P

For the ppls who not know, undes donīt play there anymore witch means nobody can kill them now.[/b]
    lol?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

it funny u said we are amazing geared while 85% of our clan spend 0$ on items..... we earn and farm all our items and worked for our lvls

on other hand 70% of afk ppl babashop thier chars + items, so dont open the babashop / geared things, also i think that most of afk ppl realy are much more geared then us, as leader i can tell you half of the ppl in my clan berly got 1 iron part end of deal[/b]
    Please call the people that arent fully geared up in your pk partys.
    You only pk with the ppl taht are geared.

Please call the people that arent fully geared up in your pk partys.
    You only pk with the ppl taht are geared.[/b]

i pk with them daily

i can tell you that some of our&#39;s 80 chars dont got full gear or so.. i wont start it but well

Banned

they rogues was good, stonecoldkillah/coldbloadedkillah/insane/anonymous/juicy/ghostface/disturbedkillah/doodly/salmin/steve whit his first rogue/woody/frostbite and even anonymous was good sometimes :P

For the ppls who not know, undes donīt play there anymore witch means nobody can kill them now.[/b]

Things have changed a bit since u left baba. I think teh human rogues dominate the orc rogues now.

dragunmaster

lol?[/b]
    lol I noticed that too

buy hey anonymous was me and I was a pretty good rogue at the start of this server considering it was the first time I ever played rogue lol

Thanks palan I miss ya nigga

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol ok for one lets get some shit fixed up shall we,
    bluebaby = killaheala? or nomarcy
    cuz im for damn sure the real killa english blows cock
    if you guys dont remember the funny ass pictures of killaheala weak ass attempt of english
    and to the hole little UNDEZ > afk? lol righhhttttt
    maybe the real undez back in the day
    but afk vs undez now? afk will rape them hands down....
    and to avoid your lame ass attempt of you trying to call me a newb
    i beat all ur little 75+ bitches you called that u said would roll me
    when they all had wayyyy better gear then me...
    also, killa and marcy were in error befor it was disbanded in the begging of the server

undez will recruit anyone they get their hands on... maybe im the only one who remembers the 2 level 80`s they knew bought from a db hacker where in their clan tell devin got them banned

and to also avoid the little "VS ME" im not griml2eaper on c west it got sold...
    so u want a vs name a private server
    dont get me wrong Nomarcy your a good warrior
    but ur 2 brothers blow cock and always have

well sorry i dont know exctly who babashop, but thats the impresson i got , and realy i cant realy think on ppl that babashop inside my clan, mybe few

i agree with you it is realy fun to fight in CZ, and indeed it depends on the partys on same time, and we always have fun fighting you guys[/b]
    sometimes we roll undezz like its a cake, sometimes we get rolled so hard it makes u wana quit. its like santics said matter of the day and the match up of players.

>.> still u guys got a lot of warriors !>.<! lol

Banned

match up of players.

>.> still u guys got a lot of warriors !>.<! lol[/b]
    I will say this, if we do a 2 rogue, 2 warrior, 2 mage, 2 priest party, vs the same...we&#39;d smash em.

But it&#39;s ussually mages and rogues in afk goin up against 3 or 4 duffers + 3 or 4 warrriors. ( at least at night when i pk mostly). The rogues in undiez are a joke. My mage could out-pot most of em. Now they run from my rental gear wearing sin.

But the warriors in Undiez are GG for sure. Stalin hits like a Tomahawk Missile....at Mach III..... to the face. Pawn, LOL, and a few more are hella strong too.

Banned

sometimes we roll undezz like its a cake, sometimes we get rolled so hard it makes u wana quit. its like santics said matter of the day and the match up of players.

>.> still u guys got a lot of warriors !>.<! lol[/b]
    Undes do not play c-west !

And anonymous was actually very good at rogue compared to how he played mage I remember you screaming after you got your pg+7 haha

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast