Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hows ko?

This is a discussion on hows ko? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been gone for about 3 yrs now. Was wondering if the hacking and duped items still as bad as it ...
Page: 1

Default hows ko?

Been gone for about 3 yrs now. Was wondering if the hacking and duped items still as bad as it was. Was looking to get back into it but wondering if I'm wasting my usd on an acct. Lemme know what everyone thinks.

Banned Senior Member

in usko yes, in euko no it opened about a week ago its really new.
    nttgame.com , if your in the usa download hot spot shield as a proxy disable it at server select(no koxp/dupes in euko) usa is banned from it so you gotta use a proxy so yeah.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Most people on here are saying EUKO will bring world peace , end fammin and will bring the 2nd coming of Christ.

EUKO is in it's early stages and I fear once people start trying to buy gold from gold farmers there will be a lot of work for the active GM's to deal with.

USKO is still run by K2 and the motto in my sig is still as true today as it was 6 years ago when I orginally used it. There are hackers all over the place , I've yet to see a GM do anything other than spam the notice with KC offers. But it has cheap chars and items , there are still a healthy number playing it. If you have friends on either one then go to where they are , if you are starting from scratch you really should go for EUKO.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Most people on here are saying EUKO will bring world peace , end fammin and will bring the 2nd coming of Christ.

EUKO is in it's early stages and I fear once people start trying to buy gold from gold farmers there will be a lot of work for the active GM's to deal with.

USKO is still run by K2 and the motto in my sig is still as true today as it was 6 years ago when I orginally used it. There are hackers all over the place , I've yet to see a GM do anything other than spam the notice with KC offers. But it has cheap chars and items , there are still a healthy number playing it. If you have friends on either one then go to where they are , if you are starting from scratch you really should go for EUKO.
    Lol felix ur humor never did get old.. seriously has been over 3 yrs since I logged this site. Surprised ko actually hasn't went to shit. What is the most english server? Cwest? I played girakon and logos. I'm not looking to really exp what I don't really wanna go to euko.. I'm looking to buy a fully equipped priest and pk.. I have a jov working on the railroad now so. Moneys not a big issued but not muchh time to exp.. and i m pretty sure everyone I played with is bb.. danny around nemore? Been years since I talked to him. But um lemme know what servers the ,,,, okist,,,,,, lol not a word but feel me ?don't feel like wasting money on acct if no english players..

VictorAER

well you still can have some fun at usko.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Can somebody tell methe priests name in this video. I can't watch it on my phone and trying to find something.

Dumar and mines human clan on Carnac-West is getting to be known as one of the growing English speaking clans. We have had people NT over , move servers and quit "top" clans to join us. We have been growing the clan for the last 8 weeks from nothing into a highly active and focused group of player. The best bit is we make sure that everyone has a life outside of KO. As the December break will be soon apon us , we will be starting to hone in our pk craft once again , and this could be a really good time for a player like you to join our fold with a pk ready char. I find the server is less intensive as what I experienced on Diez and I am sure the same goes for Ares , so being more casual about the level of game time you clock up is not going to hurt.

The issue I have to be honest about , is the population is quiet with people playing EUKO but I know that a few people are just levelling chars there in order to trade back to USKO. eNiTy have a highly active community leasion officer who frequents ko4life and from chatting with him privately , is very knowledgable and is able to make changes that his users request. If K2 try and follow suit in order to bring back some non Turkish players is unlikely , and I think this is going to be the decline of USKO for K2.

Banned Member

playing in usko has no point unless you have +9 set

but euko is awesome. no dupe, no bug abusing, no koxpers in pk

well i definitely suggest you to play in euko

you can't even find sites that are selling gb in euko

you just need to login with proxy then close proxy and have fun

Banned Senior Member

USKO=shit , especially C-west.
    EUKO=awesome.
    pretty much sums it all up.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    USKO=shit , especially C-west.
    EUKO=awesome.
    pretty much sums it all up.
    my vote goes this comment +1

But EUKO is far from trouble free like many have claimed it would be.

And Aviv your words have hurt my potbelly feelings My " Compare The MeerKat " clan is lovley :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post

People are all ready trying to buy gold lol. The goldfarmer site I used on USKO is always like; "No gold in stock - Banned Chars". They are all ready trying to farm gold but gms are simply pwning their asses

Also the support is INSANELY fast.
    My clannie got hacked (Lost gear and account) within 24hours he had all his gear and character back. (Same happend to me on USKO and it took more than 3 months.)

Also a guy on forum claimed he bought exp scrolls but the description didn't say you couldn't use those scrolls at 60+. He submitted a ticket and within 1hour he got his Npoints(KC) Restored.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    People are all ready trying to buy gold lol. The goldfarmer site I used on USKO is always like; "No gold in stock - Banned Chars". They are all ready trying to farm gold but gms are simply pwning their asses

Also the support is INSANELY fast.
    My clannie got hacked (Lost gear and account) within 24hours he had all his gear and character back. (Same happend to me on USKO and it took more than 3 months.)

Also a guy on forum claimed he bought exp scrolls but the description didn't say you couldn't use those scrolls at 60+. He submitted a ticket and within 1hour he got his Npoints(KC) Restored.
    the difference is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    rotfl xD

idk i am really enjoying usko right now just came back to cwest could be a little more active though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast